ImageImageImageImage

Garrett...

Moderator: Texas Chuck

#1TKfan
General Manager
And1: 188

Re: Garrett... 

Post#81 » by #1TKfan » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:11 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:Well... if there were any questions remaining about whether Jerry would be cutting a new deal for Red Ball after this season, I’m pretty certain they were answered by Jerry after the game yesterday.

Bye Jason.

At this point, JJ should only CONSIDER keeping JG if they make it to the SB.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,239

Post#82 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:40 pm

Otis Driftwood wrote:Well... if there were any questions remaining about whether Jerry would be cutting a new deal for Red Ball after this season, I’m pretty certain they were answered by Jerry after the game yesterday.

Bye Jason.

Jerry's only 4 years behind on this one. You know I've been screaming for Garrett's head for at least 4 years.
Otis Driftwood
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,974

Post#83 » by Otis Driftwood » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:31 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:

Bye Jason.

Jerry's only 4 years behind on this one. You know I've been screaming for Garrett's head for at least 4 years.

All of us have. Only additional thing I want is to clean house with him. None of these coaches have earned a legitimate reason to return.
"I've had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it."
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#84 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Dec 9, 2019 4:51 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I don't need to see anything else from Jason Garrett. He has already played all his cards. Last year was the final last straw with me after the Atlanta game. Can't even make a blocking assignment adjustment. If Garrett doesn't start out 2-0, I think he should be fired immediately. I was right a few years ago when I said Dez needed to go and mud turtle Witten needed to retire. I'm right about this. Garrett doesn't have what it takes to compete with the likes of a Sean Peyton or a Bill Bellichek in a big game. Using a poker term, Jason is a donkey or a fish. He belongs at the kiddie table.

And I thought I sounded like a broken record last year, :giveup: :wave:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#85 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:01 pm

I wish the Clapper would get the clap.

Return to Dallas Cowboys