ImageImageImageImageImage

Knicks have claimed ex-Net Theo Pinson

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 99,619

Re: Knicks have claimed ex-Net Theo Pinson 

Post#121 » by mpharris36 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:19 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:He's basically saying Frank was trash this year and he would be better off somewhere else. He's gone

I think besides Mitch and RJ everyone else has more to prove to be part of the core down the road.

But I would rather Leon Rose be realistic about Frank than unrealistic. Frank is a role player. Could be a valuable role player to us.

It would concern me more if he was trying to fluff up his value and say Frank was a star ready to break out.

He talked up every other player on the roster besides him. He's gone bro. He went out of his way to call him trash :lol:

If he really wanted to trade him why wouldn't he gas him.

He called 2 players core players (mitch and RJ)

He called frank a role player

he basically said he had to put up with Randle

And he gassed up DSJ to trade him
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 118,603

Post#122 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:24 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
I think besides Mitch and RJ everyone else has more to prove to be part of the core down the road.

But I would rather Leon Rose be realistic about Frank than unrealistic. Frank is a role player. Could be a valuable role player to us.

It would concern me more if he was trying to fluff up his value and say Frank was a star ready to break out.

He talked up every other player on the roster besides him. He's gone bro. He went out of his way to call him trash :lol:

He doesnt need to gas him. Just let him go in free agency. Either way he's not gonna be here long term. It's a given. Sounds to me he still likes DSJ's potential but I doubt he will be here long term either unless he has a great season.

But it's pretty telling that he touted every player on the roster besides Frank. He must really not be a fan of him to do that. It was nice knowin ya Frank
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Brofessor24
Sixth Man
And1: 888

Post#123 » by Brofessor24 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:27 pm

Dumb decision IMO.
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#124 » by mpharris36 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:28 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:He talked up every other player on the roster besides him. He's gone bro. He went out of his way to call him trash :lol:

He doesnt need to gas him. Just let him go in free agency. Either way he's not gonna be here long term. It's a given. Sounds to me he still likes DSJ's potential but I doubt he will be here long term either unless he has a great season.

But it's pretty telling that he touted every player on the roster besides Frank. He must really not be a fan of him to do that. It was nice knowin ya Frank

Not ever player needs to be called a star. Frank has his role and he said in the right situation he can thrive in it. Nothing wrong with what he said.

He also was the 3rd player he mentioned right after RJ and Mitch (that means something to me).

Want to have a sig bet on who lasts on the roster longer Frank or DSJ? A little friendly wager among friends?

ROSTER

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#125 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:32 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

Not ever player needs to be called a star. Frank has his role and he said in the right situation he can thrive in it. Nothing wrong with what he said.

He also was the 3rd player he mentioned right after RJ and Mitch (that means something to me).

Want to have a sig bet on who lasts on the roster longer Frank or DSJ?

They're both probably gonna be gone so I dont see the point. One will just leave earlier.

We can sig bet that Frank won't be extending his rookie contract though.
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#126 » by mpharris36 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:33 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:He doesnt need to gas him. Just let him go in free agency. Either way he's not gonna be here long term. It's a given. Sounds to me he still likes DSJ's potential but I doubt he will be here long term either unless he has a great season.

They're both probably gonna be gone so I dont see the point. One will just leave earlier.

come on he just "gassed" up DSJ

And as you said he clowned frank

easy win for you, friendly sig wager for a month?

ROSTER

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#127 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:36 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

Gassing him up doesn't mean anything if he plays the same exact way next season. So it's pretty pointless.

But I can guarantee you that Frank will not be extending his rookie contract here in NY. I know you won't take the bet cause you know inside your heart that Frank is gone :lol:
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#128 » by mpharris36 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:39 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:They're both probably gonna be gone so I dont see the point. One will just leave earlier.

Gassing him up doesn't mean anything if he plays the same exact way next season. So it's pretty pointless.

But I can guarantee you that Frank will not be extending his rookie contract here in NY. I know you won't take the bet cause you know inside your heart that Frank is gone :lol:

your making this about frank when I want to make this about our DSJ/Frank compition.

I don't think DSJ is suiting up for another game as a knick.

