ImageImageImage

2019 Fantasy Basketball Thread - Make trade offers here if you'd like

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,657

Re: 2019 Fantasy Basketball Thread - Make trade offers here if you'd like 

Post#261 » by WeekapaugGroove » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:25 pm

Petty little complaint but I hate that if you notice a guy in your IR slot is going to play that night you can't just drop someone and get them in your lineup that same day.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,074

Post#262 » by bwgood77 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:47 pm

WeekapaugGroove wrote:Petty little complaint but I hate that if you notice a guy in your IR slot is going to play that night you can't just drop someone and get them in your lineup that same day.

Yeah, that happened with me with Lowry the other day and he put up some really good numbers.
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Post#263 » by MathiasPW » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:10 pm

Marcus Morris and Danilo Gallinari available in Dynasty. Looking for FG%
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#264 » by bwgood77 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:06 am

In premier I could use a big with good FG%, rebounds and one that can hit 3s. I can give up someone with assists and steals. I can also definitely give up FT%. But I have a lot of solid players so if you offer for one of them, it better be a good one.
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,296

Post#265 » by sunskerr » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:52 am

Any young/rebuilding teams in Dynasty interested in Kevin Porter Jr.?
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#266 » by bwgood77 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:29 am

sunskerr wrote:Any young/rebuilding teams in Dynasty interested in Kevin Porter Jr.?

It's tough to pick up too many keepers if you are a bad team because you lose your pick. Had bigfoot entered the redraft of new teams (which we kind of set up for him) you guys would all have decent teams and we could have 8 keepers and if you wanted 9 lose your 1st round pick.
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,327

Post#267 » by TASTIC » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:55 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
sunskerr wrote:Any young/rebuilding teams in Dynasty interested in Kevin Porter Jr.?

It's tough to pick up too many keepers if you are a bad team because you lose your pick. Had bigfoot entered the redraft of new teams (which we kind of set up for him) you guys would all have decent teams and we could have 8 keepers and if you wanted 9 lose your 1st round pick.

Is this rule a done deal already?

Did I miss a vote or something? Really think that sort of change needs league majority to approve it before it becomes an option, and typically should only come in the following season
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#268 » by bwgood77 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:12 pm

TASTIC wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

Is this rule a done deal already?

Did I miss a vote or something? Really think that sort of change needs league majority to approve it before it becomes an option, and typically should only come in the following season

Yes, there was discussion before the season that we could have 7 keepers or 8 if you are willing to forgo your first round pick. I even confirmed this rule was in place for next season before trading a now valuable player for a pick, because my team is so banged up I'll probably have a good pick, but had 8 probable keepers...maybe 9, but a lot of young guys, and needed to get rid of older keepers, or I wouldn't have traded Horford for a 2nd.
stoo
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,081

Post#269 » by stoo » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:10 am

Hello there. I would appreciate you opinion on matter bellow. H2H, 9 cat, 12 teams

I will need two spots for Smart and Luka when they're back from injuries. Who should I drop from the list bellow, to keep team balanced (or should I drop Smart)? Long term value is preferable:

Markelle Fultz Orl - PG,SG

Tomas Satoransky Chi - PG,SG

Joe Harris Bkn - SG,SF

Gordon Hayward Bos - SG,SF

Derrick Rose Det - PG,SG

Marcus Morris NY - SF,PF

Aslo, should I add Carmelo from the wires and drop somebody from the list above

This is rest of my team:

Lou Williams LAC - PG,SG

Robert Covington Min - SF,PF

Karl-Anthony Towns Min - C

Richaun Holmes Sac - PF,C

Brook Lopez Mil - C

Tristan Thompson Cle - PF,C

Brandon Clarke Mem - PF,C

Thank you!!
NotSinceWilt
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#270 » by bwgood77 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:45 am

stoo wrote:Hello there. I would appreciate you opinion on matter bellow. H2H, 9 cat, 12 teams

I will need two spots for Smart and Luka when they're back from injuries. Who should I drop from the list bellow, to keep team balanced (or should I drop Smart)? Long term value is preferable:

Markelle Fultz Orl - PG,SG

Tomas Satoransky Chi - PG,SG

Joe Harris Bkn - SG,SF

Gordon Hayward Bos - SG,SF

Derrick Rose Det - PG,SG

Marcus Morris NY - SF,PF

Aslo, should I add Carmelo from the wires and drop somebody from the list above

This is rest of my team:

Lou Williams LAC - PG,SG

Robert Covington Min - SF,PF

Karl-Anthony Towns Min - C

Richaun Holmes Sac - PF,C

Brook Lopez Mil - C

Tristan Thompson Cle - PF,C

Brandon Clarke Mem - PF,C

Thank you!!

Off the top of my head without looking at stats, I'd say Rose and Thompson, unless you need rebounds (then keep Thompson). But other considerations (without looking at the #s would be Satoransky and Fultz)...I have Fultz and he seems to be improving so I am starting him now. We will see if he continues this upward trend. Need the 3s though.
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,327

Post#271 » by TASTIC » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:23 am

I'd look at dropping Lopez personally. Aside from the 2.2blk and 90% FT he's either average or well below in every other stat.

38% from the field - huge negative and the 1.4 threes isn't enough to offset the poor AST, STL, FG% and REB numbers.

Ideally you'd send 2 or 3 guys out for 1 or 2 better guys, cos there's nobody there who screams drop me.

Rose probably the other guy as bwgood suggested, but I don't like Thompson either especially if he's dealt
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Post#272 » by MathiasPW » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:43 pm

300 games played in on average (actually 305, my bad...christmas and stuff) and it looks like Weekapaug is opening the gap, with a truly elite performance in every cat.

TASTIC continues his impressive road to recovery after several trades that have launched him back into relevancy. Myself and Qwigglez keep fighting for that 2nd place.

Sunskerr continues to have great "per game" numbers, but is now 25 games behind average games played.

At the bottom, bigfoot continues to ride his injury-riddles season to oblivion, while bwgood may still have a chance to grab a few spots.

From 4-7 and 8-12, small changes might cause great impacts, as all these players have pretty similar scores.

sunskerr
General Manager

Post#273 » by sunskerr » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:14 pm

Yeah these injuries my team is taking have gone from bad to worse. I had 6/14 guys injured for the past few days and Kyrie has been out for longer than his usual. I picked up and have been playing Bruce Brown Jr. and Kevin Porter Jr., and they have been solid, but then a few more guys have missed games after I picked them up.
Golanator
Sixth Man
And1: 1,376

Post#274 » by Golanator » Thu Jan 2, 2020 6:57 pm

Willing to trade any combo of Jeff Teague, Harrison Barnes, Serge Ibaka, Glenn Robinson III, Alec Burks, Derrick White and Dwight Howard, send offers
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM

Post#275 » by WeekapaugGroove » Thu Jan 2, 2020 10:47 pm

Read on Twitter

Well that just sucks

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
sunskerr
General Manager

Post#276 » by sunskerr » Wed Jan 8, 2020 9:48 am

Tastic went and picked up my scraps (Coby White and Kevin Porter Jr.) in the dynasty league. I wanted to trade those guys for draft picks lol but no one would bite. And I've got my keepers already for next year. Wish I could have kept them because I still believe they're decent prospects for rebuilding teams (which I'm not anymore, apparently - thanks Jaylen Brown and Brandon Ingram), so to see them picked up is, while predictable, still annoying. In fact I was a bit surprised no bottom feeder wanted to give up their 2nd or 3rd round picks for them- which I think was a mistake on their part because some of those teams at the bottom are rostering some really uh, odd choices. Heck, no rebuilding teams even picked them up off waivers or free agency.

Also I'm willing to part with Montrezl or Steven Adams, who are on the trading block. I'll also listen to offers to Kyrie.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM

Post#277 » by WeekapaugGroove » Wed Jan 8, 2020 2:05 pm

Nobody is going to shed any tears for my dynasty team but holy **** am I destroyed by the injury bug right now.

CJ McCollum is literally my only keeper who's either not a INJ or DTD right now.

sunskerr
General Manager

Post#278 » by sunskerr » Wed Jan 8, 2020 2:23 pm

WeekapaugGroove wrote:Nobody is going to shed any tears for my dynasty team but holy **** am I destroyed by the injury bug right now.

CJ McCollum is literally my only keeper who's either not a INJ or DTD right now.

Surprisingly you are not the only person with 7 players hurt right now. WaxedOn has 7 as well. I think my most was 6 a week or two ago, and honestly I haven't been able to keep pace because of all my injuries. Seems like teams are being very cautious with their players nowadays.
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
And1: 7,102

Post#279 » by MrMiyagi » Wed Jan 8, 2020 4:09 pm

sunskerr wrote:
WeekapaugGroove wrote:Nobody is going to shed any tears for my dynasty team but holy **** am I destroyed by the injury bug right now.

Surprisingly you are not the only person with 7 players hurt right now. WaxedOn has 7 as well. I think my most was 6 a week or two ago, and honestly I haven't been able to keep pace because of all my injuries. Seems like teams are being very cautious with their players nowadays.

Yeah, I just traded for the injured Luke Kennard (who was supposedly evaluated yesterday), while having the injured Zach Collins, Kevin Durant, and Mark Gasol. A smattering of other players have been on and off.
Suns traded Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson, Jae Crowder and 4 1st round picks and a swap so some Vegas Bookies would like us.
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Isaac Asimov
Let us sing when we can, and forget the rest. - H.P. Lovecraft
wheezy
Rookie
And1: 556

Post#280 » by wheezy » Wed Jan 8, 2020 4:50 pm

My Gleague squad has been practically decimated by injuries. Siakam, Isaac, Brogdon, and DLo all missing a ton of games, and that isn't including the normal Embiid and Booker games off.

Return to Phoenix Suns