ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Cops kill George Floyd

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 81,775

Re: OT: Cops kill George Floyd 

Post#1641 » by thebuzzardman » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:18 pm

Ben Shapiro. Another one of those conservatives who thinks he's a mighty intellectual, but actually he's just a big do*checanoe.
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 41,868

Post#1642 » by GONYK » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:47 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19
Context
RealGM
And1: 11,444

Post#1643 » by Context » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:15 pm

Perfect in context:

Read on Twitter
?s=20
Spoiler:
"Against All Odds" "The Watch"
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,168

Post#1644 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:34 am

FYI. This more theoretical about "police culture" from the National Police Foundation.

POSTING POLICIES:
1. Posts are dictated but not proofread most of the time. It depends.
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1645 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:36 am

thebuzzardman wrote:Ben Shapiro. Another one of those conservatives who thinks he's a mighty intellectual, but actually he's just a big do*checanoe.

In addition to being a total douche, he's actually very bright. Graduated high school at 16 or something. Plays the violin. Money changes everything. :lol:
POSTING POLICIES:
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,396
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#1646 » by E-Balla » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:41 am

j4remi wrote:
E-Balla wrote:Basically. Like what remix of the police can possibly be effective without completely slashing police budgets?

And why is anyone seeing Schultz and Charlamagne as well informed minds in all this? What would either of them know about the issues that plague US policing?

I remember a Brilliant Idiots episode where they spent like an hour calling Schultz out for pushing dumb alt-right politics. Was that a bit? Either way dude ain't a voice to be taken seriously in my book. It wasn't even all that long ago.

Every time I've ever heard him speak it was pseudo alt right nonsense so no I don't think it was a bit. He's a plain old white comedian idk why anyone would expect anything different.
E-Balla
RealGM

Post#1647 » by E-Balla » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:42 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
thebuzzardman wrote:Ben Shapiro. Another one of those conservatives who thinks he's a mighty intellectual, but actually he's just a big do*checanoe.

In addition to being a total douche, he's actually very bright. Graduated high school at 16 or something. Plays the violin. Money changes everything. :lol:

He's very booksmart maybe. I've heard him speak and seen things he's wrote and he's dumb as hell though. Call it Ben Carson syndrome.
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 28,550

Post#1648 » by Fat Kat » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:35 am

He’s an intellectual like Carl from Family Guy is an intellectual. A serial regurgitator of useless info meant to dismiss the concerns of women and black people. He appeals to the soft racist. Fancy wording to reinforce deep-seated bigotry.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 28,550

Post#1649 » by Fat Kat » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:44 am

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1650 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:29 pm

E-Balla wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

He's very booksmart maybe. I've heard him speak and seen things he's wrote and he's dumb as hell though. Call it Ben Carson syndrome.

He’s young, inexperienced, and lacks common sense. These young prodigies can also be messed up individuals socially. He’s trying to succeed in a medium (right wing conservative media) where you have to suspend your belief in facts and have to constantly come up with bogus explanations in order to keep up the charade.
POSTING POLICIES:
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#1651 » by thebuzzardman » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:33 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
E-Balla wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

He’s young, inexperienced, and lacks common sense. These young prodigies can also be messed up individuals socially. He’s trying to succeed in a medium (right wing conservative media) where you have to suspend your belief in facts and have to constantly come up with bogus explanations in order to keep up the charade.

Would this be your defense of Milo Yiannopoulos as well?
thebuzzardman
RealGM

Post#1652 » by thebuzzardman » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:36 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
E-Balla wrote:He's very booksmart maybe. I've heard him speak and seen things he's wrote and he's dumb as hell though. Call it Ben Carson syndrome.

Would this be your defense of Milo Yiannopoulos as well?

What about Richard Spencer? Now there's a bright young man, from a comfortable and educated background, who really excelled "intellectually" early in life.
Zenzibar
General Manager
And1: 8,233

Post#1653 » by Zenzibar » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:56 pm

Context wrote:Perfect in context:

Read on Twitter
?s=20

Oh "snap" !
Zenzibar
General Manager
And1: 8,233

Post#1654 » by Zenzibar » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:09 pm

Read on Twitter
E-Balla
RealGM

Post#1655 » by E-Balla » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:22 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
E-Balla wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

On what planet is a 36 year old young? That man is going through his midlife crisis and you're calling him young. :lol:
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 47,836

Post#1656 » by robillionaire » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:33 pm

E-Balla wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
E-Balla wrote:He's very booksmart maybe. I've heard him speak and seen things he's wrote and he's dumb as hell though. Call it Ben Carson syndrome.

On what planet is a 36 year old young? That man is going through his midlife crisis and you're calling him young. :lol:

i'm 36 this hit hard :lol:
Pointgod
RealGM
And1: 21,629

Post#1657 » by Pointgod » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:15 pm

GONYK wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=19

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Read on Twitter
?s=19

I'm posting this only because this dude is seen as a thought leader in conservative spaces. The types of people who think they aren't racist, and just go where the "facts" lead them.

I think it's worth discussing, because I think the argument he's making is pretty much counterfeit, but it's what black Americans and others who want to see change are up against, by and large.

Anytime someone wants to parrot Ben Shapiro as some great through leader and patron saint of rationale discourse, never forget how the snowflake lost his **** and stormed off when he was questioned about his beliefs. Not to mention he called a right wing journalist a leftist because you know Shapiro is completely full of ****

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ben-shapiro-bbc-andrew-neil_n_5cd58942e4b0796a95daa057

Ben Shapiro To Chairman Of Britain's Most-Read Right Wing Magazine: 'You're On The Left'

After Neil asked him about the “heartbeat bill” that just passed in Georgia, Shapiro, who is anti-abortion even in cases of rape, flipped out.

“Are you an objective journalist or an opinion journalist?” began Shapiro, before talking over Neil. Shapiro insisted that Neil be “honest about your own bias,” as the host calmly explained that his “job is to question those who have strong views and put an alternative to them.”

“You purport to be an objective journalist. The BBC purports to be an objective, down the middle network,” he said. “It obviously is not and it never has been. And you as a journalist are proceeding to call one side of the political spectrum ignorant, barbaric and sending us back to the Dark Ages. Why don’t you just say that you’re on the left?”

Read on Twitter

When Ben Shapiro can’t control the conversation or narrative he’s exposed as the thin skinned dork he is. Anyone that’s a fan of his is a **** moron. You can quote me on that.
blanko
Starter
And1: 1,143

Post#1658 » by blanko » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:25 pm

E-Balla wrote:
robillionaire wrote:
blanko wrote:Im got gonna lie and say that me and my friends were assaulted by cops when we were young. Were were harrassed though (although at the time we thought it was normal, sad thinking back on it). My friends from the trailer parks outside Pittsburg would tell us horror storries abour how cops used to assault/abuse/disrespect them on a regular basis and call them "trash/ worst than a n*gger" to their faces.

Imagine what the cops would do to poor black people?

Btw defund the police is the worst marketing strategy in the history of man like andrew shultz said. Charla said it best: remix the police.

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

They did remix the police it was runaway slave patrols and they remixed it into the modern police just like they reimagined and remixed slavery into mass incarceration Idk if we can handle the latest way they try remix oppression

Defund is a bad marketing strategy because it actually calls for something direct instead of vague nothings

Basically. Like what remix of the police can possibly be effective without completely slashing police budgets?

And why is anyone seeing Schultz and Charlamagne as well informed minds in all this? What would either of them know about the issues that plague US policing?
Well Chara is a black man in his 40s, that grew up in the dirt roads of south Carolina , had multiple run ins with the police, has a felony record, that changed his life around.

Now, i hope you are a black man from the from these impoverished areas. That you are not some white/middle class tourist playing "society games" with the black community.

I hope you are someone who has to live with the consequences of these decisions.

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,588

Post#1659 » by Stannis » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:56 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
E-Balla wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

Ben is a hypocrite. He constantly turns into a "snowflake" and throws "facts don't care about your feelings" out the window whenever Israel is brought up.
Free Palestine
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,588

Post#1660 » by Stannis » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:06 pm

:o :o :o

**** looks like it's from a movie... Warning, VERY graphic

Spoiler:
Free Palestine

Return to New York Knicks