ROSTER

god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 125,998

Post#129 » by god shammgod » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:47 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
bigfnjoe96 wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
Ban this mothefcker now!
Alright then..Image

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'm just ribbing him. It's part of a 10 year ongoing schtick between he and I. I'm sure he'll respond wondering why I'm not dead yet. No biggie, fnJoe. :lol: Shammgod knows I love him. Besides, if he were banned, who would I have to exchange old man jokes with?

it's hard to make them "are you dead yet" jokes in the covid era. this pandemic has far worse consequences than anyone could have imagined. :lol:
CDAZ
Head Coach
And1: 2,249

Post#130 » by CDAZ » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:51 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

your making this about frank when I want to make this about our DSJ/Frank compition.

Now that Trier is gone we have to hope dsj has his head screwed on straight. If he's still moping around with his head down and catching hissy fits we gotta ship him out asap.
KnicksGadfly
RealGM
And1: 13,607

Post#131 » by KnicksGadfly » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:53 pm

F N 11 wrote:A fan on the knicksfantv made a good call the other night. He said it’s time for the front office to cut off the fans and work on the shadows. I totally agree. Knick fans don’t even root for the team anymore. We just a bunch of Wanna be general managers Bc we dealt with losing for so long.

That's understandable. If we were still that gullible after years of Mills, Phil Jackson, Isaiah, Layden, etc, then I'd want this fanbase to get its head examined.

The big issue are the fans who still follow the FO blindly. NYKMentality, guys like that. There was even a fan (don't have the energy to find the post) somewhere on this thread that said, "who cares if all the players we get are CAA?" His inability to put together a strong argument and inability to think critically just kinda reveals blind homerism, not fandom, to me. There were actually basketball (and salary cap) reasons for the move, but again, the argument he chose basically shows he equates fandom with just blindly supporting the FO. That's sad to me.

Truth is, I feel like if we had crowdsourced most of the decisions to this board, our decisions would have been better than what this Knicks franchise has done in the past decade or so. I say that seriously---although that might say more about how bad our decision makers were.
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#132 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:54 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

It’s always been about Frank that’s what my posts were about. You’re feeling some type a way about it so you’re trying to make DSJ involved in it to get back at me :lol: I don’t really care for DSJ anymore
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#133 » by god shammgod » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:55 pm

yeah. you gotta bring up wiseman now. he's moved on to ol stone feet.
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#134 » by mpharris36 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:57 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Gassing him up doesn't mean anything if he plays the same exact way next season. So it's pretty pointless.

It’s always been about Frank that’s what my posts were about. You’re feeling some type a way about it so you’re trying to make DSJ involved in it to get back at me :lol: I don’t really care for DSJ anymore

then fine I will step up to the plate if you wont because I have belief.

Frank will get a 2nd contract from the knicks.

ROSTER

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#135 » by 3toheadmelo » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:59 pm

god shammgod wrote:yeah. you gotta bring up wiseman now. he's moved on to ol stone feet.

I hate u man :lol:
god shammgod
RealGM

Post#136 » by god shammgod » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:59 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
god shammgod wrote:yeah. you gotta bring up wiseman now. he's moved on to ol stone feet.

I hate u man :lol:

:rofl2:
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#137 » by 3toheadmelo » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:01 am

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

B8RcDeMktfxC
General Manager
And1: 5,355

Post#138 » by B8RcDeMktfxC » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:03 am

god shammgod wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
bigfnjoe96 wrote:Alright then..Image

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'm just ribbing him. It's part of a 10 year ongoing schtick between he and I. I'm sure he'll respond wondering why I'm not dead yet. No biggie, fnJoe. :lol: Shammgod knows I love him. Besides, if he were banned, who would I have to exchange old man jokes with?

it's hard to make them "are you dead yet" jokes in the covid era. this pandemic has far worse consequences than anyone could have imagined. :lol:

tbh, given the rate of mortality in Cuomo's New York amongst 80+ year olds its a wonder you aren't both dead. ;)
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#139 » by mpharris36 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:04 am

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:It’s always been about Frank that’s what my posts were about. You’re feeling some type a way about it so you’re trying to make DSJ involved in it to get back at me :lol: I don’t really care for DSJ anymore

ROSTER

B8RcDeMktfxC
General Manager
And1: 5,355

Post#140 » by B8RcDeMktfxC » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:07 am

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

aight. go get him mph.

Spoiler:
You're probably wrong since Frank fell out with CAA and the reports were he thought they didn't generate enough subsidiary income, because they just didn't care. I suspect Leon Rose shanks him as soon as he can.

Return to New York Knicks