ImageImage

Fiserv Forum Thread - Full (Almost) Capacity Now

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

19smoker58
Ballboy
And1: 2

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#1461 » by 19smoker58 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:31 am

Also, if you are a bucks season ticket holder, there are 10 home games that have yet to be played. Who knows when this will happen. All this adds up to a lot of $$.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,821

Post#1462 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:39 am

I think the deadline is next week to cancel. Wonder how many people are considering pulling the plug. Demand is going to be way down next year either way.
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,148

Post#1463 » by KidA24 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:36 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:I think the deadline is next week to cancel. Wonder how many people are considering pulling the plug. Demand is going to be way down next year either way.

They bumped it back to May 1st. Per my latest e-mail:

As a valued season ticket member, we wanted to communicate with you and send a reminder that our first renewal deadline is coming up this Friday, March 27.

As we deal with this unprecedented situation, we understand that you might need more time to make a decision regarding the upcoming season. Your next renewal deadline will be May 1 and your final deadline to decide for the 2020-21 season is May 15.

By renewing your membership by this Friday, March 27, you will be securing an additional 1,000 membership points.
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,050

Post#1464 » by Thunder Muscle » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:39 pm

19smoker58 wrote:Also, if you are a bucks season ticket holder, there are 10 home games that have yet to be played. Who knows when this will happen. All this adds up to a lot of $$.

Yeah it's going to be a mess if they are cancelled. StubHub will charge me back and then have to wait for Bucks to refund...
19smoker58
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#1465 » by 19smoker58 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:29 pm

Yes, All of this will be a mess. We are Season tickets holders for the brewers,bucks, and packers. I envision everything overlapping with these 3 teams big time when things do start up again What do you do? September is already getting weighed down with rescheduled events it’s starting to sink!!

NBA needs to make a decision soon. Basically, the ball is in their court. They need to set a date. If it doesn’t work out. Then season is over. This will asp affect 20-21 season as well. Very frustrating!!
midranger
RealGM
And1: 9,939

Post#1466 » by midranger » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:11 am

I had single game tix for 3/12/30 (first game cancelled).

I havent really thought about it until right now, but how does/did the single game refunds work?
Please reconsider your animal consumption.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1467 » by Thunder Muscle » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:27 am

midranger wrote:I had single game tix for 3/12/30 (first game cancelled).

I havent really thought about it until right now, but how does/did the single game refunds work?

Right now its postponed so you will have the tickets if the game happens. If cancelled, you will get a refund from whoever you bought from.
soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,920

Post#1468 » by soxperry » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:55 am

So with everyone losing money right now, is it possible they will reduce the cost of the season ticket packages if a ton of people start dropping out?
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,901

Post#1469 » by MickeyDavis » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:26 am

Like any other business it's all about supply and demand. Disposable income for individuals and corporations will go down. Ticket prices will go down.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
BradMKE
Senior
And1: 553

Post#1470 » by BradMKE » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:26 pm

StubHub quietly changed their terms for cancelled events. They initially said if you had tickets to a cancelled event you could get a full refund or a credit for 120% of the value to be used on SH within a year. Now they removed the refund option and are saying everyone only gets the credit, no refunds. When pressed about it on social media they said they’ll only give refunds where they are legally required to do so.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1471 » by Thunder Muscle » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:37 pm

BradMKE wrote:StubHub quietly changed their terms for cancelled events. They initially said if you had tickets to a cancelled event you could get a full refund or a credit for 120% of the value to be used on SH within a year. Now they removed the refund option and are saying everyone only gets the credit, no refunds. When pressed about it on social media they said they’ll only give refunds where they are legally required to do so.

Interesting. I bought Vipers XFL tickets and was given 120% credit but had the option of a refund (which I chose). I dont think I've gotten it yet though.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1472 » by Thunder Muscle » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:42 pm

soxperry wrote:So with everyone losing money right now, is it possible they will reduce the cost of the season ticket packages if a ton of people start dropping out?

I doubt it but I do think it hurts their retention, especially if season lost and wont have momentum of a possible title. They probably lost a % already due to high rate, will lose more due to COVID, and the pool of new people will be smaller. Got a little greedy too quick.
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,148

Post#1473 » by KidA24 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:04 pm

BradMKE wrote:StubHub quietly changed their terms for cancelled events. They initially said if you had tickets to a cancelled event you could get a full refund or a credit for 120% of the value to be used on SH within a year. Now they removed the refund option and are saying everyone only gets the credit, no refunds. When pressed about it on social media they said they’ll only give refunds where they are legally required to do so.

That is utterly ridiculous.
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1474 » by Thunder Muscle » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:24 pm

Are there any STH on here that plan to not renew b/c of COVID or plan to renew? I dropped out already before the madness. I'm a little bummed that I wont be able to see the playoffs in person, specifically if they made the Finals. If they go in the future I'm gonna have to pay out the ass I guess. But I'm mentally checked out of season tickets after everything and I havent even gotten into the headache of refunds, chargebacks to StubHub, etc...
THE DINJ
Starter
And1: 121

Post#1475 » by THE DINJ » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:34 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Are there any STH on here that plan to not renew b/c of COVID or plan to renew? I dropped out already before the madness. I'm a little bummed that I wont be able to see the playoffs in person, specifically if they made the Finals. If they go in the future I'm gonna have to pay out the ass I guess. But I'm mentally checked out of season tickets after everything and I havent even gotten into the headache of refunds, chargebacks to StubHub, etc...

For the first time since the Bucks drafted Big Dog we did not renew. We had pretty good seats (lower-level, center court, basically) but the prices went WAY above what the seats are actually worth. We're going to take our chances on the secondary market. We've had to dump a few on there for a loss already this season, and that was before the huge increase.

When you're asking more for a Monday night vs the Pistons than the Packers would for comparable seats to a playoff game something is wrong
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,821

Post#1476 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:50 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Are there any STH on here that plan to not renew b/c of COVID or plan to renew? I dropped out already before the madness. I'm a little bummed that I wont be able to see the playoffs in person, specifically if they made the Finals. If they go in the future I'm gonna have to pay out the ass I guess. But I'm mentally checked out of season tickets after everything and I havent even gotten into the headache of refunds, chargebacks to StubHub, etc...

I renewed because my ticket partner wanted to renew. Part of me is vindictive and wanted to pull my tickets/get them cheaper next year for the way they hacked up prices this year.
MVP2110
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,011

Post#1477 » by MVP2110 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:38 pm

Punch Bowl Social could be closing

Read on Twitter
?s=19
Coach Drew: "Milwaukee has always been a team that I have been intrigued by. When we played them, they were a tough team for us to play. Although we did beat them all four times"
BradMKE
Senior
And1: 553

Post#1478 » by BradMKE » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:49 pm

I didn’t renew because of the massive price increase, but even if they come back to me and offer this year’s prices I’d still be hesitant. I’m not confident next season will even start with fans, and I can see a good chunk of the public avoiding large crowds until a vaccine is available so resale could be very tough. And, small as it is, there’s a chance Giannis doesn’t sign the extension this summer and they decide to move him for assets.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1479 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:39 pm

BradMKE wrote:

I didn’t renew because of the massive price increase, but even if they come back to me and offer this year’s prices I’d still be hesitant. I’m not confident next season will even start with fans, and I can see a good chunk of the public avoiding large crowds until a vaccine is available so resale could be very tough. And, small as it is, there’s a chance Giannis doesn’t sign the extension this summer and they decide to move him for assets.

Same here. I'm done even if they offer a decrease as you said. Too much uncertainty and I don't need another thing to worry about.
midranger
RealGM
And1: 9,939

Post#1480 » by midranger » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:22 pm

You don’t know if you’ll have a job, you don’t know where your bank accounts will be, you don’t know if there will be a season, you don’t know if there will be crowds you don’t know if there will be buyers due to the above.

Setting aside the fact that the organization has tried to stick it to you out of base greed, I think holding onto season tickets is incredibly ambitious at this point.
Please reconsider your animal consumption.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks