ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Cops kill George Floyd

Moderators: Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,651

Re: OT: Cops kill George Floyd 

Post#1661 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:27 pm

thebuzzardman wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
E-Balla wrote:He's very booksmart maybe. I've heard him speak and seen things he's wrote and he's dumb as hell though. Call it Ben Carson syndrome.

He’s young, inexperienced, and lacks common sense. These young prodigies can also be messed up individuals socially. He’s trying to succeed in a medium (right wing conservative media) where you have to suspend your belief in facts and have to constantly come up with bogus explanations in order to keep up the charade.

Would this be your defense of Milos Yiannopoulos as well?

Hell no! :lol:

Free Palestine
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,950

Post#1662 » by Stannis » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:45 pm

Fat Kat wrote:He’s an intellectual like Carl from Family Guy is an intellectual. A serial regurgitator of useless info meant to dismiss the concerns of women and black people. He appeals to the soft racist. Fancy wording to reinforce deep-seated bigotry.

Watch this one. It's pretty hilarious that he's serious here. He legit tried to say people think the movie Black Panther was more important than MLK....

Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1663 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:22 pm

Stannis wrote:
Fat Kat wrote:He’s an intellectual like Carl from Family Guy is an intellectual. A serial regurgitator of useless info meant to dismiss the concerns of women and black people. He appeals to the soft racist. Fancy wording to reinforce deep-seated bigotry.

Watch this one. It's pretty hilarious that he's serious here. He legit tried to say people think the movie Black Panther was more important than MLK....

Shapiro recently had a huge meltdown in an interview with a real conservative.

Free Palestine
Blockwatcher
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,174

Post#1664 » by Blockwatcher » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:35 am

GONYK wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=19

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Read on Twitter
?s=19

I'm posting this only because this dude is seen as a thought leader in conservative spaces. The types of people who think they aren't racist, and just go where the "facts" lead them.

I think it's worth discussing, because I think the argument he's making is pretty much counterfeit, but it's what black Americans and others who want to see change are up against, by and large.

Yea it’s worth discussing because children should honor their father and mother like the bible says. My mom beat 3 things into my head. Work hard, save my money, and don’t waste my phone call on her if I get arrested.
This guy and I could be brothers.

I love you mom thanks for the good advice. “Your father and I are like oil and water but we both work hard so you betta too” I musta heard that phrase a thousand times...
1 John 2 : 15-17
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1665 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:45 am

Check out this badass. I wish there were more people like him around.

Free Palestine
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,801

Post#1666 » by Rich Rane » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:28 am

:censored: this Guy.
thebuzzardman
RealGM
And1: 82,313

Post#1667 » by thebuzzardman » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:47 am

Rich Rane wrote::censored: this Guy.

Always great when the right wing assh*les take old quotes completely out of context.

Not to mention he simultaneously makes fun of two people who died and denigrates the protest movement around it.

Parts of this country, meaning %'s of people and location, have issues. And not insignificant parts.
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,530

Post#1668 » by Fat Kat » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:11 pm

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
ITGM
RealGM
And1: 7,970

Post#1669 » by ITGM » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:12 pm

Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 29,530

Post#1670 » by Fat Kat » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:26 pm

Read on Twitter
All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1671 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:55 pm

They’re gonna get fired, arrested, and charged I hope. There’s no way they can be kept on the force after saying that
Free Palestine
E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,419
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#1672 » by E-Balla » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:17 pm

blanko wrote:
E-Balla wrote:
robillionaire wrote:
They did remix the police it was runaway slave patrols and they remixed it into the modern police just like they reimagined and remixed slavery into mass incarceration Idk if we can handle the latest way they try remix oppression

Defund is a bad marketing strategy because it actually calls for something direct instead of vague nothings

Basically. Like what remix of the police can possibly be effective without completely slashing police budgets?

And why is anyone seeing Schultz and Charlamagne as well informed minds in all this? What would either of them know about the issues that plague US policing?
Well Chara is a black man in his 40s, that grew up in the dirt roads of south Carolina , had multiple run ins with the police, has a felony record, that changed his life around.

Now, i hope you are a black man from the from these impoverished areas. That you are not some white/middle class tourist playing "society games" with the black community.

I hope you are someone who has to live with the consequences of these decisions.

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

So because Charlamagne is black and from a poor area he knows how to fix policing? There's hundreds of black intellectuals from those same areas with well informed opinions but he deserves to have an opinion just as valid as there's in your mind for being in his 40s with a felony? How valid is my opinion? Not as valid as his because I'm not a felon? Not as valid as his because I graduated college? Is it as valid as his if I tell you my godfather just got out the feds a month ago? Or maybe we should validate actual well informed people. People that have dedicated their lives to fighting against the "justice" system.
8516knicks
Head Coach
And1: 4,867

Post#1673 » by 8516knicks » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:23 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:

They’re gonna get fired, arrested, and charged I hope. There’s no way they can be kept on the force after saying that

FIRED.

Can't believe these goons were so dumb to do it ON CAMERA with AUDIO!?
E-Balla
RealGM
And1: 24,419
Location: The Poster Formerly Known As The Gotham City Pantalones

Post#1674 » by E-Balla » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:28 pm

8516knicks wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

FIRED.

How many other officers have done this on camera with audio/online with proof/on their phones with proof over the last few decades and not gotten in trouble for it?

The truth is they're not used to being held accountable for acting like this, so they're doing what's natural.
DOT
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 48,270

Post#1675 » by DOT » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:51 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
Stannis wrote:

Shapiro recently had a huge meltdown in an interview with a real conservative.

Always think of this clip when I hear Shapiro

BaF Lakers:

Darius Garland/Cory Joseph
Klay Thompson/Shaedon Sharpe
Keldon Johnson/De'Andre Hunter
Evan Mobley/Tari Eason
Nic Claxton/Draymond Green

Bench: Leonard Miller, Jett Howard, Markquis Nowell, Kennedy Chandler, Day'Ron Sharpe
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,407

Post#1676 » by robillionaire » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:52 pm

all they did was say the quiet part out loud, that's what the institution does you just aren't allowed to come out and say it
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,950

Post#1677 » by Stannis » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:56 pm

8516knicks wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

FIRED.

They will get off and sue the city. They will get a settlement due to PSTD.

Let's be real here. These cops have a tough job. They are scared for their lives. And citizens going against them makes things much work. Pay them 30k a year un-taxed.
Free Palestine
Context
RealGM
And1: 12,303

Post#1678 » by Context » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:05 pm

LaMelo/Green
Barnes/Jaden
Herbert/Kyle
Jackson/Portis
Lopez/Duren
Context