ImageImage

2020 Phoenix Suns 2nd Round Pick Prospects

Moderators: SD2042, VCfor3

MemphisX
Analyst
And1: 3,577

2020 Phoenix Suns 2nd Round Pick Prospects 

Post#1 » by MemphisX » Tue Mar 3, 2020 10:01 pm

Currently this pick is #40 and the Suns eem to be going in to tank mode for their 1st rounder. So maybe this pick ends up in the mid-30s. Anyway, the Grizzlies as constructed are 11-12 deep with guaranteed contracts that can actually play:

1. Ja Morant
2. Tyus Jones
3. Dillon Brooks
4. De'Anthony Melton (RFA)
5. Grayson Allen
6. Justise Winslow
7. Kyle Anderson
8. Marko Guduric (might get bought out)
9. Jaren Jackon Jr.
10. Brandon Clarke
11. Jonas Valanciunas
12. Gorgui Dieng

Plus we might try and bring Josh Jackson back with the way he is playing. I look for John Konchar to be brought back at least on a 2way next season, so barring trades, I do not expect anyone we draft to be counted on for minutes next season (thankfully) and will be able to develop with the Memphis Hustle and maybe get some run if we have injuries.

Right now I am pretty open on type of guy I want but I do prefer someone who can shoot regardless of position.

My 2nd round wish list at this time:

1. Scottie Lewis
2. Killian Tillie
3. Isaiah Joe
4. Leandro Bolmaro
5. Aleksej Pokusevski

Also, a top 2nd round pick might give us the ability to trade into the bottom of the 1st round if a team does not want the guaranteed money on its books.
Check out my Memphis Grizzlies Youtube Channel --->>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbB6yGykQEUwl9hqWYVp45g
VCfor3
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
Forum Mod - Grizzlies
And1: 3,978

Re: 2020 Phoenix Suns 2nd Round Pick Prospects 

Post#2 » by VCfor3 » Wed Mar 4, 2020 2:15 pm

I actually got visibly excited when I saw you had posted options for our PHX 2nd round pick ha. I think Scottie Lewis and Isaiah Joe would be awesome flyers. I loved Tillie last year but his constant injuries worry me a bit. I'll have to look at #4 and #5 since I'm not as familiar with them. Appreciate the post buddy!

Return to Memphis Grizzlies