ImageImageImage

The Dion "Bizarro Wade" Waiters Project

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,453

Re: The Dion 

Post#101 » by gom » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:25 am

https://www.newstimes.com/realestate/article/Miami-Heat-s-Dion-Waiters-Buys-Spectacular-7-4M-12335003.php

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/10/dion-waiters-miami-heat-trade-rumors/

Within the organization, there was some relief that Waiters was suspended, a signal that his antics won’t be tolerated. The main issue for Waiters appears to be the deterioration of his minutes, which probably won’t improve much with the rise of rookie guard Tyler Herro, a potential starter.
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^
gom

Post#102 » by gom » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:41 am

Dion Waiters to Hassan Whiteside: 'Bite your tongue' | Get Up! | ESPN
May 4, 2018

https://youtu.be/Sgjuyj6RP-Y?t=255

Sure.
contract
RealGM
And1: 20,773

Post#103 » by contract » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:44 pm

vanhowell wrote:“Without a doubt, I really believe that [I’ll eventually be the best shooting guard in the NBA]. This year, I’m going to show a lot of people who doubted me and still doubt me. I’m going to show them. And I don’t need praise and all of that. I just want to be respected. I’m coming. That’s all I have to say. I’ve taken my work ethic to another level and I feel as though I still have something to prove. So, watch out.”
[…]
“I’m coming,” Waiters told HOOPSWORLD in a phone interview. “I just feel as though I’m next up as far as shooting guards. If you look around, you know, Kobe [Bryant] and [Dwyane] Wade and those guys, they paved the way for a player like me and they’re almost done. It’s not like that, but I’m just saying, I’m coming. I just want everybody to know that.”

- Dion Waiters interview with Alex Kennedy at hoopsworld

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl2:
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:
contract
RealGM

Post#104 » by contract » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:51 pm

Daffy wrote:I dislike Dion Waiters's game as much as many of you but this is a good signing. Low risk high reward. He's still only 24 years old. I understand being upset that he's taking minutes away from Johnson, Winslow, Richardson, but being upset over guys like Mcgruder is ridiculous. End of the day we need to harvest as much talent as possible. Who knows maybe he becomes a solid player for us or a tradable asset. We have no draft picks in a few drafts. We need young talent. JR Smith was once looked at like Dion Waiters and he's serviceable now. Hassan Whiteside.

That post was like wiping out on the final turn of the last lap at Daytona while leading the race. He was going good but then he slipped on a patch of JR Smith and ate the wall. :lol:
contract
RealGM

Post#105 » by contract » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:54 pm

Myam333 wrote:
vanhowell wrote:“Without a doubt, I really believe that [I’ll eventually be the best shooting guard in the NBA]. This year, I’m going to show a lot of people who doubted me and still doubt me. I’m going to show them. And I don’t need praise and all of that. I just want to be respected. I’m coming. That’s all I have to say. I’ve taken my work ethic to another level and I feel as though I still have something to prove. So, watch out.”
[…]
“I’m coming,” Waiters told HOOPSWORLD in a phone interview. “I just feel as though I’m next up as far as shooting guards. If you look around, you know, Kobe [Bryant] and [Dwyane] Wade and those guys, they paved the way for a player like me and they’re almost done. It’s not like that, but I’m just saying, I’m coming. I just want everybody to know that.”

It was funny in 2013. It was funny in 2016. And it's still funny in 2019.
TroubleS0me
Head Coach
And1: 5,159

Post#106 » by TroubleS0me » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:32 am

Wildlinger wrote:I really don't want Waiters next to Hassan, Justise, TJ and JRich. A few weeks ago Skolnick said on one of his shows that he talked to a very well respected Cavs veteran, who said Waiters was the absolutely worst teammate he ever had. Not even close. Just a bad locker room guy and a bad influence on young guys. Skolnick didn't name his source, but I'm almost certain it was James Jones. And according to Scolnick he's not alone. Players who played with Waiters don't like him. Let's hope Heat can keep Waiters in check, but chemistry wise I really don't like this signing. He does have some talent though, it's just not worth the trouble.

wow
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,812

Post#107 » by KingDavid » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:52 am

KingDavid wrote:Image

We've come full circle.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,812

Post#108 » by KingDavid » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:57 am

gom wrote:Image

He has a weakness for cheese popcorn and hired a personal chef to help him keep his weight down.

Have enough money to afford the finest cuisines in the world, every day.

Dion Waiters:
cheese popcorn
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
gom

Post#109 » by gom » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:46 am

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
gom

Post#110 » by gom » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:56 am

Read on Twitter

About Goran: An incredibly stable and big picture thinking player (to come off the bench and help the team)

Read on Twitter

Hey Dion! Two games... All that opportunity. I hope you are happy with your choices.
vanhowell
Senior
And1: 687

Post#111 » by vanhowell » Sat Sep 5, 2020 5:08 am

contract wrote:
[…]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl2:

:lol: :lol:
To succeed, attitude is equally as important as ability.

Return to Miami Heat