ImageImageImage

COVID -19 WARNINGS

Moderator: ijspeelman

will you isolate for most part a few weeks until more details emerge?

yes
40%
no
20%
can't
10%
already did it
30%
if it's here I already got it anyway probably so no
No votes

Total votes: 10

gflem
Analyst
And1: 276

Re: COVID -19 WARNINGS 

Post#21 » by gflem » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:53 pm

Stillwater wrote:
gflem wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Yes I am fully aware the Saudis cut prices to screw over Russia and if you read my first post in it's entirety you would see that.smh... it definitely impacted the market, but you are ignoring the covid-19 was the obvious driver for Dow not rallying and finishing at it's lowest since 2008 after having it's worst drop in history. Regardless of that it came back up today which is great... Still does not change the facts that the CDC will not be reporting to the public all private sector data on this virus only elective amounts and the numbers they post are miniscule so far compared to the amount of people likely carrying it unknown untested etc.

I didn't see that in your op. I love how you just know that I am ignoring covid-19. Clearly it has had an effect on the stock market. I am just not buying into the paranoia based on the facts that the general public has been given up to this point. You take whatever precautions you want, god bless you. But, try not to judge other people because they don't see the situation the same as you. If that is even possible.

Hey it's a free country ...but if people don't take this serious and it does prove to be as bad as it could be by people ignoring it...a lot of the freedoms we have will be swept away for the so called sake of the greater purpose. It is actually more likely the virus kills more people in this country because of our current ability to choose how to respond to it compared to dictatorships that are going door to door with forehead scanners and taken full control of social media to monitor everyone in the quarantine zones . I mean it is like a mf concentration camp without the showers.
Do you really want to find out what this president is willing to do to control this virus if it continues to mutate and spread at the current rate? I sure as f dont.
hey do what you want but imo you are making a very naive mistake. This isn't anything like the world has seen since Black Death
;[The Black Death was terrifyingly, indiscriminately contagious: “the mere touching of the clothes,” wrote Boccaccio, “appeared to itself to communicate the malady to the toucher.” The disease was also terrifyingly efficient. People who were perfectly healthy when they went to bed at night could be dead by morning.]

I am far more worried about the "never let a good crisis go to waste" crowd we just voted out than this president. As for this being like the "black death"? We aren't walking around with bird beaks filled with flower petals thinking that will keep us safe, so I think its a pretty large leap of logic to go there. We will see where this goes, I guess for now we will just have to agree to disagree on the path we take going forward.
Also, I'm not sure where you stand on the freedom aspect of this. You say we could lose freedoms IF this is as bad as some of the doomsayers say, but then you talk about dictatorships going door to door in quarantine zones likening them to "concentration camps without the showers". That's not really a good thing imo. If there are gatherings of over 100 people how should the governor handle it here in Ohio now that he has banned them? How would you handle that type of situation?
I really don't trust ANY of these politicians to have the best interest of the general public, especially in an election year. I think we are at a very dangerous time as a nation not just for this virus, but for the motives behind the "news" that has dominated the mainstream media recently, and in reality for the last couple of decades.
I truly wish you and everyone else on these forums well, even though I disagree with your point of view frequently. Peace.
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#22 » by Stillwater » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:50 pm

gflem wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
gflem wrote:I didn't see that in your op. I love how you just know that I am ignoring covid-19. Clearly it has had an effect on the stock market. I am just not buying into the paranoia based on the facts that the general public has been given up to this point. You take whatever precautions you want, god bless you. But, try not to judge other people because they don't see the situation the same as you. If that is even possible.

Hey it's a free country ...but if people don't take this serious and it does prove to be as bad as it could be by people ignoring it...a lot of the freedoms we have will be swept away for the so called sake of the greater purpose. It is actually more likely the virus kills more people in this country because of our current ability to choose how to respond to it compared to dictatorships that are going door to door with forehead scanners and taken full control of social media to monitor everyone in the quarantine zones . I mean it is like a mf concentration camp without the showers.
Do you really want to find out what this president is willing to do to control this virus if it continues to mutate and spread at the current rate? I sure as f dont.
hey do what you want but imo you are making a very naive mistake. This isn't anything like the world has seen since Black Death
;[The Black Death was terrifyingly, indiscriminately contagious: “the mere touching of the clothes,” wrote Boccaccio, “appeared to itself to communicate the malady to the toucher.” The disease was also terrifyingly efficient. People who were perfectly healthy when they went to bed at night could be dead by morning.]

