ImageImageImageImageImage

OT. attack of the Karens and Kyles

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

omerome
RealGM
And1: 7,745

Re: OT. attack of the Karens 

Post#41 » by omerome » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:38 pm

br7knicks wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
If your skin is white and you still noticed some weirdness, that should tell you something... My wife was in some rural part of Oregon about 10 years ago for a work project and said she got nasty stares from the white woman in the lounge of here hotel...she felt the racist aura of that place.

Im glad thse people are exposing themselves, it wakes black people up who want to turn a blind eye - out of fear.

Oh it does.

Burbs and rural Oregon is a whole different level. I've been yelled at for being a terrorist while driving my car... presumably because I was in a Prius??? I look a little Semitic when I have a tan? Still have no clue.

At the same time, Portland will always have some of the biggest and most passionate rallies for any social issue. It's a hodgepodge. But like I said, I definitely watch my back a little more here than I did back east.

I'm aware this might sound hypocritical, but it'd be great if we could convince those people to find a remote island to live out their years. Differences in opinion is are much different than just hateful for no reason/racist people. I don't think the world would miss those people.

We should just drop them off at the coast of North Sentinel Island.
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Post#42 » by br7knicks » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:03 pm

omerome wrote:
br7knicks wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
Oh it does.

Burbs and rural Oregon is a whole different level. I've been yelled at for being a terrorist while driving my car... presumably because I was in a Prius??? I look a little Semitic when I have a tan? Still have no clue.

At the same time, Portland will always have some of the biggest and most passionate rallies for any social issue. It's a hodgepodge. But like I said, I definitely watch my back a little more here than I did back east.

I'm aware this might sound hypocritical, but it'd be great if we could convince those people to find a remote island to live out their years. Differences in opinion is are much different than just hateful for no reason/racist people. I don't think the world would miss those people.

Don't know where or what that is. But I'm in favor of trash removal to a specific zone far away from the rest of us.
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
omerome
RealGM

Post#43 » by omerome » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:23 pm

br7knicks wrote:
omerome wrote:
br7knicks wrote:

Don't know where or what that is. But I'm in favor of trash removal to a specific zone far away from the rest of us.

The natives are known as being very warm to outsiders. :wink:

br7knicks

Post#44 » by br7knicks » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:42 pm

omerome wrote:
br7knicks wrote:
omerome wrote:We should just drop them off at the coast of North Sentinel Island.

Ah, I think I've heard of them. They're in favor of beheadings, right?
RIP, magnumt '19

RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,424

Post#45 » by RHODEY » Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:07 pm

omerome
RealGM

Post#46 » by omerome » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:21 am

br7knicks wrote:
omerome wrote:
br7knicks wrote:

I don't remember that they actually favor beheadings, but they are likely to kill on sight any outsiders who enter their land. Those people just want to be left alone.
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#47 » by RHODEY » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:04 am

tjumper78
Pro Prospect
And1: 174

Post#48 » by tjumper78 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:41 pm

i got one next door. she thinks she is the nicest/best person in the world. no one in the neighborhood likes her however, for obvious reasons. so many people have told her to f*** off for being so nosy but she thinks she's always right of course.
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#49 » by RHODEY » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:15 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
RHODEY wrote:Remember this one?

So, what's the name of the male version of a Karen? Because I have to deal with these azz hole mofos who come off of their property to confront me when, while walking my dog in the neighborhood, my dog (a 90 lb. Great Pyrenees mix) is walking on and sniffing that patch of grass in front of people's homes between the sidewalk and the curb (here in suburbia). They'll tell me to get my dog off of "their" lawn. Then I tell then that it's not their lawn because it's "public property." Then they say "But I have to maintain it!" "But there are no signs saying to keep dogs off and my taxes pay for that property, etc."

I've now come to conclude each of these little exchanges with "If you come out of your house to confront me like this again, I'll knock your faking teeth down your throat." :D

EDIT: But I don't condone violence! It's just that these guys catch me off guard when I'm all relaxed walking "Phoebe" and listening to my music and just forgetting about life. But now I feel like I'm living in some kind of video game where you never know when you're going to get attacked by the enemy. Definitely not relaxing. So now I have to choose a path where I have to avoid walking on certain block if I want to avoid these "Bobs." Bobs? Karens?

I've heard then refrrred to as "Kyle". Here's an example:

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,594

Post#50 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:52 pm

RHODEY wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
RHODEY wrote:Remember this one?

So, what's the name of the male version of a Karen? Because I have to deal with these azz hole mofos who come off of their property to confront me when, while walking my dog in the neighborhood, my dog (a 90 lb. Great Pyrenees mix) is walking on and sniffing that patch of grass in front of people's homes between the sidewalk and the curb (here in suburbia). They'll tell me to get my dog off of "their" lawn. Then I tell then that it's not their lawn because it's "public property." Then they say "But I have to maintain it!" "But there are no signs saying to keep dogs off and my taxes pay for that property, etc."

I've now come to conclude each of these little exchanges with "If you come out of your house to confront me like this again, I'll knock your faking teeth down your throat." :D

EDIT: But I don't condone violence! It's just that these guys catch me off guard when I'm all relaxed walking "Phoebe" and listening to my music and just forgetting about life. But now I feel like I'm living in some kind of video game where you never know when you're going to get attacked by the enemy. Definitely not relaxing. So now I have to choose a path where I have to avoid walking on certain block if I want to avoid these "Bobs." Bobs? Karens?

:lol: "Ahh, dududududududududududududah" This is the type of ass wipe who bugs me when I'm walking by dog. The difference is I'll kick Kyle's motherfcking ass.

He looks more like a "Bill" or "George"
Free Palestine
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#51 » by RHODEY » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:46 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

:lol: "Ahh, dududududududududududududah" This is the type of ass wipe who bugs me when I'm walking by dog. The difference is I'll kick Kyle's motherfcking ass.

Kyle works for immigration/homeland security and he was suspended.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,594

Post#52 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:23 pm

RHODEY wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
RHODEY wrote:

:meditate: :rock:

@Kyle :naaa:
Free Palestine
br7knicks

Post#53 » by br7knicks » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:26 pm

omerome wrote:
br7knicks wrote:
omerome wrote:

I don't remember that they actually favor beheadings, but they are likely to kill on sight any outsiders who enter their land. Those people just want to be left alone.

I forget the name and where the tribe is located - I heard it on Rogan. But they said that the path to being accepted as a man is to perform the rite of beheading someone, I believe, including women and children. I may be wrong about the last part though.

Let's send Karens and racists there, and give them some perspective, and teach them to shut the **** up and change, or they'll be permanent residents there.
RIP, magnumt '19

br7knicks

Post#54 » by br7knicks » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:28 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

:meditate: :rock:

@Kyle :naaa:

I have a cousin who is Kyle.

He's a loud, douchey prick. Let's go with Kyle.

Plus, Kyle is one of the "soft names" from that Carlin bit.
RIP, magnumt '19

omerome
RealGM

Post#55 » by omerome » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:42 pm

Here's another Karen - fresh from the factory.

RHODEY
RealGM

Post#56 » by RHODEY » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:10 pm

omerome wrote:Here's another Karen - fresh from the factory.

Good one she has the perfected victim role, thank god their were witnesses.
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#57 » by RHODEY » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:10 pm

Uber Kyle:
8516knicks
Head Coach
And1: 4,855

Post#58 » by 8516knicks » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:18 pm

RHODEY wrote: