Who do we sign? Justin Anderson...

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,849

Re: Wilson Chandler will not join Nets in Orlando 

Post#2 » by MrDollarBills » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:38 pm

I don't blame him one bit. 10,000 new cases reported today in Florida. The players aren't going to be safe
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
Prokorov
RealGM
And1: 14,676

Post#3 » by Prokorov » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:29 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:I don't blame him one bit. 10,000 new cases reported today in Florida. The players aren't going to be safe

Yea... there will be more. guys who go but decide to leave. at some point an entire team will get infected because someone broke protocol and it may shut down the enitre thing. just hope no one dies or has career ending damage to their lungs. As much as im excited to watch, i think its crazy
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 36,849

Post#4 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:41 pm

Prokorov wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:I don't blame him one bit. 10,000 new cases reported today in Florida. The players aren't going to be safe

Yea... there will be more. guys who go but decide to leave. at some point an entire team will get infected because someone broke protocol and it may shut down the enitre thing. just hope no one dies or has career ending damage to their lungs. As much as im excited to watch, i think its crazy

After what Jabari Parker did, I fully expect multiple idiots to violate protocol.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/06/27/jabari-parker-sacramento-kings-tennis-no-mask-coronavirus/

The Sacramento Kings star was spotted Saturday in Chicago's Longfellow Park, where he was rallying with a buddy on the other end of the net ... all smiles, and without a mask. Mind you, he'd just announced a few days earlier that he had test positive for COVID-19.

Another somewhat troubling sign -- sources tell us Jabari was recently seen out at a restaurant there in the Windy City.

Now, to be fair we don't know how long Parker has had the virus for, but this is a really bad look if he was really in a restaurant without receiving an all clear diagnosis from a physician. That kind of stuff can get someone killed.

People, especially younger folks don't take this seriously and NBA players are no different. I hope nothing bad happens but I will not be surprised if it does. If a player and or coach catches it and god forbid dies, the NBA has blood on their hands. Rudy Gobert is still not at 100% and he tested positive months ago. What he described is honestly unsettling.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe

Return to Brooklyn Nets