ImageImageImageImageImage

Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread

Moderators: NyCeEvO, Rich Rane

User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,172
And1: 12,832
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#481 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:38 pm

Read on Twitter
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,172
And1: 12,832
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#482 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:47 pm

LOUiS-D wrote:People calling for the NBA to go back to normal aren't seeing the gravity of the moment. Governments and big business are taking a wait and see approach. Hoping that all they have to do is placate protesters with some token social media support and whatever low hanging fruit until it fizzles out. And here's the NBA wanting to start up, setting dates without even having a conversation about what the appropriate response to this long overdue crisis is. I don't want to hear about business this and donations that. What is the NBA going to do for their predominantly black players and fans? People who are less safe and more likely to be treated as criminals in their communities than their white counterparts, regardless of wealth and status. It can't be a tshirt or a special jersey. We've been doing that. Ain't done jack s***. Don't be talking about 'get out and vote' when black voters are getting turned away after waiting for hours in queues.

I'm balls deep in on this one with Ky. At this point back to normal is back to normalized racism.


The entire "back to normal" push IS RACISM, from the standpoint of both the pandemic and civil unrest. At the core of both things, Black people are the ones dying disproportionately.

Who is filling up those hospital beds in Alabama, Arizona, Florida etc as infections spike across the country? Black men are being found hanging from trees (Robert Fuller, Malcolm Harsch, and Dominique Alexander, all within this month), cops are still shooting unarmed Black people. Any "return to normalcy" only benefits white americans who don't give a damn about anyone else.

This whole concerted effort to make Kyrie look crazy is steeped in racism, and you have COONS running right along with the narrative on TV and social media.
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,172
And1: 12,832
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#483 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:13 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19

These people are out of their minds. This is why Irving and Bradley's statement specifically mentioned health and safety. I would bet money on multiple players and coaches/staff getting sick. All it will take is one hospitalization to occur. ONE.
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
Isocleas2
Starter
Posts: 2,291
And1: 206
Joined: Nov 04, 2005
Location: Whitewater, WI

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#484 » by Isocleas2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:27 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
LOUiS-D wrote:People calling for the NBA to go back to normal aren't seeing the gravity of the moment. Governments and big business are taking a wait and see approach. Hoping that all they have to do is placate protesters with some token social media support and whatever low hanging fruit until it fizzles out. And here's the NBA wanting to start up, setting dates without even having a conversation about what the appropriate response to this long overdue crisis is. I don't want to hear about business this and donations that. What is the NBA going to do for their predominantly black players and fans? People who are less safe and more likely to be treated as criminals in their communities than their white counterparts, regardless of wealth and status. It can't be a tshirt or a special jersey. We've been doing that. Ain't done jack s***. Don't be talking about 'get out and vote' when black voters are getting turned away after waiting for hours in queues.

I'm balls deep in on this one with Ky. At this point back to normal is back to normalized racism.


The entire "back to normal" push IS RACISM, from the standpoint of both the pandemic and civil unrest. At the core of both things, Black people are the ones dying disproportionately.

Who is filling up those hospital beds in Alabama, Arizona, Florida etc as infections spike across the country? Black men are being found hanging from trees (Robert Fuller, Malcolm Harsch, and Dominique Alexander, all within this month), cops are still shooting unarmed Black people. Any "return to normalcy" only benefits white americans who don't give a damn about anyone else.

This whole concerted effort to make Kyrie look crazy is steeped in racism, and you have COONS running right along with the narrative on TV and social media.


Kyrie has never needed someone else's help to appear crazy, Mr. Flat earth is more than capable on his own.

Also to answer your question about who's filling up the hospital beds its poor people accross all demographics. Hispanics and native Americans are being disproportionately hit just as bad as black people. Hispanics and white people have filled more beds.

Two of the three black men found hanged were ruled suicides, i haven't heard about the 3rd guy. Whether something more nefarious happened I don't know, but neither do you.

