ImageImageImage

NÒMADES D'En Ricky. The Grey Havens.

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,192

Re: Nòmades Black Troll Suns, Los Soenix al Phol. RICARD RUBIO I VIVES: MVPapi Of The World! 

Post#141 » by El Hespiritu » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:37 am

I miss Papi Onda...

-I tell them: Gentlemen you desist. Your differences are bussiness of your own. We all must care this Refuge's harmony and decorum
-What if they don't listen?
-I kill them and throw them into the sea
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Black Troll Suns, Los Soenix al Phol. The Early Pre Season is afoot. 

Post#142 » by El Hespiritu » Sat Oct 5, 2019 11:31 pm

I found this brief thing.
It's intended for Arizona and Mexico's spanish audience I guess.

If you enable the English subs you'll get it. Nothing too different from he said yesterday in English to different media.

The Golden Boy wrote:This is a very young and very talented team.
We get an amazing amount of good weapons. Now we must work to ensemble all of them together.
Most of these talents are mainly offensive but we all must be aware of how important defense is.

First Early-Pre-Season game, against The TimberTrolls.

Karma.

What a memories...

-I tell them: Gentlemen you desist. Your differences are bussiness of your own. We all must care this Refuge's harmony and decorum
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Black Troll Suns, Los Soenix al Phol. The Early Pre Season is afoot. 

Post#143 » by El Hespiritu » Wed Oct 9, 2019 4:58 am

First Rubio's bucket with Soenix has been (obviously) a BBF (09:16 1Q).

The Black Troll Suns showed a style of basketball accelerated, clumsy and defensively depressive.
So that means they played far better than TimberTrolls.

That should be a good thing.

...I guess...

...hopefully...

Whatever, I elaborated inside the spoiler the whole amount of functional conclussions I managed to excerp from this Early-Pre-Season match.

Spoiler:
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#144 » by El Hespiritu » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:39 pm

Addendo: I'm barely aware about non-fandom news (I don't read papers, I don't check Internet news and I get no TV since last century)
So I'm knowing now the whole Hong-Kong affair that lead me to know about the previous Trump-China trade war stuff.

Now I get it!
I knew I was missing something!

Send my warmest regards to the annonymous paranoid, @lilfishi22
I'm getting tons of laughs.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#145 » by El Hespiritu » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:37 am

Just seen replayed EPS games against Blazers & Nuggets.

Zeus, D-Book & The Golden Boy didn't play against Portland. I think Phuns won (I honestly hardly look on the scoreboard). There were defensive moments even half functionals.

Versus Jóker Team they did play and I think they lost... almost the entire 4th Q was garbage time for third units.
Again: defensive streaks unappropiate for EPS or open gym.

My conclussions: None, of course.

Details that drew my attention:

-Against Denver, D-Book barely pretended to be a PG once.
I repeat: barely once.

-Against Blazers, Zeus' absence made Dancing Kami playing Center some second unit minutes.
Those minutes appended a new entire semiothic field to the word "Horror".
Eventually, Diallo was forced to step in to prevent audience complaints for psychological abuse.

-Both games displayed a reasonable amount of plays where guys tried (and, to my astonishment, even got) something... whatsoever but something.
Faking p'n'r to find the open man in the corner (then they missed the shot, obviously) for instance or set indirect screens to clear pass lines (Tormund excels on that).

What follows now might be difficult to belive:

Whoever was the PG at court, most of possessions were played to more than one pass.
Even three or four passes.

I swear.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Black Troll Suns, Los Soenix al Phol/ Late Pre-Season Is What It Is. 

Post#146 » by El Hespiritu » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:48 am

Late Pre Season
From official start of the League 'til roughly couple of weeks before opening All Star votation period.
Basically indistinguishable from pre-season (Early Pre Season) but with a more formal account of Ws and Ls.

I'll be somewhat disconnected from Internet fandom for an undeterminated amount of time.

I call it Spectral Phase... I'll try to post on a weekly basis at least.

This first Late Pre Season game looked weird. The TanKings played a normal, regular and reliable Horror, as any serious team is supposed to play at this stage but The Black Trolls were disgustingly heterodoxal and unconsistent.

There were moments where they played actual basketball.
And they did it intendedly.

They even played some team defense.
Team defense at Phoenix! And in Late Pre Season!... can you imagine a more ludicrous thing?

Mmmh...

Well, yes... thinking of it, I can imagine one more ludicrous thing:

D-Book, best defender of the game.

Makes this sentence any sense in English?
In Catalan, sounds odd.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Black Troll Suns, Los Soenix al Phol/ Late Pre-Season Is What It Is And Diuretics Are What They Are. 

Post#147 » by El Hespiritu » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:16 am

This is useful basketball info:

El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Black Troll Suns, Los Soenix al Phol/ Late Pre-Season Is When We Are Best NBA Defensive Team 

Post#148 » by El Hespiritu » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:17 pm

El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Black Troll Suns, Los Soenix al Phol/ Is Just Late Pre-Season But #IToldYa About Tormund Baynes 

Post#149 » by El Hespiritu » Sun Nov 3, 2019 3:53 am

El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Black Troll Suns, Los Soenix al Phol/ It's Just Late Pre-Season But #IToldYa About Tormund GiantsBaynes. 

Post#150 » by El Hespiritu » Tue Nov 5, 2019 5:34 pm

Fo-Real
General Manager
And1: 4,909

Re: Nòmades Black Troll Suns, Los Soenix al Phol/ It's Just Late Pre-Season But #IToldYa About Tormund GiantsBaynes. 

Post#151 » by Fo-Real » Tue Nov 5, 2019 6:11 pm

El Hespiritu wrote:Image

(Confused puppy tilts head).......
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#152 » by El Hespiritu » Wed Nov 6, 2019 6:25 pm

Fo-Real wrote:Image
It was summarizing Aron's defense on Simmons.

There were moments with GiantsBaynes two meters ahead of him, conceding the whole lane to the rim kinda Don't you be shy. Come in! Let's bang our bodies! You will enjoy it!...

...and Ben was bouncing looking at him and eventually passed the ball, in a figurative Eeer...nope, better I don't. Thank you, anyway.

Just like Tormund and Brienne in GOT.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#153 » by El Hespiritu » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:04 am

Military Appreciation Night

Appreciated.

El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Black Troll Suns, Los Tardo PreSeason Al Sol/ If You Dislike Dancing Kami You're Dead On The Inside. 

Post#154 » by El Hespiritu » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:25 pm

The same I was telling all of you from months ago about Tormund GiantBaynes (I don't think Qwigglez is a liar, mark you... I infer he just doesn't read me and hence his mistake) I'm telling you now...

... there's another Dancing Kami, different (and better) from what we've seen 'til now.
You might think playing strech-5 or strech-4 it's just the same when it comes to 3p shooting.

Well, it's not. Not for Dancing Kami, at least (and/or not under Monty's systems).

The focus changes entirely. He's battering his ass doing things pretty unnatural for his usual way of playing and he pays for it when it comes to long range performance.

Still he's a better option than Diallo right now. El Jeque can learn and get better (I trust he'll be), but Frank it's just an overall better player as from now.

In my opinion, he's the most damaged by Ayton's diuretization and he's giving his best, specially at defense.
He's not a Center. I know, he knows, Monty knows.

He's a dancer, not a wrestler.

But just wait and see.

My Black Troll Suns big-three are The Golden Boy from El Masnou, Tormund...
...and Dancing Kami.

I know he won't let me down.
I guess Monty knows as well.

Now I said this, he will be traded and I'll be forced to sing the #IKnowNothingJonSnow but I hope Monty, JJones and me are at the same page with him.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Black Troll Suns, Los Tardo PreSeason Al Sol/ If You Dislike Dancing Kami You're Dead On The Inside. 

Post#155 » by El Hespiritu » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:51 am

I became oficially fanboy of Papi Onda.

RR bias aside, I am buying his approach to the game.
He is spontaneous, natural, genuine, a bit chaotical and a funny guy to watch at court. He should get better in game reading but he's still pretty young and he has good instincts to work with.

I guess he happens to be a hard guy to scout: he doesn't know what he will do 'til he gets the ball, so the opposite team doesn't know it either. He is the "surprise factor" in Monty's systems.

I must be honest:

I didn't have a high opinion about him since his WAS days (I knew later it was emotionally a difficult time for him).
But here I'm watching him closer and I realize I was wrong.

He's a great player.
And a great guy.

ImageImage

#IKnewNothingJonSnowButNowIKnowBetter
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Post#156 » by MathiasPW » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:29 pm

El Hespiritu wrote:I became oficially fanboy of Papi Onda.

He is spontaneous, natural, genuine, a bit chaotical and a funny guy to watch at court. He should get better in game reading but he's still pretty young and he has good instincts to work with.

I guess he happens to be a hard guy to scout: he doesn't know what he will do 'til he gets the ball, so the opposite team doesn't know it either. He is the "surprise factor" in Monty's systems.

I must be honest:

I didn't have a high opinion about him since his WAS days (I knew later it was emotionally a difficult time for him).

He's a great player.
And a great guy.

ImageImage

Totally agreed. Very easy to root for him.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Post#157 » by El Hespiritu » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:05 pm

MathiasPW wrote:
El Hespiritu wrote:Image
Totally agreed. Very easy to root for him.
In last pre-bandwagoning years I had no concrete opinion about most of Soenix players... educated guesses as much (no offense meant but I cannot stand watching tankteams; had enough of that with TimberTrolls for the rest of my life).

I knew pretty well all the players signed this year saving Diallo and a bit about Mikal and D-Book and that was it.

D-Book's change of attitude aside, Papi has been my greatest surprise from the roster.
The only one who forced me to change my previous guess about him, so far.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,051

Post#158 » by bwgood77 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:56 pm

El Hespiritu wrote:I became oficially fanboy of Papi Onda.

I must be honest:

He's a great player.
And a great guy.

ImageImage

I kind of feel the same.....he was not very good, or at least very inconsistent in WAS, and felt he was a bit overrated here last year due to a few reasons (our team being so bad), inconsistencies, lack of passing (which was held against others but not him), etc, but I always loved his energy and that's a great part.

It's a love/hate thing, but worth it...he can be reckless, but also great. And seems like a great teammate and great to the fans.
Fo-Real
General Manager
And1: 4,909

Post#159 » by Fo-Real » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:17 pm

Oubre is a wildcard and he is fun to watch. Pure energy witch is exactly one of the things we have been missing.
El Hespiritu
Bench Warmer

Re: Nòmades Black Troll Suns. Watch Hot Girls Massages Clicking Here: https://youtu.be/KTBaOU8FDvw (Spam's Back) 

Post#160 » by El Hespiritu » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:25 am

Game against TanKings it's at 04:00h european time.

Tormund ruled out because hip contusion.

Dancing Kami questionable because hip contussion too.

The Golde Boy game time decission. No hip contusion but:

I guess this will be a looong night.

Addedit: Apparently, he feels better and he's going to play.
That's plenty of a relief.

Return to Phoenix Suns