ImageImage

Fiserv Forum Thread - Full (Almost) Capacity Now

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

LittleRooster
General Manager
And1: 3,110

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#1121 » by LittleRooster » Tue Nov 5, 2019 6:27 pm

kid idioteque wrote:They really, really, really need to stop screaming out "more t-shirts from Gruber Law Offices" after EVERY three-pointer. It's just the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,913

Post#1122 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Nov 5, 2019 7:18 pm

LittleRooster wrote:
kid idioteque wrote:They really, really, really need to stop screaming out "more t-shirts from Gruber Law Offices" after EVERY three-pointer. It's just the worst.

Warshafsky would be a more appropriate sponsor. It IS about the money.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,833

Post#1123 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Nov 5, 2019 7:25 pm

LittleRooster wrote:

Its amazing they thought it was a great idea to throw tshirts to distract from the game right when fans are excited.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1124 » by MickeyDavis » Tue Nov 5, 2019 7:27 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
LittleRooster wrote:

Its amazing they thought it was a great idea to throw tshirts to distract from the game right when fans are excited.

I also find it amazing how crazy fans get over crappy shirts
gyp
Sophomore
And1: 46

Post#1125 » by gyp » Wed Nov 6, 2019 1:58 pm

MickeyDavis wrote:
MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
LittleRooster wrote:

I also find it amazing how crazy fans get over crappy shirts

Every time they say “WHO WANTS A T SHIRT...” I say to myself “The people in the $500 seats do!” and they end up tossing a bunch into the first few rows.
DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,729

Post#1126 » by DanoMac » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:09 pm

Pro Shop told me today that there will be limited times thru the season that STH's can use their 15% off (if that's one of your perks) for Nike stuff, but they're just not sure when.

Also sounds like they'll be fully stocked on authentic jerseys the rest of the season, as opposed to last year.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,833

Post#1127 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:42 pm

Old man yells at sky rant but why do they feel the need to be in your face with entertainment every timeout. The music was so loud that I couldn't talk to the group I was with during the timeout. To be social at all you have to talk when it's quiet during the game. Maybe it's the upper deck section I'm in that the speakers point right at us. Is the lower level like that?
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#1128 » by EastSideBucksFan » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:11 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Old man yells at sky rant but why do they feel the need to be in your face with entertainment every timeout. The music was so loud that I couldn't talk to the group I was with during the timeout. To be social at all you have to talk when it's quiet during the game. Maybe it's the upper deck section I'm in that the speakers point right at us. Is the lower level like that?

Completely agree. Have had this discussion with numerous people.

There was an article over the summer about how Bucks season ticket holders had contacted the NBA league office to complain about this, so I guess we're not the only ones. Doesn't seem like they made any noticeable changes though.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1129 » by MickeyDavis » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:24 pm

Sucks when they have to go to the league office because the team itself won't listen.

I get that they try to get the "casual fans" excited but it's over the top and ridiculous. They should also get rid of Joe Brown and especially Melanie Ricks. It would be easy to upgrade if they insist there must be in game "hosts".
ClassicJack
Lead Assistant
And1: 965

Post#1130 » by ClassicJack » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:24 pm

Melanie is fine as an in game host. Probably one of the best in the league. I can see wanting to get rid of in game hosting as a whole but she is not bad at her job.

You guys have the most extreme high standards for sideline reporters and in game hosts. They are such meaningless gigs if you're actually there or in front of the TV to watch the game.

Maybe we should just hire Erin Andrews for sideline and Ellen Degeneres as host. :dontknow:
F*** Marc Davis, f*** Tim Donaghy and f*** David Stern as a staff, record label and as a mothaf**kin crew......and if you wanna be down with Stern then F*** YOU TOO!!! Stu Jackson f*** you too.....all you mothaf**kas F*** YOU TOO!!!!
DanoMac
General Manager
And1: 3,729

Post#1131 » by DanoMac » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:40 pm

Bring back Street Life imo
BroncoBuck
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,616

Post#1132 » by BroncoBuck » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:30 am