Finally as a white American who supports BLM i find your generalized statement about white people not caring about anyone else to be highly insulting. Seeing as how black people only make up 13% of the population you may want to stop insulting/pushing away allies who also want change, because you surely won't get it going alone.
MGrand15
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,514
And1: 1,506
Joined: Nov 17, 2009

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#485 » by MGrand15 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:41 pm

Isocleas2 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
LOUiS-D wrote:People calling for the NBA to go back to normal aren't seeing the gravity of the moment. Governments and big business are taking a wait and see approach. Hoping that all they have to do is placate protesters with some token social media support and whatever low hanging fruit until it fizzles out. And here's the NBA wanting to start up, setting dates without even having a conversation about what the appropriate response to this long overdue crisis is. I don't want to hear about business this and donations that. What is the NBA going to do for their predominantly black players and fans? People who are less safe and more likely to be treated as criminals in their communities than their white counterparts, regardless of wealth and status. It can't be a tshirt or a special jersey. We've been doing that. Ain't done jack s***. Don't be talking about 'get out and vote' when black voters are getting turned away after waiting for hours in queues.

I'm balls deep in on this one with Ky. At this point back to normal is back to normalized racism.


The entire "back to normal" push IS RACISM, from the standpoint of both the pandemic and civil unrest. At the core of both things, Black people are the ones dying disproportionately.

Who is filling up those hospital beds in Alabama, Arizona, Florida etc as infections spike across the country? Black men are being found hanging from trees (Robert Fuller, Malcolm Harsch, and Dominique Alexander, all within this month), cops are still shooting unarmed Black people. Any "return to normalcy" only benefits white americans who don't give a damn about anyone else.

This whole concerted effort to make Kyrie look crazy is steeped in racism, and you have COONS running right along with the narrative on TV and social media.


Kyrie has never needed someone else's help to appear crazy, Mr. Flat earth is more than capable on his own.

Also to answer your question about who's filling up the hospital beds its poor people accross all demographics. Hispanics and native Americans are being disproportionately hit just as bad as black people. Hispanics and white people have filled more beds.

Two of the three black men found hanged were ruled suicides, i haven't heard about the 3rd guy. Whether something more nefarious happened I don't know, but neither do you.

Finally as a white American who supports BLM i find your generalized statement about white people not caring about anyone else to be highly insulting. Seeing as how black people only make up 13% of the population you may want to stop insulting/pushing away allies who also want change, because you surely won't get it going alone.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

You sound like a real ally to the cause.

And this may be highly insulting but you need to step up your reading comprehension.
Isocleas2
Starter
Posts: 2,291
And1: 206
Joined: Nov 04, 2005
Location: Whitewater, WI

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#486 » by Isocleas2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:48 pm

MGrand15 wrote:
Isocleas2 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
The entire "back to normal" push IS RACISM, from the standpoint of both the pandemic and civil unrest. At the core of both things, Black people are the ones dying disproportionately.

Who is filling up those hospital beds in Alabama, Arizona, Florida etc as infections spike across the country? Black men are being found hanging from trees (Robert Fuller, Malcolm Harsch, and Dominique Alexander, all within this month), cops are still shooting unarmed Black people. Any "return to normalcy" only benefits white americans who don't give a damn about anyone else.

This whole concerted effort to make Kyrie look crazy is steeped in racism, and you have COONS running right along with the narrative on TV and social media.


Kyrie has never needed someone else's help to appear crazy, Mr. Flat earth is more than capable on his own.

Also to answer your question about who's filling up the hospital beds its poor people accross all demographics. Hispanics and native Americans are being disproportionately hit just as bad as black people. Hispanics and white people have filled more beds.

Two of the three black men found hanged were ruled suicides, i haven't heard about the 3rd guy. Whether something more nefarious happened I don't know, but neither do you.

Finally as a white American who supports BLM i find your generalized statement about white people not caring about anyone else to be highly insulting. Seeing as how black people only make up 13% of the population you may want to stop insulting/pushing away allies who also want change, because you surely won't get it going alone.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

You sound like a real ally to the cause.

And this may be highly insulting but you need to step up your reading comprehension.


Being an ally doesn't mean blindly following. If you'd like to offer a rebuttal to my points feel free, otherwise I'll assume my reading comprehension is just fine.
DarkXaero
RealGM
Posts: 10,239
And1: 2,872
Joined: Mar 25, 2011
   

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#487 » by DarkXaero » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:19 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Read on Twitter


Two things:

1) Regardless of Irving saying that the players should start their own league...if he did say it, who cares? It isn't the first time someone has said that Black professional players need to take the power away from the majority white owners. It's like certain people are going out of their way to make him look like he's crazy. Nothing that he has said during this moment sounds crazy to me. Him being in support of not distracting away from the current movement is not crazy. His support for Black and Indigenous Americans, who have been brutalized by this racist country since it's inception is not crazy. Him allegedly saying that Black athletes with money, power, and platforms should go their own way isn't crazy at all. At least to me...I mean the players are what drives the league. Anyway, it's moot.

2) The fact that Taylor has a source that allegedly knows that Kyrie left the group chat is pretty damning. Someone on this roster is running their mouth, unless Irving told her that himself. Who is telling people about this stuff? We shouldn't even know that the Nets have a damn group chat :lol:

I really hope that whoever is doing this gets some serious payback...meaning, traded out of here in the offseason. I don't care who it is.

Spencer needs to get his ass on Twitter this morning and start posting baseball cap emojis or something, he's been quiet af :-?
Taylor's source is KD, I'm pretty certain of that. They've been very close (rumored to be dating on and off), and Taylor has interviewed KD multiple times, they still seem to be friends.
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,172
And1: 12,832
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#488 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:42 pm

Isocleas2 wrote:
Finally as a white American who supports BLM i find your generalized statement about white people not caring about anyone else to be highly insulting. Seeing as how black people only make up 13% of the population you may want to stop insulting/pushing away allies who also want change, because you surely won't get it going alone.


I don't give a **** if your fee fees are hurting. Kick rocks, and nice dog whistle with your 13% of the population remark, don't think anyone is stupid enough to let that one fly over, you're definitely the kind of white dude I don't want anything from. take your dumb ass back to the Bucks board.
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,172
And1: 12,832
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#489 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:51 pm

DarkXaero wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Read on Twitter


Two things:

1) Regardless of Irving saying that the players should start their own league...if he did say it, who cares? It isn't the first time someone has said that Black professional players need to take the power away from the majority white owners. It's like certain people are going out of their way to make him look like he's crazy. Nothing that he has said during this moment sounds crazy to me. Him being in support of not distracting away from the current movement is not crazy. His support for Black and Indigenous Americans, who have been brutalized by this racist country since it's inception is not crazy. Him allegedly saying that Black athletes with money, power, and platforms should go their own way isn't crazy at all. At least to me...I mean the players are what drives the league. Anyway, it's moot.

2) The fact that Taylor has a source that allegedly knows that Kyrie left the group chat is pretty damning. Someone on this roster is running their mouth, unless Irving told her that himself. Who is telling people about this stuff? We shouldn't even know that the Nets have a damn group chat :lol:

I really hope that whoever is doing this gets some serious payback...meaning, traded out of here in the offseason. I don't care who it is.

Spencer needs to get his ass on Twitter this morning and start posting baseball cap emojis or something, he's been quiet af :-?
Taylor's source is KD, I'm pretty certain of that. They've been very close (rumored to be dating on and off), and Taylor has interviewed KD multiple times, they still seem to be friends.


:nod: KD's got exquisite taste in women if that's true.

Oh, well if it's him that told her then that's not a big deal. However, the fact that Kyrie allegedly left the chat, as silly as all of this sounds, makes me kind of worried that someone did say something, and even if Bondy's source is lying, the fact remains that someone from that group chat was talking to either a source or Bondy himself :nonono:
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
Isocleas2
Starter
Posts: 2,291
And1: 206
Joined: Nov 04, 2005
Location: Whitewater, WI

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#490 » by Isocleas2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:56 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Isocleas2 wrote:
Finally as a white American who supports BLM i find your generalized statement about white people not caring about anyone else to be highly insulting. Seeing as how black people only make up 13% of the population you may want to stop insulting/pushing away allies who also want change, because you surely won't get it going alone.


I don't give a **** if your fee fees are hurting. Kick rocks, and nice dog whistle with your 13% of the population remark, don't think anyone is stupid enough to let that one fly over, you're definitely the kind of white dude I don't want anything from. take your dumb ass back to the Bucks board.


