ImageImageImage

The Butlers vs The Lebrons, Friday, 11/8/19 @10:30p

Moderators: KingDavid, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside

KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,753

Re: The Butlers vs The Lebrons, Friday, 11/8/19 @10:30p 

Post#681 » by KingDavid » Sat Nov 9, 2019 2:35 pm

Edible ODs are no joke. That **** is real. It's not weed in those gummies, it's thc. That high stays in you for as long as food does when eaten. Too much of it can cause many things. One of which are seizures. Idk if they're grand mal seizures (really fkn bad).
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
Dr_Heat
RealGM
And1: 96,866

Post#682 » by Dr_Heat » Sat Nov 9, 2019 2:52 pm

Yea this gummies are no joke .
This is a story from a couple of years ago

“ A 24-year-old man and two teenage girls were hospitalized Sunday after eating candy which contained high levels of THC, an active compound of marijuana.

The 24-year-old ate some of the gummies then gave the rest to a 15-year-old girl and a 17-year-old girl.

The average amount of THC in one rolled marijuana cigarette - or joint, officials said, is about 35 mg. Each of the gummies contained 450 mg of THC and each person ate three, officials said, meaning they each ingested nearly 40 times the amount of THC found in one entire joint.“

40 times the amount of THC :o
Dr_Heat wrote: Oof
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,119

Post#683 » by twix2500 » Sat Nov 9, 2019 3:00 pm

Dr_Heat wrote:Yea this gummies are no joke .
This is a story from a couple of years ago

“ A 24-year-old man and two teenage girls were hospitalized Sunday after eating candy which contained high levels of THC, an active compound of marijuana.

The 24-year-old ate some of the gummies then gave the rest to a 15-year-old girl and a 17-year-old girl.

The average amount of THC in one rolled marijuana cigarette - or joint, officials said, is about 35 mg. Each of the gummies contained 450 mg of THC and each person ate three, officials said, meaning they each ingested nearly 40 times the amount of THC found in one entire joint.“

40 times the amount of THC :o
And you wasting a lot of it in the escaping smoke. Which is why people get contact high

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 24,891

Post#684 » by eddieheatfan » Sat Nov 9, 2019 6:39 pm

KingDavid wrote:Edible ODs are no joke. That **** is real. It's not weed in those gummies, it's thc. That high stays in you for as long as food does when eaten. Too much of it can cause many things. One of which are seizures. Idk if they're grand mal seizures (really fkn bad).
:nonono: :noway: :banghead:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/grand-mal-seizure/symptoms-causes/syc-20363458
HEATVols865
General Manager
And1: 6,637

Post#685 » by HEATVols865 » Sat Nov 9, 2019 7:21 pm

Damn.
BUT...that’s ballsy to eat those on the team plane! Holy shot his give a damn is busted. We have a better shot at trading JJ now
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Bam is NOT elite but is getting better.
Fire Spoelstra!
Josh Heupel is coming for you.

I’m a proud admirer and lover of BBWs!

Formerly known as Brazilian, QueenOfFairies and HEATlanta.
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 144,476

Post#686 » by MettaWorldPanda » Sat Nov 9, 2019 7:32 pm

HEATlanta wrote:Damn.
BUT...that’s ballsy to eat those on the team plane! Holy shot his give a damn is busted. We have a better shot at trading JJ now

It is ballsy but i think Dion might be suffering from depression at this point. Feels like we broke him mentally.
MettaWorldPanda
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 144,476

Post#687 » by MettaWorldPanda » Sat Nov 9, 2019 7:45 pm

eddieheatfan wrote:
KingDavid wrote:Edible ODs are no joke. That **** is real. It's not weed in those gummies, it's thc. That high stays in you for as long as food does when eaten. Too much of it can cause many things. One of which are seizures. Idk if they're grand mal seizures (really fkn bad).

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/grand-mal-seizure/symptoms-causes/syc-20363458

Marijuana (THC) helps seizures not causes them. Dion Waiters might have fallen into a THC coma and was probably glued to his plane seat with some dribble coming out of his mouth but seizure? Cmon that chit is just wack to even come up with. Sounds like some anti weed propaganda type chit.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,753

Post#688 » by KingDavid » Sat Nov 9, 2019 7:58 pm

MettaWorldPanda wrote:
eddieheatfan wrote:

Marijuana (THC) helps seizures not causes them. Dion Waiters might have fallen into a THC coma and was probably glued to his plane seat with some dribble coming out of his mouth but seizure? Cmon that chit is just wack to even come up with. Sounds like some anti weed propaganda type chit.

It's not weed.

My bro in law works for corporate medical marijuana company down here. The amount of thc in edibles compared to weed is laughable. Any substance taken to that assumed level of toxicity (we don't know the concentration of thx per gummy) can cause all types of crazy **** on the body. Edibles stay in your gastrointestinal tract for hours. That means he's probably been stuck in a bad range for almost 12 hours and eventually something neurologically went haywire. The fact that this is all that happened is awesome for the thc community. Imagine if he took in a comparable level of any other substance or drug. He'd be dead.

Cbd is for certain seizures. Idk about thc.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
HEATVols865
General Manager

Post#689 » by HEATVols865 » Sat Nov 9, 2019 9:53 pm

MettaWorldPanda wrote:

It is ballsy but i think Dion might be suffering from depression at this point. Feels like we broke him mentally.

Millionaire. NBA player. Held accountable for his actions. Gets depressed? GTFOH
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Fire Spoelstra!

goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#690 » by goodboy » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:08 am

MettaWorldPanda wrote:

I agree, but i feel thats always kinda stuck to by him even before joining the heat. He always felt like an outlaw on every team hes been on. His ego hurts him alot by this too.
Bright
Wiltside
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 71,750

Post#691 » by Wiltside » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:34 am

MettaWorldPanda wrote:

The basketball is one thing. Dion as a player and Dion as a contract is one thing. Dion the person I hope is doing ok though. Some sad chit, hope he’s alright.
Formerly BG44, MB30 and Wade County at BasketballForum.com
HEATVols865
General Manager

Post#692 » by HEATVols865 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:15 pm

Now they are saying it was a panic attack. I’ve never seen panic attacks lead to seizures...
#HEATLifer #VFL

You're welcome LeBron.

Tyler Herro is a TURD.
Fire Spoelstra!

Return to Miami Heat