ImageImage

Going Vegan: the Dwayne Bacon Thread

Moderators: BigSlam, JDR720, fatlever, yosemiteben, Diop

User avatar
Liver_Pooty
RealGM
Posts: 34,135
And1: 10,015
Joined: Dec 29, 2008
Location: Asheville, NC
   

Re: Going Vegan: the Dwayne Bacon Thread 

Post#221 » by Liver_Pooty » Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:24 pm

We gave him every opportunity imaginable. I still think he can be a solid player off the bench, but needs a lot of work just like every other player on the roster.
Balllin wrote:Zion Williamson is 6-5, with a 6-10 wingspan. I see him as a slightly better Kenneth Faried.
DY_nasty
Head Coach
Posts: 6,674
And1: 2,466
Joined: Apr 14, 2010

Re: Going Vegan: the Dwayne Bacon Thread 

Post#222 » by DY_nasty » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:17 am

Liver_Pooty wrote:We gave him every opportunity imaginable. I still think he can be a solid player off the bench, but needs a lot of work just like every other player on the roster.

he can work in europe if that tweet is how he really feels
User avatar
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
Posts: 44,866
And1: 2,616
Joined: Jul 01, 2005

Re: Going Vegan: the Dwayne Bacon Thread 

Post#223 » by BigSlam » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:22 pm

BlackOutBuzz wrote:
Read on Twitter


Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk


Just cause you in the NBA don't mean you belong.
BBMF'ers
User avatar
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
Posts: 44,866
And1: 2,616
Joined: Jul 01, 2005

Re: Going Vegan: the Dwayne Bacon Thread 

Post#224 » by BigSlam » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:27 pm

Bake’s been moved down to the Swarm to get some burn.

Hope he can find his groove down there.

Also hope Kobi is ready for a lot of standing around and watching.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBMF'ers
User avatar
BlackOutBuzz
Hornets Forum Capologist
Posts: 7,444
And1: 2,551
Joined: Jan 22, 2012
Location: Burlington, NC
       

Re: Going Vegan: the Dwayne Bacon Thread 

Post#225 » by BlackOutBuzz » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:12 am

Lol

Read on Twitter


Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Hornets Picks by Year
2020: CHA 1, CLE 2 (SGA), BOS 2 (top 53 protected, Kemba :cry: )
2021: CHA 1, BRK 2 (Howard), LAC 2 (SGA)
2022: CHA 1; CHA 2
2023: CHA 1
User avatar
BigSlam
Forum Mod - Hornets
Forum Mod - Hornets
Posts: 44,866
And1: 2,616
Joined: Jul 01, 2005

Re: Going Vegan: the Dwayne Bacon Thread 

Post#226 » by BigSlam » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:24 am

Just cause you not wanted don’t mean you ain’t valuable.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BBMF'ers
Vanderbilt_Grad
Analyst
Posts: 3,538
And1: 1,296
Joined: Sep 22, 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Going Vegan: the Dwayne Bacon Thread 

Post#227 » by Vanderbilt_Grad » Sun Mar 8, 2020 1:30 am

Read on Twitter
?s=20
Hope is free.
User avatar
fatlever
Senior Mod - Hornets
Senior Mod - Hornets
Posts: 51,284
And1: 8,176
Joined: Jun 04, 2001
Location: Terrapin Station
     

Re: Going Vegan: the Dwayne Bacon Thread 

Post#228 » by fatlever » Thu May 21, 2020 5:29 am

Whose bright idea was it to create a 4-part documentary about Dwayne bacon and post it on YouTube this week?

He might have some hardcore fans back in Florida. Anyone bored enough to watch it yet?

Sent from my SM-G973U using RealGM mobile app
Braggins
RealGM
Posts: 10,114
And1: 4,488
Joined: Jan 05, 2014

Re: Going Vegan: the Dwayne Bacon Thread 

Post#229 » by Braggins » Fri May 22, 2020 2:21 am

fatlever wrote:Whose bright idea was it to create a 4-part documentary about Dwayne bacon and post it on YouTube this week?

He might have some hardcore fans back in Florida. Anyone bored enough to watch it yet?

Sent from my SM-G973U using RealGM mobile app

If it was a 6 part documentary about Liver_Pooty I'd be down.
User avatar
Liver_Pooty
RealGM
Posts: 34,135
And1: 10,015
Joined: Dec 29, 2008
Location: Asheville, NC
   

Re: Going Vegan: the Dwayne Bacon Thread 

Post#230 » by Liver_Pooty » Fri May 22, 2020 4:49 pm

Braggins wrote:
fatlever wrote:Whose bright idea was it to create a 4-part documentary about Dwayne bacon and post it on YouTube this week?

He might have some hardcore fans back in Florida. Anyone bored enough to watch it yet?

Sent from my SM-G973U using RealGM mobile app

If it was a 6 part documentary about Liver_Pooty I'd be down.


Lol. You don't want that in your life
Balllin wrote:Zion Williamson is 6-5, with a 6-10 wingspan. I see him as a slightly better Kenneth Faried.
Braggins
RealGM
Posts: 10,114
And1: 4,488
Joined: Jan 05, 2014

Re: Going Vegan: the Dwayne Bacon Thread 

Post#231 » by Braggins » Wed May 27, 2020 3:52 am

Liver_Pooty wrote:
Braggins wrote:
fatlever wrote:Whose bright idea was it to create a 4-part documentary about Dwayne bacon and post it on YouTube this week?

He might have some hardcore fans back in Florida. Anyone bored enough to watch it yet?

Sent from my SM-G973U using RealGM mobile app

If it was a 6 part documentary about Liver_Pooty I'd be down.


Lol. You don't want that in your life

Image

Return to Charlotte Hornets