Zion Williamson Signs Multiyear Partnership With Fanatics

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Zion Williamson Signs Multiyear Partnership With Fanatics 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Mar 4, 2020 4:25 am

Zion Williamson signed a multiyear partnership with Fanatics as his exclusive memorabilia distributor.

"I've always knew that memorabilia was a big part of the game because everybody wants an autographed jersey, signed basketball or just kind of anything to do with game-worn gear.  It was just me, I've just never kind of asked for any of that [growing up]. Maybe it was my competitive spirit that made me not want to ask, but now that I'm officially in it, it does open my eyes to another level of the money people spend on it or the time and effort that people truly take to get a card or to get a basketball and it's impressive," said Williamson after confirming his deal.

More memorabilia products featuring Williamson have been sold on Fanatics since his NBA debut on January 22nd than any other player across the Fanatics network.

Williamson is also in the top-five when combining memorabilia and jersey sales, with a 175% increase month over month.

Williamson's endorsements now include Jordan Brand, Gatorade, NBA 2K, Panini America and Mountain Dew.

Via Eric Woodyard/ESPN

Return to Wiretap Discussion