ImageImageImageImageImage

Official Rap/Hip Hop Thread V

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Knicksfan20
RealGM
And1: 5,759

Re: Official Rap/Hip Hop Thread V 

Post#1581 » by Knicksfan20 » Tue Oct 1, 2019 3:46 pm

Nobody got a doper flow then Yelawolf do. Just been really getting into him this past year.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,382

Post#1582 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Oct 4, 2019 1:32 am

These youngins next up

It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
j4remi
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 18,493

Post#1583 » by j4remi » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Kid rides the beat better than some contestants on that new Netflix rap show...good job little man, nice cadence.
Haliburton/Lewis Jr/Sasser
Booker/Shamet
Barnes/Dick/Duarte
Washington/Barnes/Crowder
Zubac/Theis/Clowney

Sanogo, Castleton

Ex: Samar, K. Diop, Spagnolo
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1584 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:24 pm

Ima just leave this here. Young Hov clone.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1585 » by 3toheadmelo » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:40 pm

Hardest Jada song I heard in a minute..
SelbyCobra
General Manager
And1: 17,916

Post#1586 » by SelbyCobra » Tue Nov 5, 2019 6:29 am

Anybody else get twisted last Thursday night, come home, and slide 25 years into the past with One Of The Best Yet?

It's not perfect and some weird cameos, but god damn, it had me swimming in nostalgia. Amazing to hear that voice again. Forgot I had a wife, kids, house, bills, responsibilities, etc for a minute. Starks was running with Pat in the Garden. I was trying to figure out where the hell my life was going. And classics were being dropped just about every Tuesday.

King of Canada
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,011

Post#1587 » by King of Canada » Tue Nov 5, 2019 1:53 pm

SelbyCobra wrote:Anybody else get twisted last Thursday night, come home, and slide 25 years into the past with One Of The Best Yet?

It's not perfect and some weird cameos, but god damn, it had me swimming in nostalgia. Amazing to hear that voice again. Forgot I had a wife, kids, house, bills, responsibilities, etc for a minute. Starks was running with Pat in the Garden. I was trying to figure out where the hell my life was going. And classics were being dropped just about every Tuesday.

Was coming in here to post just this. :lol: Gang Starr is top 5 for me, and this album slots right in there like no time has passed. If you don't love this you don't love hip hop.
BAF Pacers

F. Campazzo/ J. Clarkson/ K. Lewis Jr
D. Mitchell/ J. Richardson/S. Merrill
Luka/Melo
Zion/Gay/Gabriel
KAT/Kabengele

F. Mason, Jontay, J. Harris

RIP mags :beer:
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#1588 » by Fury » Tue Nov 5, 2019 3:36 pm

Knicksfan20 wrote:

Nobody got a doper flow then Yelawolf do. Just been really getting into him this past year.

Dude!!! I’ve been on him for years and trying to push him in this forum. Glad you’re listening. He has a very eclectic style so his albums are very different from each other.

He likes mixing up genres but yeah his flow is impeccable.
Knicksfan20
RealGM

Post#1589 » by Knicksfan20 » Tue Nov 5, 2019 10:02 pm

Fury wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:

Dude!!! I’ve been on him for years and trying to push him in this forum. Glad you’re listening. He has a very eclectic style so his albums are very different from each other.

I tried super hard to get in to him because you were pushing him so hard YEAAAARS ago...He was just aite to me back then with the few songs i heard i guess. But i been bumping him heavy and have become a pretty big fan.

Its funny...I was showing my brother him (who rarely listens to hip hop/rap) And i was telling him how much i love his flow...and he was like.. "He sound like Ludacris to me" And then it hit me...He definitely reminds me of Ludacris a lot. lol
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#1590 » by Fury » Wed Nov 6, 2019 1:50 am

Knicksfan20 wrote:
Fury wrote:
Knicksfan20 wrote:

I tried super hard to get in to him because you were pushing him so hard YEAAAARS ago...He was just aite to me back then with the few songs i heard i guess. But i been bumping him heavy and have become a pretty big fan.

Its funny...I was showing my brother him (who rarely listens to hip hop/rap) And i was telling him how much i love his flow...and he was like.. "He sound like Ludacris to me" And then it hit me...He definitely reminds me of Ludacris a lot. lol

Yeah they definitely got similar flows. They’re on a song together, too (how low remix).

He reminds me of a bone thug, like bizzy bone at times.

It’s funny, he just hit platinum on two songs recently (till it’s gone and best friend) and dropped two albums this year so you’re getting into him at a good time cause he got a lot of work out now.
Knicksfan20
RealGM

Post#1591 » by Knicksfan20 » Wed Nov 6, 2019 2:14 am

Fury wrote:
Yeah they definitely got similar flows. They’re on a song together, too (how low remix).

He reminds me of a bone thug, like bizzy bone at times.

It’s funny, he just hit platinum on two songs recently (till it’s gone and best friend) and dropped two albums this year so you’re getting into him at a good time cause he got a lot of work out now.

Gunna have to check that out. Havnt heard it before.

Yeah til its gone is pretty good and Best Friend is dope as fk. Love that song. Eminems verse in that song is so crazy if u sit down and dissect all his bars.

I love the first 10-15 seconds of Daddys Lambo. Just some smooth pimp ****. One of my favorite openings to a song ever I think.

Pop the Trunk was the first song that i heard that really wowd me and that made me start looking at all his other stuff. Hes definitely nasty. Heres the video for others since u know it obviously. lol

"Dont you know that Old man dont hold hands or throw hands, hes rough like a brillow " Love that line

Edit: Just listened to Just listened to How Low. Im pretty sure ive heard this one. But maybe not the version. But i definitely knew Ludacris's verse.

They have another song together. Its a weed song..Kinda cool vibe.

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1592 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Nov 8, 2019 7:28 pm

Chixtape 5 bout to be the best rnb project of the year
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Post#1593 » by Marcus » Fri Nov 8, 2019 7:50 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:Chixtape 5 bout to be the best rnb project of the year

I dunno bout that. That SiR - Chasing Summer is about as dope as it gets.
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1594 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Nov 8, 2019 7:59 pm

Marcus wrote:

Nah I wasn’t feeling that album. That new Jacquees that came out today is 10x better than that imo
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1595 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:02 pm

Summer Walker album was also better than SiR lol
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1596 » by Marcus » Fri Nov 8, 2019 8:32 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Marcus wrote:

Nah I wasn’t feeling that album. That new Jacquees that came out today is 10x better than that imo

I can't with you.
Watch More Basketball

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#1597 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:34 pm

Dude recreated a bunch of classics and got the original artists on the songs. That’s legendary. Best RNB project of the year.

Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Post#1598 » by Marcus » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:33 pm

Watch More Basketball

ITGM
RealGM
And1: 7,970

Post#1599 » by ITGM » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:26 am

3toheadmelo wrote:Dude recreated a bunch of classics and got the original artists on the songs. That’s legendary. Best RNB project of the year.

Tory hit this project out the park!
Starks
Veteran
And1: 408

Post#1600 » by Starks » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:05 pm

Return to New York Knicks