Around The NBA X

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

TyCobb
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 9,815

Re: Around The NBA X 

Post#1901 » by TyCobb » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:28 pm

He doesn't do anything well except jump. His value is as low as Barrett's...only if a pick is coming back.
Read more, learn more, change your posts.
ROballer
General Manager
And1: 2,751

Post#1902 » by ROballer » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:39 pm

TyCobb wrote:He doesn't do anything well except jump.[b] His value is as low as Barrett's[/b]...only if a pick is coming back.

You bastard. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Steve Nash injures his back while carrying bags

Slava wrote:I pulled a hammy while fapping. I won't make fun of Nash.
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,446

Post#1903 » by Slava » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:27 pm

Warriors should seriously consider tanking the season. They are awful.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Post#1904 » by snaquille oatmeal » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:52 pm

Anybody have a gif of Harden slamming the ball and bouncing back and hitting him in the face and Josh Hart priceless reaction.
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot trade for basketball reasons in this forum
You cannot but I can...five rings!
Landsberger
General Manager
And1: 1,969

Post#1905 » by Landsberger » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:44 pm

snaquille oatmeal wrote:Anybody have a gif of Harden slamming the ball and bouncing back and hitting him in the face and Josh Hart priceless reaction.

Couldn't find it but when I hear Harden and gif I think of this....

Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,222

Post#1906 » by Kilroy » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:44 pm

Kilroy wrote:
Landsberger wrote:Harden is 2-17 shooting just 3 pointers tonight. It's going to take a couple weeks of shooting 40% just to get that back to respectable. :lol:

Read on Twitter

Guess that's not technically a gif, but the gifs I've seen of it are the whole thing anyway.
Never have rice at Hanzo's house...
Worst_to_First
RealGM
And1: 8,326

Post#1907 » by Worst_to_First » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:31 am

stan francisco wrote:Man, I miss Ingram. Like many of us said last year, he’s gonna blow up on the league this season. He and Zion and Lonzo is a formidable future. Defensively AND offensively. And I miss Hart, too. “I ain’t afraid of no Harden!” Hilarious clip.

Was hoping that you guys would have held on to BI instead but I guess that salary difference between him and Kuz was important in freeing up another max slot.

SlimShady83
General Manager
And1: 1,164

Post#1908 » by SlimShady83 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:10 am

Slava wrote:Warriors should seriously consider tanking the season. They are awful.

WIth DLO they calling him and Curry new splash brothers already LOL
Bring back Defense
Slava
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 33,446

Post#1909 » by Slava » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:18 am

Worst_to_First wrote:
stan francisco wrote:Man, I miss Ingram. Like many of us said last year, he’s gonna blow up on the league this season. He and Zion and Lonzo is a formidable future. Defensively AND offensively. And I miss Hart, too. “I ain’t afraid of no Harden!” Hilarious clip.

Was hoping that you guys would have held on to BI instead but I guess that salary difference between him and Kuz was important in freeing up another max slot.

I don't think there was ever a choice between him and kuzma. Ingram had to be included in that trade. The choice might have been between kuz, Hart and a future first.
:king: + :angry: = :wizard:
Worst_to_First
RealGM
And1: 8,326

Post#1910 » by Worst_to_First » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:35 am

Slava wrote:
Worst_to_First wrote:

I don't think there was ever a choice between him and kuzma. Ingram had to be included in that trade. The choice might have been between kuz, Hart and a future first.

I hope someone forces Griffin to match a max contract offer sheet.
Pythagoras
Analyst
And1: 3,282

Post#1911 » by Pythagoras » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:57 am

snaquille oatmeal wrote:So hear me out, DSJr isn’t doing so hot with the Knicks, but dude has a lot of potential, he got booed at MSG last night and looks like he was about to cry in the post game interviews, would you guys trade KCP for him? I think KCP wouldn’t mind going to New York and waive his no trade clause. What do you guys think?

Yes
Numbers rule the universe.
stan francisco
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,540

Post#1912 » by stan francisco » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:50 pm

Pythagoras wrote:
snaquille oatmeal wrote:So hear me out, DSJr isn’t doing so hot with the Knicks, but dude has a lot of potential, he got booed at MSG last night and looks like he was about to cry in the post game interviews, would you guys trade KCP for him? I think KCP wouldn’t mind going to New York and waive his no trade clause. What do you guys think?

Yes

Yes!

I’ll even include a bow around his head.
NBA titles since the merger: LAL 11, CHI 6, SAS 5, BOS 5, GSW 4.
Freakyman
Ballboy
And1: 21

Post#1913 » by Freakyman » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:55 pm

Lamar Odom career mixtape.

iQon
Senior
And1: 168

Post#1914 » by iQon » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:42 am

New Orleans started Ball, Hart, Ingram, and Okafor. (For the folks that were originally pissed about us taking DLo)

I miss BI, but boy did we dodge a bullet.
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,222

Post#1915 » by Kilroy » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:00 am

iQon wrote:New Orleans started Ball, Hart, Ingram, and Okafor. (For the folks that were originally pissed about us taking DLo)

They seem like they've been paying every other day. They just look tired. They've also probably been playing above their heads a bit too... So it's a combo of GSW remembering who they are and bouncing back from getting their ass kicked, fatigue and coming down to earth a bit...

That said, those guys have all been solid so far this year, with Ingram looking legit.
Never have rice at Hanzo's house...
Landsberger
General Manager
And1: 1,969

Post#1916 » by Landsberger » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:10 am

Kilroy wrote:
iQon wrote:New Orleans started Ball, Hart, Ingram, and Okafor. (For the folks that were originally pissed about us taking DLo)

They seem like they've been paying every other day. They just look tired. They've also probably been playing above their heads a bit too... So it's a combo of GSW remembering who they are and bouncing back from getting their ass kicked, fatigue and coming down to earth a bit...

That said, those guys have all been solid so far this year, with Ingram looking legit.

So, I've watched just about every minute of their games this year. I'm not seeing anything different other than the system. Ball doesn't seem too much different and Ingram, while scoring more, isn't effecting the outcome of the games.

The interesting thing is that their starters have had fairly solid negative ± in every game while the bench is the opposite.

Ingram's scoring burst last year was similar for us with similar game results. He is shooting the 3 a little better early while he still has the same issues finishing in traffic near the hoop. Hopefully he plays to those strengths and away from those weaknesses.

I don't know what to make of Ball... was he that overhyped coming out? He still looks like he dreads being out there on the floor to me.
TyCobb
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 9,815

Re: Around The ClNBA X 

Post#1917 » by TyCobb » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:11 am

Clippers got the worst TV announcers. Yeeesh.
Read more, learn more, change your posts.
Danny Darko
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 5,388

Post#1918 » by Danny Darko » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:58 am

so Luke... back to beach volleyball or...?
skeptic2020
Junior
And1: 134

Post#1919 » by skeptic2020 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:50 pm

SlimShady83 wrote:
Slava wrote:Warriors should seriously consider tanking the season. They are awful.

WIth DLO they calling him and Curry new splash brothers already LOL

Warriors were left with little choice but signing DLO to that huge contract seemed awfully risky given he is a poor fit with Curry and Warriors still have KT coming back later in the year or next season.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,185

Post#1920 » by LAKESHOW » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:17 am

True, a desperation move by the warriors. New arena gonna be empty. Theyre done
Home of the 17 Time World Champions

Return to Los Angeles Lakers