GM 7: Lakers @ Chicago 8:00pm

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

snaquille oatmeal
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,763

Re: GM 7: Lakers @ Chicago 8:00pm 

Post#221 » by snaquille oatmeal » Wed Nov 6, 2019 5:34 pm

Hey so if KL doesn’t even show up to play Giannis does that mean he is no longer on the throne?
Forum permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot trade for basketball reasons in this forum
You cannot but I can...five rings!
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers
And1: 12,222

Post#222 » by Kilroy » Wed Nov 6, 2019 6:05 pm

Never have rice at Hanzo's house...
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,191

Post#223 » by LAKESHOW » Wed Nov 6, 2019 7:29 pm

Cmon now guys, cook has proven his worth and solidified his place on the team. Dude is splashing from 3.

His dad was a big time Laker fan who passed away, and its always been his dream to play for his childhood team, and that his dad would be proud to have seen his son a Laker.
Cook aint goin nowhere, and im glad hes on our team
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers

Post#224 » by Kilroy » Wed Nov 6, 2019 8:07 pm

LAKESHOW wrote:Cmon now guys, cook has proven his worth and solidified his place on the team. Dude is splashing from 3.

His dad was a big time Laker fan who passed away, and its always been his dream to play for his childhood team, and that his dad would be proud to have seen his son a Laker.

Yeah, Cook may not be AB levels of solid on D but he's been hustling and making key plays for us, and LeBron loves him... I'd put him as 1st PG off the bench for sure, and he's worth more to us than he would be as trade bait.

KCP has been better IMO than people on here have been giving him credit for... That said I'd trade him for Iggy no question...
First couple of possession of Kuz last night, and I might have shipped his ass out with him, but now I'm not so sure...

In fact if Kuz builds on the momentum of last night, we may not even need Iggy. Kuz is good at playing perimeter D on Stretch 4/5s like Zinger too...

If we could just send out KCP for Iggy, I'd do it no question, but it starts to get a little hazy for me beyond that.
iamworthy
RealGM
And1: 8,909

Post#225 » by iamworthy » Wed Nov 6, 2019 8:42 pm

Kilroy wrote:
LAKESHOW wrote:Cmon now guys, cook has proven his worth and solidified his place on the team. Dude is splashing from 3.

Yeah, Cook may not be AB levels of solid on D but he's been hustling and making key plays for us, and LeBron loves him... I'd put him as 1st PG off the bench for sure, and he's worth more to us than he would be as trade bait.

KCP has been better IMO than people on here have been giving him credit for... That said I'd trade him for Iggy no question...
First couple of possession of Kuz last night, and I might have shipped his ass out with him, but now I'm not so sure...

In fact if Kuz builds on the momentum of last night, we may not even need Iggy. Kuz is good at playing perimeter D on Stretch 4/5s like Zinger too...

If we could just send out KCP for Iggy, I'd do it no question, but it starts to get a little hazy for me beyond that.

Ehhhh, you take iggy in the playoffs over kuz for sure.
Countdown
Ballboy
And1: 5

Post#226 » by Countdown » Wed Nov 6, 2019 8:45 pm

Kilroy wrote:
LAKESHOW wrote:

Sadly KCP could veto any trade he's involved in. No way he'd be ok in joining Memphis.

Have patience, it's only a matter of time before he's bought out and with the way the Lakers are looking right now, he'd be ridiculous for not wanting to join the Purple & Gold
Landsberger
General Manager
And1: 1,969

Post#227 » by Landsberger » Thu Nov 7, 2019 1:55 am

Gosling?
Kilroy
Forum Mod - Lakers
Forum Mod - Lakers

Post#228 » by Kilroy » Thu Nov 7, 2019 2:32 am

Baby duck...
tamaraw08
Analyst
And1: 1,289

Post#229 » by tamaraw08 » Thu Nov 7, 2019 4:25 am

It Must be nice to be taken care of by Nurse last year and now be treated by Doc
Landsberger wrote:Real question: What is wrong with Leonard that a 28 year old can't play more than 2 time a week?
Dr Aki
RealGM
And1: 29,335

Post#230 » by Dr Aki » Thu Nov 7, 2019 10:34 pm

Return to Los Angeles Lakers