ImageImageImage

2019 NBA Draft 2.0 - I can be your Herro baby

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

MadD23
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,437

Re: 2019 NBA Draft 2.0 - I can be your Herro baby 

Post#1181 » by MadD23 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:55 pm

al bondiga
Starter
And1: 2,763

Post#1182 » by al bondiga » Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:36 pm

zgope1 wrote:As a devils advocate to the Spo offensive development points-

Winslow has developed very nicely under him. He is a very good playmaker and has developed his shooting well.

Spo stretched Rich about to his offensive ceiling.

Kelly O has more playmaking duties and is better offensively here than at Boston I’d say. Not by a lot though.

Dion was his most complete player under Spo in 2017
either you are too young or you haven't played basketball... in life as in basketball you have to take chances in order to win the ultimate price, spo is a safe coach, he is a very good nanny... take titles won in the past, orchestrated by Moves made by riley. Ask wade, shaq, bron, etc.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,812

Post#1183 » by KingDavid » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:24 am

Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:Zion williamson is going to disappoint a lot of people. Way overrated.

Hm...
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
zgope1
Junior
And1: 600

Post#1184 » by zgope1 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:51 am

al bondiga wrote:
zgope1 wrote:As a devils advocate to the Spo offensive development points-

Winslow has developed very nicely under him. He is a very good playmaker and has developed his shooting well.

Spo stretched Rich about to his offensive ceiling.

Kelly O has more playmaking duties and is better offensively here than at Boston I’d say. Not by a lot though.

Dion was his most complete player under Spo in 2017
either you are too young or you haven't played basketball... in life as in basketball you have to take chances in order to win the ultimate price, spo is a safe coach, he is a very good nanny... take titles won in the past, orchestrated by Moves made by riley. Ask wade, shaq, bron, etc.

it was just a devil's advocate Meatball. I'm not in total disagreement with the flaws Spo has as a coach. Any derivations you've made on my age or basketball-playing experience reflect poorly on you. Stick to the content of what i'm saying and you can't go wrong. I'm always happy responding to counter arguments and being wrong.
Hallstar
Head Coach
And1: 6,788

Post#1185 » by Hallstar » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:06 am

KingDavid wrote:
Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:Zion williamson is going to disappoint a lot of people. Way overrated.

Hm...

baseless proclamations are the core of realgm
Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager
And1: 8,305

Post#1186 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:18 am

KingDavid wrote:

Hm...

Zion Williamson Dealing With a Knee Injury As Opening Night Approaches

Hmmm......

since you called me out over a PRE SEASON GAME LOLOL, im going to **** on you every chance I get as Zion suffers injury after injury and never lives up to the hype in the NBA, King david.

back to Zion. He's only 19 and did a little try harding in PRESEASON LOLOL and couldn't even get past a couple games without getting injured.

His body is literally the WORST frame for a basketball player I have ever seen. He's an overweight heavy tank-midget frankenstein who relies on athleticism. Like 30-40 pounds heavier than even Charles was. Zion is the 2nd heaviest player in the NBA and only 5 pounds away from being the heaviest. Dude won't last.

and it's going to be COMEDY GOLD watching this kid trying to play basketball when he can't just outjump everyone. Does this kid even have a post game, elite footwork, jumpshot? lol.
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,431

Post#1187 » by RexBoyWonder » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:13 am

Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,678

Post#1188 » by HEATVols865 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:22 pm

al bondiga wrote:in life as in basketball you have to take chances in order to win the ultimate price, spo is a safe coach, he is a very good nanny... take titles won in the past, orchestrated by Moves made by riley. Ask wade, shaq, bron, etc.

Spo won three titles because his team carried him not the other way around. The Mavs our coaches him badly and he didn’t know how to play around LeBron’s choke job.
Popovich ate him alive on both Finals but in year 1, Allen saved us and LeBron balled out and the year after, Spo had no adjustments and had no way of getting the ball in the hands of our best players and playing to their strengths. The fact we extended him is a travesty!
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,812

Post#1189 » by KingDavid » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:10 pm

Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:
KingDavid wrote:

Hm...

Zion Williamson Dealing With a Knee Injury As Opening Night Approaches

Hmmm......

since you called me out over a PRE SEASON GAME LOLOL, im going to **** on you every chance I get as Zion suffers injury after injury and never lives up to the hype in the NBA, King david.

back to Zion. He's only 19 and did a little try harding in PRESEASON LOLOL and couldn't even get past a couple games without getting injured.

His body is literally the WORST frame for a basketball player I have ever seen. He's an overweight heavy tank-midget frankenstein who relies on athleticism. Like 30-40 pounds heavier than even Charles was. Zion is the 2nd heaviest player in the NBA and only 5 pounds away from being the heaviest. Dude won't last.

and it's going to be COMEDY GOLD watching this kid trying to play basketball when he can't just outjump everyone. Does this kid even have a post game, elite footwork, jumpshot? lol.

No way grumpy. We are forever united in our hatred for LeBron and his cowardly act of "forgetting" how to play in the post in the 2011 Finals. Lettuce not banter with one another over a kid not on our roster and may eat his way through New Orleans.

Surprised you didn't mention his defense. Boy he gets lost at times.

I'm taking a more wait and see approach. I like what I've seen so far, but as you've said, if he keeps getting heavier, he won't last and those knees will explode.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
al bondiga
Starter
And1: 2,763

Post#1190 » by al bondiga » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:07 pm

HEATlanta wrote:
al bondiga wrote:in life as in basketball you have to take chances in order to win the ultimate price, spo is a safe coach, he is a very good nanny... take titles won in the past, orchestrated by Moves made by riley. Ask wade, shaq, bron, etc.

Spo won three titles because his team carried him not the other way around. The Mavs our coaches him badly and he didn’t know how to play around LeBron’s choke job.
Popovich ate him alive on both Finals but in year 1, Allen saved us and LeBron balled out and the year after, Spo had no adjustments and had no way of getting the ball in the hands of our best players and playing to their strengths. The fact we extended him is a travesty!
I don't know if it's all right to call it a travesty, he is obviously good at ego Administration...ok most of the job was done by wade and caBRON, but he was in there and that experience o f winning championships its very difficult to find
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,212

Post#1191 » by twix2500 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:33 pm

al bondiga wrote:
HEATlanta wrote:

I don't know if it's all right to call it a travesty, he is obviously good at ego Administration...ok most of the job was done by wade and caBRON, but he was in there and that experience o f winning championships its very difficult to find
I think Spo weakness is dealing with ego's or difficult personalities. Riley has always been the one to come down and deal with those ego's. You never hear a player mention spo as a motivator.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
batterybro42
Rookie
And1: 1,486

Post#1192 » by batterybro42 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:32 pm

twix2500 wrote:
al bondiga wrote:
HEATlanta wrote:
I think Spo weakness is dealing with ego's or difficult personalities. Riley has always been the one to come down and deal with those ego's. You never hear a player mention spo as a motivator.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Spo is a tactician he needs motivational guys around him. Post Riley, Zo, Wade, and Haslem will fill that void. I expect Zo’s role to really expand in the coming years. I also don’t see Riley going anywhere until he’s in his 80s. He can say it as much as he wants, but they will end up wheeling him out of Miami some day.
DaddyCool19
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,392

Post#1193 » by DaddyCool19 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:48 am

Did Waiters ever score 19 in a quarter?
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#1194 » by goodboy » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:00 am

Bright