The Pro shop is so disappointing. Tried to pick up a Korver shirt for my brother at the Bulls game, and they didn’t even carry them. Hell, they don’t even have Ersan ones.
ejn1214
Pro Prospect
And1: 678

Post#1133 » by ejn1214 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:12 am

Couple observations going to the game last night. We showed up around 5:30 to eat at The Mecca which was completely booked and same for punch bowl. So I guess lesson learned is you need a reservation. We went inside the arena to eat. My wife got Mac and Cheese with BBQ from the mac and cheese place (upper deck). The BBQ was so salty it was inedible. Really awful. Also, why are there so few escalators? They are all going up as well before the game so I guess the only option is like the two elevators to get back down?

As others have said the gruber t shirt stuff is obnoxious. The Clutch Crew should go. I know they stuck it out when the Bucks sucked, but they are unnecessary and annoying. I understand all the other extra stuff going on during the game for casual fans/kids. I sound like an old man yelling at the clouds here.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,051

Post#1134 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:32 pm

Have any season ticket holders tried to buy single game tickets? Arent we supposed to be able to do so without fees? I'm able to find the "add tickets" but I'm only given limited lower level options. When I go to buy single seats they charge with fees and dont see a place to add a code like in the past. Or was fee free only during that presale in September/October?
soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,920

Post#1135 » by soxperry » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:01 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:Old man yells at sky rant but why do they feel the need to be in your face with entertainment every timeout. The music was so loud that I couldn't talk to the group I was with during the timeout. To be social at all you have to talk when it's quiet during the game. Maybe it's the upper deck section I'm in that the speakers point right at us. Is the lower level like that?

Absolutely. Its just too much. I really like the female host and the male host is fine i guess but the organization needs to chill tf out on the entertainment and stunts. They treat us like we are 3 year olds. I will not explode with boredom if something isnt moving or making sound at every possible opportunity.
Wewing
Junior
And1: 29

Post#1136 » by Wewing » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:02 am

All right, glad there are other rebels like me that refuse to stand to "Everybody on your feet" and refuse to clap to "Everybody clap your hands". However one area where I do obey is when they say "If you want a t-shirt make some noise"--I don't make noise and I never get a shirt, so at least they're following my wishes there.
BroncoBuck
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,616

Post#1137 » by BroncoBuck » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:30 am

I really hope this is the last year of the Clutch Crew. The chants have gotten so bad and they just annoy the **** out of everyone around them. The team and fan base are better than this ****.
MVP2110
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,011

Post#1138 » by MVP2110 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:52 am

ejn1214 wrote:Couple observations going to the game last night. We showed up around 5:30 to eat at The Mecca which was completely booked and same for punch bowl. So I guess lesson learned is you need a reservation. We went inside the arena to eat. My wife got Mac and Cheese with BBQ from the mac and cheese place (upper deck). The BBQ was so salty it was inedible. Really awful. Also, why are there so few escalators? They are all going up as well before the game so I guess the only option is like the two elevators to get back down?

As others have said the gruber t shirt stuff is obnoxious. The Clutch Crew should go. I know they stuck it out when the Bucks sucked, but they are unnecessary and annoying. I understand all the other extra stuff going on during the game for casual fans/kids. I sound like an old man yelling at the clouds here.

Dude sounds like you had an awful time. Should probably just let those of us who enjoy going to games go.

Fwiw none of the food stands offer salt that I've found and they are all under salted imo
Coach Drew: "Milwaukee has always been a team that I have been intrigued by. When we played them, they were a tough team for us to play. Although we did beat them all four times"
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1139 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:14 pm

There was a lot of talk about buying the Journal site for a new arena. There was concern about potentially a long and expensive toxic cleanup. That site has now been sold for $8 million. I don't think it will be completely razed so maybe we'll never know about cleanup. But it will be redone into apartments and retail. I assume Goolsbys is staying. They lease their space though so who knows.
Bucksfan28
General Manager
And1: 4,918

Post#1140 » by Bucksfan28 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:27 pm

The Bucks DJ is one relentless mf'er.

MoreTrife wrote:Love seeing two buffoons have a buffoon competition.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks