Standings Watch

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

boomershadow
Forum Mod - Pacers
Forum Mod - Pacers
And1: 6,305

Standings Watch 

Post#1 » by boomershadow » Wed Mar 4, 2020 6:33 pm

The Lakers did us a solid last night by beating the Sixers which puts us a half game up on them and into the fifth place in the conference. That half game might disappear tonight when we play the Bucks, though.

The Pacers have been sitting in the sixth seed most of the last few months, only ocassionally popping up onto the fifth seed, but integrating Vic better and having Brogdon start to look more like what we saw at the beginning of the season should definitely help the odds. Philly is dealing with injuries right now too.

Who would you rather see in the first round? Any chance we go on a real run and compete for home court advantage? Do you think Philly starts to look better near the end of the season? How about Miami?

Sent from my SM-G950U using RealGM mobile app
Wizop
RealGM
And1: 4,070

Re: Standings Watch 

Post#2 » by Wizop » Wed Mar 4, 2020 8:13 pm

boomershadow wrote:Who would you rather see in the first round?

well the Nets or the Magic of course but that's unrealistic. Philly next but that would require both of us catching the Heat which would have been easier if they'd lost to the Bucks the other night. short of getting to 3, I'd almost rather be 6th as I don't think the first round match would be much harder than being 5th, and the 2nd round matchup would be much easier than the Bucks. that said, 3 is unlikely and so I suppose being 4th with homecourt is better than 5th without it.
Please edit long quotes to only show what puts your new message into context.
basketballwacko2
RealGM
And1: 3,934

Re: Standings Watch 

Post#3 » by basketballwacko2 » Wed Mar 4, 2020 11:50 pm

Well we have to play the Bucks at their place tonight. We're gonna need everyone to be on and not get off to a slow start or this could end up like that Raptors game.

Return to Indiana Pacers