Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

daoneandonly
RealGM
And1: 3,033

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXVI 

Post#1981 » by daoneandonly » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:52 am

montestewart wrote:
JWizmentality wrote:

The governors for the state of the top 5 most dangerous cities in the USA are Republican, save for Michigan which has switched between Democratic and Republican control for the past few years.

Oh yeah, don't forget that the country containing the states in which are located those 5 most dangerous cities has a president who is an unintelligible lunatic. That's gotta count for something.

You're better than this monte, its expected by the likes of JWiz, querd, zonk, and pancake, but not you. When Obama and Clinton were Presidents, the top most violent cities were still controlled and majority Democrat, so what then? its not just a trend, it's a fact. The most violent, disgusting cities, are liberal, that's unarguable.

And J-Wiz, so you include a MD Governor in this right? Like MD is anything remotely close to a Republican state? But have to deflect somehow for the cess pool that is Baltimore I suppose, that's the right's fault somehow.
montestewart
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 7,704

Re: Political Roundtable Part XXVI 

Post#1982 » by montestewart » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:52 pm

daoneandonly wrote:
montestewart wrote:
JWizmentality wrote:
The governors for the state of the top 5 most dangerous cities in the USA are Republican, save for Michigan which has switched between Democratic and Republican control for the past few years.

Oh yeah, don't forget that the country containing the states in which are located those 5 most dangerous cities has a president who is an unintelligible lunatic. That's gotta count for something.

You're better than this monte, its expected by the likes of JWiz, querd, zonk, and pancake, but not you. When Obama and Clinton were Presidents, the top most violent cities were still controlled and majority Democrat, so what then? its not just a trend, it's a fact. The most violent, disgusting cities, are liberal, that's unarguable.

And J-Wiz, so you include a MD Governor in this right? Like MD is anything remotely close to a Republican state? But have to deflect somehow for the cess pool that is Baltimore I suppose, that's the right's fault somehow.

No, no my brother, this is not only my best, it is the best of the best.

But this urban crime has become too violent for all of us. Let's all continue discussion here, much more room to discuss the decline and fall of western civilization. Just take exit 13 off I-666.

Return to Washington Wizards