Bill Belichick To Decide What To Offer Tom Brady

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 292

Bill Belichick To Decide What To Offer Tom Brady 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:19 pm

Bill Belichick is expected to decide what type of offer to extend to Tom Brady this offseason.

Brady is currently approaching his free agency with the expectation of leaving the Patriots.

But at least one source wonders if Robert Kraft will intervene and force Belichick to do whatever it takes to keep Brady as some believe the New England owner did in 2017 when the Patriots traded Jimmy Garoppolo to the San Francisco 49ers for a second round pick.

Via Mike Florio/ProFootballTalk

Barcs
Veteran
And1: 712

Re: Bill Belichick To Decide What To Offer Tom Brady 

Post#2 » by Barcs » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:44 pm

They should pay the man and hook him up. The guy won them 6 super bowls and has been taking discounts to improve the team. The should be paying him what he deserves, even if he's declining. They owe him that much.
SELL THE TEAM, JIM!!! :curse:
Sutureself
Sophomore
And1: 87

Post#3 » by Sutureself » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:50 pm

I'm rooting for chaos so I'd love to see the Pats trade a 2nd or 3rd rounder for a guy like Andy Dalton and watch ol' Red game manage his way to a Super Bowl, and have everyone question if Brady was a system QB. Obviously I don't believe this, but I just want all the hot takes
Heat3
RealGM
And1: 14,178

Post#4 » by Heat3 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:06 am

Multiple times this offseason I’ve seen it emphasized how Bill is the one how decides roster moves. Now the one who decides how much to offer Brady. Just sounds like the owner is ok with kicking Brady to the curb but is taking cover behind Bill. Much different that in the past where the owner was front and center in keeping Brady happy.
Pat Riley wrote:There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There is no such thing as life in-between.

James Johnson wrote:The culture is REAL.

Batsy
Sophomore
And1: 30

Post#5 » by Batsy » Sun Mar 1, 2020 4:31 pm

tree fiddy and a bag of peanuts, Billy isn't giving him a dime over what he's worth for the foreseeable future.

Return to Wiretap Headlines Discussion