ImageImageImageImageImage

Imagine Having Chef Curry in 2015

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

ecuhus1981
RealGM
And1: 1,427

Imagine Having Chef Curry in 2015 

Post#1 » by ecuhus1981 » Tue Oct 1, 2019 3:08 pm

Apropos of nothing (of course...), could you picture what it'd be like to relive the age-27 season of Stephen Curry, as a fan? What if he were on YOUR team?

Often sidelined with nagging injuries and questioned as a leader at the time (but never doubted for his truly exceptional gifts), this 6'3 PG prodigy took his game and his team to a whole new level. His previous two seasons were by far his most productive and efficient, and everyone assumed that he had hit his peak. All of a sudden, he goes from not breaking the 25ppg mark once in his career, to averaging over 30ppg while increasing his assists, steals and shooting %'s.

I wonder how that ride felt as a fan. Anyway, thanks for reading, just gonna drop this daydream right here...
Some people really have a way with words. Other people... not... have... way.
-- Steve Martin
Aussienet3
Junior
And1: 90

Re: Imagine Having Chef Curry in 2015 

Post#2 » by Aussienet3 » Wed Oct 2, 2019 12:28 pm

I was always a fan of Curry and Thompson. Not through college mind you. Only because Mark Jackson always spoke so highly of them. I started watching their games.

Heres where i get off track for a bit...

My eldest daughter loves the Bull's (my brother loved Scottie more than MJ! but he won her over.)
My second daughter was a Nets fan early days. But because i was walking around my house (and playing as gsw on nba2kpick a year) saying how good the warriors were going to be she defected to the warriors.
My youngest daughter loves and will always love the Brooklyn Nets. She is 11 years old and was devestated when Brook was traded. Yet was surprisingly calm when D'Lo was traded to make way for Kyrie. This one eats sleeps and breathes basketball. She was over t5he moon when we re-signed Caris. That's her favourite player. Closely followed by the 'FRO'

Back on Track.....
Curry is an unbelievable, mad, crazy talent. BUT... he grew up more than semi privelidged. What makes me like him even more is that he went to a non descript college like Davidson and Built his game and Brand from there.

Much Love and respect for Steph and Klay.
ecuhus1981
RealGM
And1: 1,427

Re: Imagine Having Chef Curry in 2015 

Post#3 » by ecuhus1981 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:33 pm

If anyone was curious, this entire thread was a veiled reference to Kyrie Irving. I did not know he'd serve us up a truly sensational display in game 1, but I had a feeling that he was going to blow past all expectations this season. I've maintained that he is my prediction for NBA MVP.

We're in for a heckuva ride. GO KYRIE! GO BROOKLYN!
Some people really have a way with words. Other people... not... have... way.
-- Steve Martin

Return to Brooklyn Nets