I am far more worried about the "never let a good crisis go to waste" crowd we just voted out than this president. As for this being like the "black death"? We aren't walking around with bird beaks filled with flower petals thinking that will keep us safe, so I think its a pretty large leap of logic to go there. We will see where this goes, I guess for now we will just have to agree to disagree on the path we take going forward.
Also, I'm not sure where you stand on the freedom aspect of this. You say we could lose freedoms IF this is as bad as some of the doomsayers say, but then you talk about dictatorships going door to door in quarantine zones likening them to "concentration camps without the showers". That's not really a good thing imo. If there are gatherings of over 100 people how should the governor handle it here in Ohio now that he has banned them? How would you handle that type of situation?
I really don't trust ANY of these politicians to have the best interest of the general public, especially in an election year. I think we are at a very dangerous time as a nation not just for this virus, but for the motives behind the "news" that has dominated the mainstream media recently, and in reality for the last couple of decades.
I truly wish you and everyone else on these forums well, even though I disagree with your point of view frequently. Peace.

The way you took a lot of what I point blank said is a head scratcher.
The Black Death was a rapidly moving plague the wiped out half of England and imo COVID-19 has the capability over the course of the next year or however long it takes until a vaccine is developed to kill at a similar rate.
I was not suggesting we will be covered in boils or that Rats would infest our cities with the COVID-19 virus. Try not to twist my words to make it seem I was saying the similarity had to do with bird beaks... You clearly have a limited understanding of how incapable this country is with dealing with this virus without Marshal Law.
The point is this current problem is just as bad in a lot of ways because we are not prepared to stop it and neither was England or anywhere else in the 1300's.
I am pretty certain as long as Trump continues to act like everything is fine when it clearly is not, and that everything is under control when it clearly is not, any attempts he decides to utilize with these vast powers he now has under a stae of National Emergency to contain it internally will come too late to make a difference at least not before millions are infected.
Where do I stand on the freedom aspect? I would like to think every American take responsibility for their own actions and be responsible about not spreading this so that our freedoms don't have to be pulled by the government and controlled by a Police state ...but the reality is most Americans have turned a silent ear to government figureheads and so because of that apparently have also decided they would rather freely ignore the warnings of medical experts now and suffer for it later.
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
gflem
Analyst
And1: 276

Post#23 » by gflem » Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:10 pm

Stillwater wrote:
gflem wrote:
Stillwater wrote:

The way you took a lot of what I point blank said is a head scratcher.
The Black Death was a rapidly moving plague the wiped out half of England and imo COVID-19 has the capability over the course of the next year or however long it takes until a vaccine is developed to kill at a similar rate.
I was not suggesting we will be covered in boils or that Rats would infest our cities with the COVID-19 virus. Try not to twist my words to make it seem I was saying the similarity had to do with bird beaks... You clearly have a limited understanding of how incapable this country is with dealing with this virus without Marshal Law.
The point is this current problem is just as bad in a lot of ways because we are not prepared to stop it and neither was England or anywhere else in the 1300's.
I am pretty certain as long as Trump continues to act like everything is fine when it clearly is not, and that everything is under control when it clearly is not, any attempts he decides to utilize with these vast powers he now has under a stae of National Emergency to contain it internally will come too late to make a difference at least not before millions are infected.
Where do I stand on the freedom aspect? I would like to think every American take responsibility for their own actions and be responsible about not spreading this so that our freedoms don't have to be pulled by the government and controlled by a Police state ...but the reality is most Americans have turned a silent ear to government figureheads and so because of that apparently have also decided they would rather freely ignore the warnings of medical experts now and suffer for it later.

