ImageImageImageImageImage

Around The NBA X

Moderators: TyCobb, Danny Darko, Kilroy

Worst_to_First
RealGM
And1: 8,325

Re: Around The NBA X 

Post#1961 » by Worst_to_First » Fri Nov 1, 2019 9:17 am

TyCobb wrote:The Warriors deserve this so much. How beautiful.

If the Warriors land Wiseman in the draft you guys would be having your hands full with them again atop the league.
Worst_to_First
RealGM
And1: 8,325

Post#1962 » by Worst_to_First » Fri Nov 1, 2019 9:19 am

Pythagoras wrote:It’s hard to watch what Ingram is doing right now and feel like we shouldn’t have pushed harder to keep either that #4 pick or Lonzo. If BI keeps this up his value is going to detonate.

I remember getting laughed at here when I told you guys that BI will be the real deal.

I wish you guys would have had kept him instead of Kuz.
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,181

Post#1963 » by LAKESHOW » Fri Nov 1, 2019 2:35 pm

That was the choice. They took 1. We couldnt give up both. Now if its for AD. Trust me, all day everyday, you give up ingram for AD
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
dAdo dA dEvil
Sixth Man
And1: 476

Post#1964 » by dAdo dA dEvil » Fri Nov 1, 2019 2:45 pm

Worst_to_First wrote:
Pythagoras wrote:It’s hard to watch what Ingram is doing right now and feel like we shouldn’t have pushed harder to keep either that #4 pick or Lonzo. If BI keeps this up his value is going to detonate.

I remember getting laughed at here when I told you guys that BI will be the real deal.

I wish you guys would have had kept him instead of Kuz.

I really wish too, but it seems that it's more of financial reasons that's why they kept Kuz instead of BI. AD put up 40/20 but BI put up 35/15. I still believe Ingram will be a superstar in the near future.
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,222

Post#1965 » by Kilroy » Fri Nov 1, 2019 10:50 pm

So with Curry out 3-4 months... Warriors officially a dumpster fire?
Have to seriously question pushing Klay to come back this season... Send them both to Florida, try to unload green at the deadline for as many picks as possible and start praying to the lottery gods...
Never have rice at Hanzo's house...
Landsberger
General Manager
And1: 1,969

Post#1966 » by Landsberger » Fri Nov 1, 2019 10:57 pm

Kilroy wrote:So with Curry out 3-4 months... Warriors officially a dumpster fire?
Have to seriously question pushing Klay to come back this season... Send them both to Florida, try to unload green at the deadline for as many picks as possible and start praying to the lottery gods...

They will be out of the playoffs in the West for sure. Hey, they can showcase Russell to see if there are any takers. He should be able to push his stats up quite a bit in Curry's absence.
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers

Post#1967 » by Kilroy » Fri Nov 1, 2019 10:58 pm

Landsberger wrote:
Kilroy wrote:So with Curry out 3-4 months... Warriors officially a dumpster fire?

They will be out of the playoffs in the West for sure. Hey, they can showcase Russell to see if there are any takers. He should be able to push his stats up quite a bit in Curry's absence.

Oh yeah... Forgot about Russell... But then I always forget him.
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers

Post#1968 » by Kilroy » Fri Nov 1, 2019 10:59 pm

INB4 their new arena is cursed...

Return to Los Angeles Lakers