What dog whistle? African Americans make up 13.4% of the population, or do you deny that? Honestly you're making even less sense than Kyrie right now.
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,172
And1: 12,832
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#491 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:32 pm

Isocleas2 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Isocleas2 wrote:
Finally as a white American who supports BLM i find your generalized statement about white people not caring about anyone else to be highly insulting. Seeing as how black people only make up 13% of the population you may want to stop insulting/pushing away allies who also want change, because you surely won't get it going alone.


I don't give a **** if your fee fees are hurting. Kick rocks, and nice dog whistle with your 13% of the population remark, don't think anyone is stupid enough to let that one fly over, you're definitely the kind of white dude I don't want anything from. take your dumb ass back to the Bucks board.


What dog whistle? African Americans make up 13.4% of the population, or do you deny that? Honestly you're making even less sense than Kyrie right now.


I've dealt with enough white folks to know that those who are quick to harp about us being 13% of the population for any reason, usually have racist ulterior BS behind their words more times than not. You think someone's stupid, and then you play naive when it gets called out.

Also, what you said to me also reeks of "Hey Black guy, you'd better watch what you say or us white people won't help you." Seriously? How about this:

F*ck you. You aren't an ally, you piece of ****. Spare me with your performative garbage, no ally in their right mind would say something like that :lol:

Either way, get off our board. Go on the GB or back to your board, where I'm sure there are plenty of racist white dudes for you to dog whistle all day with about Kyrie and anything else that suits your fancy.
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
User avatar
LOUiS-D
Analyst
Posts: 3,221
And1: 1,203
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Location: melbourne, australia
 

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#492 » by LOUiS-D » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:06 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:Any "return to normalcy" only benefits white americans who don't give a damn about anyone else


Isocleas2 wrote:Finally as a white American who supports BLM i find your generalized statement about white people not caring about anyone else to be highly insulting. Seeing as how black people only make up 13% of the population you may want to stop insulting/pushing away allies who also want change, because you surely won't get it going alone


Isocleas2 wrote:Being an ally doesn't mean blindly following. If you'd like to offer a rebuttal to my points feel free, otherwise I'll assume my reading comprehension is just fine.


My reading of MDB's statement about white people not giving a damn is that he was referring to a subsection of the white community who want things to go back to normal. But even if he was generalizing to all white people, I'm not offended. After all we're the ongoing beneficiaries of genocide, land theft, slavery, disenfranchisement and discrimination. Whatever is that we've done to rectify this situation certainly hasn't been enough to earn the title of ally, because generations of black people are dying waiting for a white promise of equality that isn't coming.

Read on Twitter
Image
Google 'Karate Basketball' or click HERE to play 1-4 local multiplayer natural shooting motion madness for FREE
Isocleas2
Starter
Posts: 2,291
And1: 206
Joined: Nov 04, 2005
Location: Whitewater, WI

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#493 » by Isocleas2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:34 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Isocleas2 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
I don't give a **** if your fee fees are hurting. Kick rocks, and nice dog whistle with your 13% of the population remark, don't think anyone is stupid enough to let that one fly over, you're definitely the kind of white dude I don't want anything from. take your dumb ass back to the Bucks board.


What dog whistle? African Americans make up 13.4% of the population, or do you deny that? Honestly you're making even less sense than Kyrie right now.


I've dealt with enough white folks to know that those who are quick to harp about us being 13% of the population for any reason, usually have racist ulterior BS behind their words more times than not. You think someone's stupid, and then you play naive when it gets called out.

Also, what you said to me also reeks of "Hey Black guy, you'd better watch what you say or us white people won't help you." Seriously? How about this:

F*ck you. You aren't an ally, you piece of ****. Spare me with your performative garbage, no ally in their right mind would say something like that :lol:

Either way, get off our board. Go on the GB or back to your board, where I'm sure there are plenty of racist white dudes for you to dog whistle all day with about Kyrie and anything else that suits your fancy.


I doubt someone with your personality can attract allies, seeing as how you see dog whistles and racism around every corner. Just remember this conversation started with your prejudicial statement about white people not caring about anyone besides themselves. But please keep showing your ignorance making more generalized statements about races, im sure that will help the conversation.