You clearly missed my point on the bolded, and thanks for insulting me in your response. It seems you are incapable of disagreeing with someone without insulting them. My point is that with the information we currently have there is no way to make the assumption that this will be as bad as the black plague, or that it will kill in the same percentages. I think it is irresponsible to make that assumption. It makes me question the motives of the people who do so, particularly people who would look to use this situation politically. Which again was another point you overlooked in my previous post. You can have the last say on this, I am finished with your condescension, you are obviously an expert on this subject, again I wish you and yours well.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#24 » by Stillwater » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:40 pm

gflem wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
gflem wrote:The way you took a lot of what I point blank said is a head scratcher.

You clearly missed my point on the bolded, and thanks for insulting me in your response. It seems you are incapable of disagreeing with someone without insulting them. My point is that with the information we currently have there is no way to make the assumption that this will be as bad as the black plague, or that it will kill in the same percentages. I think it is irresponsible to make that assumption. It makes me question the motives of the people who do so, particularly people who would look to use this situation politically. Which again was another point you overlooked in my previous post. You can have the last say on this, I am finished with your condescension, you are obviously an expert on this subject, again I wish you and yours well.

Hey I apologize for you feeling insulted. I definitely think you are letting politics and media impact your thinking too much on this.
If you take the facts of how many people are getting this which is factual even if you are ignoring all media outlets and politics and political tv channels etc, you will not with a straight face look at this and say it isn't if nothing else destroying our economy , our sports industry and killing old people all over the planet with no answer as too why some young people with it have mild symptoms or the average untested seemingly healthy young person seems to have some immunity to it yet are almost guaranteed to be asymptomatic carriers at some point over the next year until a vaccine is produced.
I will leave it at that for you , it hopefully wont be as bad as any plague esp the black plague, but the lack of knowledge about how to predict it's spread and deciphering it's behavior given it's a terrifyingly efficient lower respiratory death sentence so far, makes it more probable than not millions will die from it.
btw some young people (30's)in china have been tested as negative and then returned to test positive then test negative after several days then released to the public and died after being retested positive. there is no immunity...heres an example
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3065091/coronavirus-recovered-patient-dies-china-reports-139-new-cases
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#25 » by Stillwater » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:19 pm

House with Trumps backing passed HR 6201 :https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6201
This will be especially helpful once enough test kits are available so that even the uninsured can get tested for free.
This president is a complete jack.ss most of the time, but this was the right play as long as the tests are out there.
Still don't think it will stop him from restricting travel by issuing state level bans and possibly forcing people off the streets if this thing consumes us
Revenged25
Analyst
And1: 1,002

Post#26 » by Revenged25 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:30 pm

Stillwater wrote:House with Trumps backing passed HR 6201 :https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6201
This will be especially helpful once enough test kits are available so that even the uninsured can get tested for free.
This president is a complete jack.ss most of the time, but this was the right play as long as the tests are out there.
Still don't think it will stop him from restricting travel by issuing state level bans and possibly forcing people off the streets if this thing consumes us

Took him long enough to stop calling this a hoax and admit there was a problem.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#27 » by Stillwater » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:25 am

Revenged25 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:House with Trumps backing passed HR 6201 :https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/6201

Took him long enough to stop calling this a hoax and admit there was a problem.

Did he call it a hoax smh , yeah sounds like him.
Still acts like everything is under control which it ain't. He has a bad habit of trusting himself too much...
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#28 » by Stillwater » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:39 am

Ohio Governor forcing bar and restaurant closures I think right now its just forced closures after 9pm but might be during daylight hours as well not sure.
Don't care myself since I am on self imposed lockdown.
I cannot believe the amount of people still walking the streets and acting like nothing happened.
To me it's like people who don't know it's a state law to have your headlights on whenever you need your wipers to see the road. I guess it's the rainX crowd who misses the point that it's that other guy that can't see you not you seeing
Revenged25
Analyst

Post#29 » by Revenged25 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:19 am

Stillwater wrote:Ohio Governor forcing bar and restaurant closures I think right now its just forced closures after 9pm but might be during daylight hours as well not sure.
I cannot believe the amount of people still walking the streets and acting like nothing happened.
To me it's like people who don't know it's a state law to have your headlights on whenever you need your wipers to see the road. I guess it's the rainX crowd who misses the point that it's that other guy that can't see you not you seeing

From what I understand they are closed period, except for carry-out and delivery options.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#30 » by Stillwater » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:29 am

Revenged25 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Ohio Governor forcing bar and restaurant closures I think right now its just forced closures after 9pm but might be during daylight hours as well not sure.

