ImageImageImage

Trade Ideas Thread

Moderators: bisme37, Parliament10, shackles10, snowman, canman1971, Darthlukey, Shak_Celts, Froob

bucknersrevenge
RealGM
And1: 13,790

Re: Trade Ideas Thread 

Post#41 » by bucknersrevenge » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:09 am

hugepatsfan wrote:Not a flashy idea but how about this 4-team deal (agreed to one draft night, executed the next year)...

BOS gives: C Enes Kanter, F Semi Ojeleye, G Carsen Edwards, C Vincent Poirier, #47 pick
BOS gets: C Cody Zeller

POR gives: top 55 protected future 2nd rounder
POR gets: C Enes Kanter (taken into Bazemore trade exception)

CHA gives: C Cody Zeller
CHA gets: F James Johnson, #33 pick, #47 pick

MIN gives: F James Johnson, #33 pick
MIN gets: F Semi Ojeleye, G Carsen Edwards, C Vincent Poirier

I'll start with POR... pretty simple, Kanter was great in his time there and they actually tried to re-sign him but he came here because they called him late. I doubt they want to pay Whiteside to back up Nurkic so this fills that spot. They get to keep their MLE to address desperate need for wing help now.

MIN does this to avoid the luxury tax. With their two 1st round picks (projected #3 and #16) as well as expected extensions for Malik Beasley and Juan Hernangomez will take them to the tax. This offers them financial relief.

For CHA, they move Zeller for a useful player in Johnson making the same amount but pick up two second rounder in the process, one of which is very early. They're a rebuilding team so this helps.

For us, we clean top the back end of our roster and upgrade the C spot. Zeller was a great P&R player with Kemba and has some defensive versatility to step outside when needed. His contract makes facilitating a mid season rate much easier too as an added bonus.

Nothing earth-shattering but helps us clear some roster space and upgrade marginally.

Yeah but Portland also has Collins too. He's back now also. Between Nurkic, Collins, and Whiteside, plus the fact that Carmelo can slide up to the 4, acquiring Kanter serves no purpose for them.
and that's "MR. Irrelevant" to you!!

Founder of The Red's Disciples Podcast
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKArn8FGRYRxGqNDg8J4IAQ/featured
hugepatsfan
Head Coach
And1: 6,257

Post#42 » by hugepatsfan » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:18 am

bucknersrevenge wrote:
hugepatsfan wrote:Not a flashy idea but how about this 4-team deal (agreed to one draft night, executed the next year)...

BOS gives: C Enes Kanter, F Semi Ojeleye, G Carsen Edwards, C Vincent Poirier, #47 pick

I'll start with POR... pretty simple, Kanter was great in his time there and they actually tried to re-sign him but he came here because they called him late. I doubt they want to pay Whiteside to back up Nurkic so this fills that spot. They get to keep their MLE to address desperate need for wing help now.

MIN does this to avoid the luxury tax. With their two 1st round picks (projected #3 and #16) as well as expected extensions for Malik Beasley and Juan Hernangomez will take them to the tax. This offers them financial relief.

For CHA, they move Zeller for a useful player in Johnson making the same amount but pick up two second rounder in the process, one of which is very early. They're a rebuilding team so this helps.

For us, we clean top the back end of our roster and upgrade the C spot. Zeller was a great P&R player with Kemba and has some defensive versatility to step outside when needed. His contract makes facilitating a mid season rate much easier too as an added bonus.

Nothing earth-shattering but helps us clear some roster space and upgrade marginally.

Yeah but Portland also has Collins too. He's back now also. Between Nurkic, Collins, and Whiteside, plus the fact that Carmelo can slide up to the 4, acquiring Kanter serves no purpose for them.

Melo and Whiteside are FAs. Melo put up good scoring numbers for them but they have Collins coming back as you said to take back that PF spot and fix the defense. I don't think the Melo-POR marriage goes into next year. Whiteside I expect to get overpaid by someone so he won't be back (I actually have CHA signing him to a big 1 year deal which is why I have them trading Zeller).

If POR lets Melo go to get a better defensive player and Whiteside because he's too much money for a backup behind Nurkic then they'll still need a backup center. This lets them address that but leave their MLE for a wing instead, since that's a greater need. Gets them a pretty sure thing depth piece who has played well for them for free.
Bleeding Green
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,875

Post#43 » by Bleeding Green » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:34 am

Cody Zeller for several years of control of Poirier, Edwards and the whatever 47th pick turns into? Does Zeller see more than 10-12 minutes if everyone is healthy? Yikes I hate trades like this. Celtics should really only make trades if they improve the top end or if it's just an obvious winning no-risk kind of trade i.e. the Tyler Zeller trade a few years ago. Why do the Celtics want to clear Poirier and Edwards? They are cheap as ****, young players. If they suck, you just replace them with more cheap as **** and equally bad players. We've barely seen what they can do and a backup big is hardly going to impact the Celtics title odds (nor will Edwards or Poirier this year of course).

And I see Kanter being a guy who can win a series if the right matchup is there and he's healthy/playing well. If he's injured or terrible or the matchup is tough, then he just straight up won't play, but if he has some kind of matchup that he can exploit and/or he's healthy/playing well, he can swing a series for sure.
Manocad wrote:I have an engineering degree, an exceptionally high IQ, and can point to the exact location/area of any country on an unlabeled globe.
hugepatsfan
Head Coach

Post#44 » by hugepatsfan » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:10 am

Bleeding Green wrote:Cody Zeller for several years of control of Poirier, Edwards and the whatever 47th pick turns into? Does Zeller see more than 10-12 minutes if everyone is healthy? Yikes I hate trades like this. Celtics should really only make trades if they improve the top end or if it's just an obvious winning no-risk kind of trade i.e. the Tyler Zeller trade a few years ago. Why do the Celtics want to clear Poirier and Edwards? They are cheap as ****, young players. If they suck, you just replace them with more cheap as **** and equally bad players. We've barely seen what they can do and a backup big is hardly going to impact the Celtics title odds (nor will Edwards or Poirier this year of course).

And I see Kanter being a guy who can win a series if the right matchup is there and he's healthy/playing well. If he's injured or terrible or the matchup is tough, then he just straight up won't play, but if he has some kind of matchup that he can exploit and/or he's healthy/playing well, he can swing a series for sure.

Including the 3 first rounders we have 17 players under contract next year. That doesn't include Tremont Waters or Tacko Fall as they're 2-way restricted free agents. It also doesn't include the #47 pick since that doesn't come with a guaranteed deal. It also doesn't include any veteran FA additions we want to make. We simply don't have enough roster spots for everyone. Some players will have to be let go.

At the big man spot we have Theis/Kanter/R. Williams/Poirier under contract. Kanter is expected to pick up his player option which would be fully guaranteed. Theis is a team option we'll obviously pick up. R. Williams is fully guaranteed. Poirier is only partially guaranteed for $1.4M. Considering we have 3 1st round picks, it's likely IMO we take a big man with one of them. If we do take a big man, I'd expect Poirier to be one of the prime candidates to be released between his lack of earning playing time this year and his partial guarantee.

Carsen Edwards is one of the guys under contract but he's really struggled this year. Waters has looked great in the G-League and was supposedly drawing some trade interest at the deadline. Seems likely that someone offers him an NBA deal and forces us to commit a roster spot to him. I'd rather keep Waters over Edwards and I don't think we could manage both of them on this crowded roster. So Edwards is another guy I view as getting cut.

I included Semi who we have a team option on in the trade. He's a good ball of the roster player but if we want a veteran FA he has to go IMO.

Javonte Green also has a team option that I would guess we decline to free up roster space. I didn't include him in the trade.

Assuming we made the deal I suggested and signed Waters as I also suggested we'd have the following under contract.

Kemba / Waters
Brown / Smart
Hayward / Langford
Tatum / G. Williams
Zeller / Theis / R. Williams
#17/#26/#30

2-way deals: Tacko and UDFA

That's 14 players. Leaves room for one veteran signing with the taxpayers MLE as a bench scorer.

Had we not made this deal, we'd likely just keep Semi and Kanter stays on instead of Zeller. That means the players you said you didn't want to lose - Poirier, Edwards - were getting cut anyway (unless you prefer keeping Edwards to signing Waters). Semi would be hanging on unless we wanted to pursue one veteran upgrade, which on a title competing team I think we should. On the 2-way deals you'd have the #46 pick instead of an UDFA.

So to me, I just viewed this deal as getting a small upgrade - Zeller over Kanter - for players we were going to cut anyway. I don't view it as giving things up. Again, if we didn't make my deal the only difference is we'd have Kanter over Zeller and #46 on a 2-way deal instead of an UDFA, the way I see it.

Zeller is one of the better P&R screen men in the game and defensively he does a good job as well. We've seen Stevens' system take a guy like Kanter from poor to average on that end but Zeller he could improve someone who's already good at it. I think swapping out the #46 pick on a 2-way deal for an UDFA was a fair price to pay for that.

EDIT: Also, a big positive here too is that Zeller's $15M expiring vs Kanter's $5M makes facilitating a deadline deal for a big time piece very easy to facilitate. It puts us in play for a big deadline trade if opportunity knocks.
MagicBagley18
RealGM
And1: 20,332

Post#45 » by MagicBagley18 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:38 am

snowman wrote:Sorry, but I don't like either of these deals. I really don't think we need to trade ANY of our top 10 guys.

I want to see trades involving Edwards, Wannamaker (S&T ?) Semi, Poirier and Green, and adding our 26th and 30th picks to bring back a decent vet for the bench. I know we would get much with any combo of that, but a decent vet from a lotto team that wants to move an older vet ? Like a Leon Powe, or PJ Brown type of move. I thought Edwards was going to be a Vinnie "microwave" Johnson (shows you how old I am lol) but that hasn't happened yet. Semi started showing up late in the season due to injuries, and I started changing my mind, but not fully yet. (As a side note, I had forgotten that Semi and Tatum was drafted in the same year)

I think if we package Edwards semi poirier and green + the picks we could get a large pie from little Caesar’s but if we hold out just enough maybe they throw in some breadsticks
Bleeding Green
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,875

Post#46 » by Bleeding Green » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:47 am

hugepatsfan wrote:
Bleeding Green wrote:Cody Zeller for several years of control of Poirier, Edwards and the whatever 47th pick turns into? Does Zeller see more than 10-12 minutes if everyone is healthy? Yikes I hate trades like this. Celtics should really only make trades if they improve the top end or if it's just an obvious winning no-risk kind of trade i.e. the Tyler Zeller trade a few years ago. Why do the Celtics want to clear Poirier and Edwards? They are cheap as ****, young players. If they suck, you just replace them with more cheap as **** and equally bad players. We've barely seen what they can do and a backup big is hardly going to impact the Celtics title odds (nor will Edwards or Poirier this year of course).

Including the 3 first rounders we have 17 players under contract next year. That doesn't include Tremont Waters or Tacko Fall as they're 2-way restricted free agents. It also doesn't include the #47 pick since that doesn't come with a guaranteed deal. It also doesn't include any veteran FA additions we want to make. We simply don't have enough roster spots for everyone. Some players will have to be let go.

At the big man spot we have Theis/Kanter/R. Williams/Poirier under contract. Kanter is expected to pick up his player option which would be fully guaranteed. Theis is a team option we'll obviously pick up. R. Williams is fully guaranteed. Poirier is only partially guaranteed for $1.4M. Considering we have 3 1st round picks, it's likely IMO we take a big man with one of them. If we do take a big man, I'd expect Poirier to be one of the prime candidates to be released between his lack of earning playing time this year and his partial guarantee.

Carsen Edwards is one of the guys under contract but he's really struggled this year. Waters has looked great in the G-League and was supposedly drawing some trade interest at the deadline. Seems likely that someone offers him an NBA deal and forces us to commit a roster spot to him. I'd rather keep Waters over Edwards and I don't think we could manage both of them on this crowded roster. So Edwards is another guy I view as getting cut.

I included Semi who we have a team option on in the trade. He's a good ball of the roster player but if we want a veteran FA he has to go IMO.

Javonte Green also has a team option that I would guess we decline to free up roster space. I didn't include him in the trade.

Assuming we made the deal I suggested and signed Waters as I also suggested we'd have the following under contract.

Kemba / Waters
Brown / Smart
Hayward / Langford
Tatum / G. Williams
Zeller / Theis / R. Williams
#17/#26/#30

2-way deals: Tacko and UDFA

That's 14 players. Leaves room for one veteran signing with the taxpayers MLE as a bench scorer.

Had we not made this deal, we'd likely just keep Semi and Kanter stays on instead of Zeller. That means the players you said you didn't want to lose - Poirier, Edwards - were getting cut anyway (unless you prefer keeping Edwards to signing Waters). Semi would be hanging on unless we wanted to pursue one veteran upgrade, which on a title competing team I think we should. On the 2-way deals you'd have the #46 pick instead of an UDFA.

So to me, I just viewed this deal as getting a small upgrade - Zeller over Kanter - for players we were going to cut anyway. I don't view it as giving things up. Again, if we didn't make my deal the only difference is we'd have Kanter over Zeller and #46 on a 2-way deal instead of an UDFA, the way I see it.

Zeller is one of the better P&R screen men in the game and defensively he does a good job as well. We've seen Stevens' system take a guy like Kanter from poor to average on that end but Zeller he could improve someone who's already good at it. I think swapping out the #46 pick on a 2-way deal for an UDFA was a fair price to pay for that.

EDIT: Also, a big positive here too is that Zeller's $15M expiring vs Kanter's $5M makes facilitating a deadline deal for a big time piece very easy to facilitate. It puts us in play for a big deadline trade if opportunity knocks.

But why would they want to add a backup 10-15 minute big on a 15 million dollar deal? Just cut all those players instead and you're better off if you're so concerned that they have too many players.

Maybe I'm underrating Cody Zeller? I don't see the appeal. Kanter is absolutely better in terms of ceiling and certainly has a more unique skillset for the roster. And to give up on Edwards 316 minutes into his career to get Cody Zeller? I hate it. The Celtics don't need more mediocre players like Zeller, they need to hit on high-upside players or trade for elite talent. The one positive is the expiring contract of course, but I don't really want to make a trade where the best thing you can say is that the player has an expiring contract.

I count nine players on guaranteed deals next year plus however the draft picks shake out. Ojeleye is gone (I hope), who knows what happens with Kanter, have to assume he'll make more than 5 million on the open market. Theis is almost certainly retained so that makes ten. I'm leaning towards Hayward staying because of the pandemic **** up the cap. So 11. Use all first round picks and 14. Waters is 15.

I'm all for consolidating, but not for another crappy player whose best quality is his expiring contract. I guess this trade can't happen until after the season so maybe I'll feel differently. I'm rusty on CBA rules, can you even legally acquire Cody Zeller viat trade and then trade him again before his contract is up?
Manocad wrote:I have an engineering degree, an exceptionally high IQ, and can point to the exact location/area of any country on an unlabeled globe.
Ernest
Sixth Man
And1: 1,271

Post#47 » by Ernest » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:21 am

Is Zeller any good? Fell like I'd rather stick with Kanter. HOpefully we can get rid of some logjam buy trading end of roster guys and picks for picks further down the road.
big-shot-ROB
Sixth Man
And1: 1,638

Post#48 » by big-shot-ROB » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:12 am

We just need to wait until the offseason and offer Baynes the MLE and hope Phoenix is targeting anyone else with their cap space if we want a big that can bang with Embiid and Gasol.

Pretty sure Aron would be very happy to be back.
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.
SmartWentCrazy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34,847

Post#49 » by SmartWentCrazy » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:14 pm

big-shot-ROB wrote:We just need to wait until the offseason and offer Baynes the MLE and hope Phoenix is targeting anyone else with their cap space if we want a big that can bang with Embiid and Gasol.

Pretty sure Aron would be very happy to be back.

I believe the rumors were that he was quite unhappy with Ainge after he traded him. Think that ship may have left the port for good.
hugepatsfan
Head Coach

Post#50 » by hugepatsfan » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:38 pm

I'd prefer to use the MLE on a perimeter scorer over a big man. Here's what I'd say our rotation is with the players we have under contract next year...

Kemba / ???
Brown / Smart
Hayward / Romeo or Semi (really hoping Romeo beats Semi out)
Tatum / G Williams
Theis / Kanter / R Williams

We have our 3 1st rounders to add but I'd rather not rely on a rookie.

We've been fed this narrative all year that our C spot is weak. And yeah, the names on paper aren't that inspiring. But look at actual play. Theis and Kanter have been great in their roles and Williams has played well in spurts. Our need is clearly an offensive upgrade over Wanamaker (along with hopefully Semi getting replaced by Romeo). That's been a bigger problem for us this year.

We could certainly stand to improve the big man rotation. If we can do that with Kanter's salary + back of the roster young players for a marginal upgrade or Kanter's salary + pick(s) for maybe a more moderate upgrade then great.

Could also do that type of trade for for a wing/guard scorer and then use the MLE for a big man. That combination works too. But barring a corresponding trade, if we do use the MLE, I prefer a bench scorer over a big man.
captain green
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,664

Post#51 » by captain green » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:15 am

With at minimum 3, 4 at max rookies coming in and all but 1 towards end of draft. And 7 underperforming rookies this year. The team hopefully looks way different. Our bench production is garbage 27.2 ppg almost worst in league. Something has to change and unfortunately I see no big leaps coming with current players on squad.
Maybe at 14th pick we can get a scorer but again if it's a player under 6'3 there is no playing time to be had. I'm OK with most of ainge moves but feel he might have got caught in a corner.
Brown's #1 fan on this forum.
bucknersrevenge
RealGM
And1: 13,790

Post#52 » by bucknersrevenge » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:00 pm

captain green wrote:With at minimum 3, 4 at max rookies coming in and all but 1 towards end of draft. And 7 underperforming rookies this year. The team hopefully looks way different. Our bench production is garbage 27.2 ppg almost worst in league. Something has to change and unfortunately I see no big leaps coming with current players on squad.
Maybe at 14th pick we can get a scorer but again if it's a player under 6'3 there is no playing time to be had. I'm OK with most of ainge moves but feel he might have got caught in a corner.

With better luck with health and internal development, I have no doubt that our bench will at least be more efficient with no additions. Our top 7 played in only 8 games together which means Smart, a key player for our bench was often starting which took his production away from that unit. Marcus started 39 games for us this season. 39! That's 39 times out of 64 this season where our 6th man was not allowed to play his presumed role. If we can get better health with our starters, Smart can stabilize the bench. I also feel pretty positive about what kind of effect Tremont Waters can have next to Smart. So a better playmaking tandem off the benchusually at least 1 if not 2 starters will play with bench guys. If we get just a little improvement after a full season and a good offseason from Langford and Grant Williams and our bench should be good enough to get back at least middle of the pack rankings.
and that's "MR. Irrelevant" to you!!

Founder of The Red's Disciples Podcast
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKArn8FGRYRxGqNDg8J4IAQ/featured
Celts17Pride
RealGM
And1: 62,571

Post#53 » by Celts17Pride » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:30 pm

In my opinion it would not surprise me if Gordon Hayward was traded if he opts into his last year of his contract.

This is a very Ainge thing to do. Trade a vet on the last year of his contract for a young player, vet and draft pick.

Also puts the Celtics in a better cap position.

I honestly would be surprised if this doesn’t happen.
Parliament10
Forum Mod - Celtics
Forum Mod - Celtics
And1: 53,272

Post#54 » by Parliament10 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:09 pm

Celts17Pride wrote:In my opinion it would not surprise me if Gordon Hayward was traded if he opts into his last year of his contract.

This is a very Ainge thing to do. Trade a vet on the last year of his contract for a young player, vet and draft pick.

A young player, a (PF) Vet, and a Draft pick. Depending upon who we're talking about, that could be a good catch.
"You have to put the work in.
Nothing is given."

~ Jayson Tatum
hugepatsfan
Head Coach

Post#55 » by hugepatsfan » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:16 pm

Celts17Pride wrote:In my opinion it would not surprise me if Gordon Hayward was traded if he opts into his last year of his contract.

Not disagreeing with the logic here but when you actually look around the NBA and think about the teams who would be interested, what they could/would offer, our own roster spot crunch, and then our status as a contender a trade feels very unlikely.
patman66
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,360

Post#56 » by patman66 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:44 pm

I rather try to trade for Reggie Bullock, he had an off year last year and is just langusihing on the bench in NY.
CeltsfanSinceBirth
RealGM
And1: 34,836

Post#57 » by CeltsfanSinceBirth » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:40 pm

Parliament10 wrote:

A young player, a (PF) Vet, and a Draft pick. Depending upon who we're talking about, that could be a good catch.

I don't see too many teams that would be willing to offer that much for Hayward seeing as how he could leave as a free agent. The only one that would make sense, IMO, would be the Pacers. Gord would be open to staying since he's from there. I don't think the Pacers would do it, unless they really feel that Hayward is that much of an upgrade over TJ Warren, and they would probably need to be sure that a Turner/Sabonis pairing would never work out. Now, the big question is, what would we need to add in order for them to part with Myles Turner, seeing as how he's younger, and would the price be enough for us to take on that extra year of TJ Warren's deal? If that could be ironed out, I would be ok with that.

Kemba/Smart/Brown/Tatum/Turner sounds like a great lineup defensively.
patman66
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,360

Post#58 » by patman66 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:24 pm

The Timberwolves laugh. What luxury tax? Evan turner's 19 mill comes off the book, and they are not going to break Johnson's talent down to semi and Spellman playing the 4 when GS has thier pick next year. I don't think the wolves have 85Mill in salary next year with Johnson..
hugepatsfan
Head Coach

Post#59 » by hugepatsfan » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:34 am

patman66 wrote:

The Timberwolves laugh. What luxury tax? Evan turner's 19 mill comes off the book, and they are not going to break Johnson's talent down to semi and Spellman playing the 4 when GS has thier pick next year. I don't think the wolves have 85Mill in salary next year with Johnson..

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/minnesota-timberwolves/cap/2020/

That's their cap sheet. At $96.2M now in active contracts plus dead money. The tax line was projected to be at $139M.

Doesn't include Malik Beasley and Juan Hernangomez who they expect to re-sign as RFAs. Before COVID talk was up near $20M for Beasley. Hernangomez would figure to have some MLE offers which would be up to $10M. So between them you could add up to another $30M which brings them up to $126.2M.

https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/info/rookie_scale/2021

That's the rookie scale. They have picks #3 and #16 with current projections. On that scale it's $6.9 + $2.7M which is $9.6M. Rookies always sign for 120% which makes it $11.5M. That brings them up to $137.7M. There's also the possibility their pick goes #1 or #2 and increases salary (or goes lower and decreases).

Between the two rookies and two re-signings that would get them up to 15 roster spots so they'd be coming in juuuuuuuuuust under the tax. That doesn't include any projected drop due to COVID though.

The key variable here is Beasley. He figures to be the best young FA on the market so he will draw interest from teams with cap space (CHA, DET, ATL) most likely. If one of them takes the plunge and offers him a sizable deal then MIN figures to go into the luxury tax. Even if it's not for the full $20M he was expected to get because of COVID there's a corresponding cap drop.

MIN might not necessarily need to get rid of Johnson to stay under the tax but without moving him they basically have no flexibility at all to take on more money in other deals.

A lot of any financial discussion is tough to have with COIVD uncertainty but it certainly stands to good reason that MIN will be pushing the tax if Beasley gets a sizable offer sheet as expected.
SmartWentCrazy
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 34,847

Post#60 » by SmartWentCrazy » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:15 pm

hugepatsfan wrote:

Not disagreeing with the logic here but when you actually look around the NBA and think about the teams who would be interested, what they could/would offer, our own roster spot crunch, and then our status as a contender a trade feels very unlikely.

Im quite confident the Warriors would flip Wiggins and their pick to get Hayward and 17. Ainge would then need to figure out who he could flip Wiggins into in combination with several of our other picks.

Would people be mad if we flipped Hayward and 17 into the Warriors pick and Horford? I think I’d be down for that.

Return to Boston Celtics