Stating that black people make up 13% of the population doesn't mean someone's racist, it just means they can read a **** pie chart and do the math. So spare me your hallucinations regarding my intentions. If you want to enact change (pass laws etc) you need a majority, which means you need to add people to your coalition not push them away. Thankfully the black people I know are more inclusive and reasonable than you are, so I'll dismiss your negativity for what it is: Ignorant rage.
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,172
And1: 12,832
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#494 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:03 pm

LOUiS-D wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:Any "return to normalcy" only benefits white americans who don't give a damn about anyone else


Isocleas2 wrote:Finally as a white American who supports BLM i find your generalized statement about white people not caring about anyone else to be highly insulting. Seeing as how black people only make up 13% of the population you may want to stop insulting/pushing away allies who also want change, because you surely won't get it going alone


Isocleas2 wrote:Being an ally doesn't mean blindly following. If you'd like to offer a rebuttal to my points feel free, otherwise I'll assume my reading comprehension is just fine.


My reading of MDB's statement about white people not giving a damn is that he was referring to a subsection of the white community who want things to go back to normal. But even if he was generalizing to all white people, I'm not offended. After all we're the ongoing beneficiaries of genocide, land theft, slavery, disenfranchisement and discrimination. Whatever is that we've done to rectify this situation certainly hasn't been enough to earn the title of ally, because generations of black people are dying waiting for a white promise of equality that isn't coming.

Read on Twitter


Just to be clear, because that troll came on here trying to misconstrue my words, obviously I was not talking about all white Americans. There are white folks getting tear gassed, beaten by pigs, even killed over this. There are people that have opened up their eyes, are listening and actually care that things around them are not alright.

But yes, there are also a considerable amount of folks who want normalcy back on all fronts to the detriment of other people. Those are the people that I'm talking about. They don't give a damn.
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,172
And1: 12,832
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#495 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:09 pm

Isocleas2 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Isocleas2 wrote:
What dog whistle? African Americans make up 13.4% of the population, or do you deny that? Honestly you're making even less sense than Kyrie right now.


I've dealt with enough white folks to know that those who are quick to harp about us being 13% of the population for any reason, usually have racist ulterior BS behind their words more times than not. You think someone's stupid, and then you play naive when it gets called out.

Also, what you said to me also reeks of "Hey Black guy, you'd better watch what you say or us white people won't help you." Seriously? How about this:

F*ck you. You aren't an ally, you piece of ****. Spare me with your performative garbage, no ally in their right mind would say something like that :lol:

Either way, get off our board. Go on the GB or back to your board, where I'm sure there are plenty of racist white dudes for you to dog whistle all day with about Kyrie and anything else that suits your fancy.


I doubt someone with your personality can attract allies, seeing as how you see dog whistles and racism around every corner. Just remember this conversation started with your prejudicial statement about white people not caring about anyone besides themselves. But please keep showing your ignorance making more generalized statements about races, im sure that will help the conversation.

Stating that black people make up 13% of the population doesn't mean someone's racist, it just means they can read a **** pie chart and do the math. So spare me your hallucinations regarding my intentions. If you want to enact change (pass laws etc) you need a majority, which means you need to add people to your coalition not push them away. Thankfully the black people I know are more inclusive and reasonable than you are, so I'll dismiss your negativity for what it is: Ignorant rage.


Look you stupid, dumb f*ck, if you took my statement to heart that says more about you than it does me, because if you had a shred of intelligence or reading comprehension you would have realized i wasn't saying all white Americans. Learn to read. If you feel attacked, check your own self to see why you feel that way.

As for the rest of your babble, again, miss me with your performative bull ****. Go post a black box on Instagram and shut the **** up
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,172
And1: 12,832
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#496 » by MrDollarBills » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:32 pm

Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


All this for a paycheck.
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
User avatar
Prokorov
RealGM
Posts: 35,551
And1: 11,475
Joined: Dec 06, 2013
       

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#497 » by Prokorov » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:33 pm

Isocleas2 wrote:Two of the three black men found hanged were ruled suicides, i haven't heard about the 3rd guy. Whether something more nefarious happened I don't know, but neither do you.


which make it worse... whites are hanging blacks and the PD is covering it up.

Finally as a white American who supports BLM i find your generalized statement about white people not caring about anyone else to be highly insulting. Seeing as how black people only make up 13% of the population you may want to stop insulting/pushing away allies who also want change, because you surely won't get it going alone.


you dont want change. you want to go back to living in your bubble where you dont have it in your face anymore or need to address it or deal with it. also... absolutely no one cares if you are insulted. you arent an ally, you are part of the problem. no one needs or wants your help with your ignorant views and victim blaming and excuse making.
Image
User avatar
Prokorov
RealGM
Posts: 35,551
And1: 11,475
Joined: Dec 06, 2013
       

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#498 » by Prokorov » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:36 pm

Isocleas2 wrote:I doubt someone with your personality can attract allies, seeing as how you see dog whistles and racism around every corner. Just remember this conversation started with your prejudicial statement about white people not caring about anyone besides themselves. But please keep showing your ignorance making more generalized statements about races, im sure that will help the conversation.

Stating that black people make up 13% of the population doesn't mean someone's racist, it just means they can read a **** pie chart and do the math. So spare me your hallucinations regarding my intentions. If you want to enact change (pass laws etc) you need a majority, which means you need to add people to your coalition not push them away. Thankfully the black people I know are more inclusive and reasonable than you are, so I'll dismiss your negativity for what it is: Ignorant rage.


I'll stand with MDB anyday. because im not an ignorant racist piece of trash and i support all my brothers and sisters.

people who need ton constantly point out they arent racist are usually racist. its pretty obvious who isnt and those people dont need to argue they arent.
Image
User avatar
MrDollarBills
RealGM
Posts: 34,172
And1: 12,832
Joined: Feb 15, 2008
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#499 » by MrDollarBills » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:07 pm

Prokorov wrote:
Isocleas2 wrote:I doubt someone with your personality can attract allies, seeing as how you see dog whistles and racism around every corner. Just remember this conversation started with your prejudicial statement about white people not caring about anyone besides themselves. But please keep showing your ignorance making more generalized statements about races, im sure that will help the conversation.

Stating that black people make up 13% of the population doesn't mean someone's racist, it just means they can read a **** pie chart and do the math. So spare me your hallucinations regarding my intentions. If you want to enact change (pass laws etc) you need a majority, which means you need to add people to your coalition not push them away. Thankfully the black people I know are more inclusive and reasonable than you are, so I'll dismiss your negativity for what it is: Ignorant rage.


I'll stand with MDB anyday. because im not an ignorant racist piece of trash and i support all my brothers and sisters.

people who need ton constantly point out they arent racist are usually racist. its pretty obvious who isnt and those people dont need to argue they arent.


Thanks my dude i appreciate that very much. How's the family doing?
Wear your insides...on the outside,
Show your enemy...what you look like
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
Posts: 34,924
And1: 8,907
Joined: Aug 16, 2012
Location: NYC
     

Re: Official Welcome Home Kyrie Thread 

Post#500 » by Paradise » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:06 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


Read on Twitter


All this for a paycheck.

Now that I’m back here full time, I cannot wait to troll this clown and expose all of his covered up antics.

Let’s start it off:

https://www.tmz.com/2013/10/10/nba-star-kendrick-perkins-arrested-allegedly-punched-woman-in-face/

Oklahoma City Thunder big man Kendrick Perkins was arrested today after allegedly punching a woman in the face outside of a nightclub in July.

Officials say 28-year-old Perkins and his brother-in-law Quincy Alpough were outside Nox nightclub in Harris County, Texas when they got into an altercation with a woman named Mikeeta Cotton.

Cotton claims she was driving her car in front of the club and got into a fender bender with Alpough's female cousin.

Cotton says the woman attacked her ... and Alpough quickly joined in, pushing her and yelling.

Cotton claims Perkins -- who's 6'10" also entered the fracas and punched her brother in the head ... and then smacked her in the face with a closed fist.

A third person says Alpough elbowed her in the throat -- knocking her unconscious.

Cops investigated the situation and decided there was enough evidence to charge Perkins with misdemeanor assault. He was released on $1,000 bond.



Perkins is a terrible person and he’s also the biggest coon in the NBA. There’s alot of **** he got covered up while a member of OKC. That clown better STFU before these articles become trendy again. Thankfully for him, nobody cared about him to rightfully crucify his ass.

Return to Brooklyn Nets


cron