From what I understand they are closed period, except for carry-out and delivery options.

You are correct the 9pm was the cut off and now all restaurants and bars are forced to be closed to patrons until further notice but the state is allowing carry out and delivery services and in fact encourage it to avoid mass crowds at grocery stores... I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't stock food at home , I was surprised to discover how many don't. The way I was brought up we rarely ever didn't have a months supply of frozen meat. I have 2 months worth for 6 and the generators to be self reliant if the power cord is snipped. Of course if this gets to that stage we'll be sol anyway
Revenged25
Analyst

Post#31 » by Revenged25 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:21 am

Stillwater wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:

You are correct the 9pm was the cut off and now all restaurants and bars are forced to be closed to patrons until further notice but the state is allowing carry out and delivery services and in fact encourage it to avoid mass crowds at grocery stores... I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't stock food at home , I was surprised to discover how many don't. The way I was brought up we rarely ever didn't have a months supply of frozen meat. I have 2 months worth for 6 and the generators to be self reliant if the power cord is snipped. Of course if this gets to that stage we'll be sol anyway

Well a lot of people were never taught that because we could barely afford food for the week when I was growing up. It's great that you can afford to do that, just have to realize that a lot of people can't. Thankfully I saw that those individuals that are out of work due to the shutdown should be able to get immediate unemployment instead of the usual waiting period. Grocery stores though are ridiculous. I went out yesterday to get a few things and the shelves were more or less dry. My roommate went out and she said there were four different fights she witnessed.

I wonder if Texas Roadhouse will have carry-out, their steaks are so much better than mine.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#32 » by Stillwater » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:48 pm

Revenged25 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:

Well a lot of people were never taught that because we could barely afford food for the week when I was growing up. It's great that you can afford to do that, just have to realize that a lot of people can't. Thankfully I saw that those individuals that are out of work due to the shutdown should be able to get immediate unemployment instead of the usual waiting period. Grocery stores though are ridiculous. I went out yesterday to get a few things and the shelves were more or less dry. My roommate went out and she said there were four different fights she witnessed.

I wonder if Texas Roadhouse will have carry-out, their steaks are so much better than mine.

Back then it was easier to buy the whole pig or steer then grass feed em and butcher yourself so that's what my ancestors always did. We didn't have much either.
Add the venison fish and other free game and the freezer was full fast.
Now I just buy it. But I got free-range chickens last year for eggs , other than the crap they pretty much are low maintenance...
FYI trh secret is the salt they use is in massive amounts.
I've tried it just rub a ton of salt in the raw meat it brings out all the flavor. Terrible for you but tastes fantastic lol
Here is a random site talking about the salting of steaks if interested: https://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/how-to-make-cheap-steaks-taste-expensive/
JonFromVA
RealGM
And1: 4,381

Post#33 » by JonFromVA » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:46 pm

Stillwater wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:You are correct the 9pm was the cut off and now all restaurants and bars are forced to be closed to patrons until further notice but the state is allowing carry out and delivery services and in fact encourage it to avoid mass crowds at grocery stores... I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't stock food at home , I was surprised to discover how many don't. The way I was brought up we rarely ever didn't have a months supply of frozen meat. I have 2 months worth for 6 and the generators to be self reliant if the power cord is snipped. Of course if this gets to that stage we'll be sol anyway

Back then it was easier to buy the whole pig or steer then grass feed em and butcher yourself so that's what my ancestors always did. We didn't have much either.
Now I just buy it. But I got free-range chickens last year for eggs , other than the crap they pretty much are low maintenance...
I've tried it just rub a ton of salt in the raw meat it brings out all the flavor. Terrible for you but tastes fantastic lol
Here is a random site talking about the salting of steaks if interested: https://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/how-to-make-cheap-steaks-taste-expensive/

I would expect the cheaper steak houses use tenderizers of some form of another. There's a ton of ways to do it chemically and/or mechanically as well as the higher-end/costly methods like dry aging. Salting is also called dry-brining, and there are even more extreme methods where you basically bury the meat in a pile of salt ... then wash it off/dry it.

None of this happens without changing the meat in ways beyond just making it easier to chew, so my preferred method is just to buy better beef and sometimes just pre-salting ... meaning using no more salt than usual, but applying it in advance and letting it work it's way in to the meat and draw out some moisture.

Low and slow is very effective too if you have a large enough cut.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#34 » by Stillwater » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:54 pm

JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
Revenged25 wrote:

I would expect the cheaper steak houses use tenderizers of some form of another. There's a ton of ways to do it chemically and/or mechanically as well as the higher-end/costly methods like dry aging. Salting is also called dry-brining, and there are even more extreme methods where you basically bury the meat in a pile of salt ... then wash it off/dry it.

None of this happens without changing the meat in ways beyond just making it easier to chew, so my preferred method is just to buy better beef and sometimes just pre-salting ... meaning using no more salt than usual, but applying it in advance and letting it work it's way in to the meat and draw out some moisture.

Sounds like you know more than I do... I am more of seafood junkie than anything else. I live off of fish and eggs more than anything when there are no limits on my trips to the market. I do however sometimes marinate flank steaks in teriyaki and that is ridiculously good ...most cuts just get salt rubbed and soaked then excess brushed off right before grilling. Porterhouse Ive fdund doesn't need anything added imo if charred on the outside and close to rare and bloody on the inside aka the way meat was meant to be eaten , just dont do it to ground beef, gotta cook that until its a piece of jerky before its safe to consume.
damn I am having steak tonight now f the perch sandwich
JonFromVA
RealGM

Post#35 » by JonFromVA » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:30 pm

Stillwater wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Back then it was easier to buy the whole pig or steer then grass feed em and butcher yourself so that's what my ancestors always did. We didn't have much either.

Sounds like you know more than I do... I am more of seafood junkie than anything else. I live off of fish and eggs more than anything when there are no limits on my trips to the market. I do however sometimes marinate flank steaks in teriyaki and that is ridiculously good ...most cuts just get salt rubbed and soaked then excess brushed off right before grilling. Porterhouse Ive fdund doesn't need anything added imo if charred on the outside and close to rare and bloody on the inside aka the way meat was meant to be eaten , just dont do it to ground beef, gotta cook that until its a piece of jerky before its safe to consume.
damn I am having steak tonight now f the perch sandwich

Yes, we marinate flank steak too. Some cuts of meat definitely deserve some extra attention or abuse depending how you care to look at it.

When it comes to health issues, the key is to buy from a solid provider that takes care of their food chain.

The issue with ground beef is that what's on the outside gets all mixed up when the meat is ground, and hence can't be guaranteed to all be killed off by the cooking process (and the USDA only cares about what they can guarantee). So, yes, there is good reason to fully cook ground beef (or ground anything), but I will order or cook a hamburger medium rare if I trust the place I'm buying the beef from.

Anyway, no tricks are needed if you can find a steak with decent marbling.

As for fish, I never learned to appreciate the non-meaty fish very much (let alone Lake fish). Fortunately we can get very nice FRESH salmon, tuna, swordfish, shrimp, scallops, etc, over here near the East coast.

Is this thread morphing in to surviving with style? lol
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#36 » by Stillwater » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:14 pm

So the death rate ww right now is 4% about 8000 of 200000+ tested. (Reported test results)
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/live-blog/coronavirus-updates-global-cases-approach-200-000-lockdown-becomes-new-n1162561
I personally find it more harmful than helpful the control governments of the world try to impose after a pandemic hits when all the signs were there long beforehand and maybe could have been slowed.
I blame China for trying to conceal patient 0
JonFromVA
RealGM

Post#37 » by JonFromVA » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:00 pm

Stillwater wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:I've cancelled all appointments and taken a sabbatical. My family and I are completely isolated for the next week until real data is available.

Going to open your mail? Receive packages?

Sure I mean gloves and sanitizer sheets kill any potential spores on the surface.

We decided to set aside any received packages or mail for 24 hours. We try to open any boxes outside and toss any outside boxes immediately in to the recycling, rather than trying to wipe everything down with bleach/alcohol/etc and leave it wet.

The virus supposedly won't last more than 24 hours tops on surfaces.

We haven't ordered any food deliveries as yet ... still have to decide how to handle that, but reportedly you can't catch the virus from eating something with it on it. Would still prefer to avoid "live cultures" in the house.
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#38 » by Stillwater » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:22 am

JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
Going to open your mail? Receive packages?

Sure I mean gloves and sanitizer sheets kill any potential spores on the surface.

We decided to set aside any received packages or mail for 24 hours. We try to open any boxes outside and toss any outside boxes immediately in to the recycling, rather than trying to wipe everything down with bleach/alcohol/etc and leave it wet.

We haven't ordered any food deliveries as yet ... still have to decide how to handle that, but reportedly you can't catch the virus from eating something with it on it. Would still prefer to avoid "live cultures" in the house.

I have heard some mixed opinions on the tv about how long it survives as it is dependent somewhat on the level of heat and humidity which they are surprisingly saying eliminates it faster than when in a dry cold climate situation where it may remain a contagion longer.
I break down all boxes including boxes any shipped product themselves are inside of ,leaving a pile of products most of which have plastic or can containers which I then clean thoroughly with 1 cap of bleach in 22 oz spray bottle filled with water spraying down everything letting it sit for 10 minutes then spraying it all again and wiping it all off with paper towels that go to the trash.
if it's boxed food like pasta I take the bags out of the boxes and dump contents into new ziplock bags so that no part of any of the manufacturing process remains other than the food which to be honest I am also somewhat apprehensive to consume if it doesn't require cooking like cereals. But that is probably overly cautious. the cereal ban I am imposing for now...
family thinks i am on crack but idk
JonFromVA
RealGM

Post#39 » by JonFromVA » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:43 am

Stillwater wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Sure I mean gloves and sanitizer sheets kill any potential spores on the surface.

I have heard some mixed opinions on the tv about how long it survives as it is dependent somewhat on the level of heat and humidity which they are surprisingly saying eliminates it faster than when in a dry cold climate situation where it may remain a contagion longer.
I break down all boxes including boxes any shipped product themselves are inside of ,leaving a pile of products most of which have plastic or can containers which I then clean thoroughly with 1 cap of bleach in 22 oz spray bottle filled with water spraying down everything letting it sit for 10 minutes then spraying it all again and wiping it all off with paper towels that go to the trash.
if it's boxed food like pasta I take the bags out of the boxes and dump contents into new ziplock bags so that no part of any of the manufacturing process remains other than the food which to be honest I am also somewhat apprehensive to consume if it doesn't require cooking like cereals. But that is probably overly cautious. the cereal ban I am imposing for now...

I don't want the virus in my house either, but I don't want to soak everything in bleach or isopropyl unless there's some clear risk. Still amazing what we don't know...
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#40 » by Stillwater » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:08 pm

JonFromVA wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
JonFromVA wrote:

I don't want the virus in my house either, but I don't want to soak everything in bleach or isopropyl unless there's some clear risk. Still amazing what we don't know...

I don't blame you , it sucks but I have my suspicions about this being transferred just by what they are saying right now...im seeing it reaching enormous rates of transmission given the amount of cases with no symptoms are passing it on supposedly . What if virus is also in the perfect environment being kept alive on surfaces especially packaging from factory settings given the potential to be transferred easily etc. Yeah the garage smells like a lockeroom in the 70s. But it's worth it imo.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers