ImageImageImageImageImage

OT: Democratic Primary Thread

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Who are you voting for?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:48 pm

Joe Biden - I have no idea why, and I also forgot what year it is
28%
Bernie Sanders - I am an intelligent human being, and understand Sanders is our last hope and America needs him
58%
Tulsi Gabbard (Dropped Out) - Ringo Starr is also my favorite Beatle
14%

Total votes: 65

Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 60,866

Re: OT: Democratic Primary Thread 

Post#1721 » by Clyde_Style » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:16 pm

Spoiler:
Clyde_Style wrote:This scandal is going to bury him.

Trump is a loser. He is loyal to no one. He stiffs his vendors. He shafts his creditors. And when the going gets rough he bails. Declared bankruptcy six times.

I'd say the odds are growing daily he will resign before the election because the one thing his pathetic little ego can't handle is being on the losing end of the biggest landslide loss in American political history.

This is turning into too big of a deficit to steal this election. I'm still damn concerned about the GOP's election tactics and hack attacks on voter rolls and actual voting machines, but if we're looking at at 20% or greater spread that is too great a margin to steal.

If Trump felt he could steal this he'd be slightly more confident, but yesterday he actually said he is going to lose the election to Biden. That's nuts, but he's nuts and in cognitive decline.

I don't want him to resign though. I want him to lose and have to read on November 4th all of the "You're Fired" headlines in the newspapers around the country and the world.

And we have better odds of taking the senate with Trump on the ticket. So I hope he stays and suffers. I just have my doubts now that he will.

I find it hard to believe Trump's staff want him to debate. He's pathetic. All of those who were claiming Biden will drool on the microphone were straight up FOS. He'll wipe the floor with Trump.

I'll amend this prior post to say Trump would have to take it upon himself to resign for his own reasons, but that the GOP is not likely to perform a coup d'etat against him this close to the election.

Any bump they'd get from installing a coherent racist like Tom Cotton would be offset by the outrage and loss of votes from Q Nation that identifies with Trump more than the GOP.

The margins are too big now to take that gamble, so the GOP being hitched to Trump has become a damned if they do, damned if they don't situation. Trump is taking down the GOP with him. Karma is a bitch
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,439

Post#1722 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:17 am

Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1723 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:21 am

I hope Old Uncle Joe is ready for the ride of his life

Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1724 » by Clyde_Style » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:47 am

Read on Twitter
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1725 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:00 am

Free Palestine
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 41,898

Post#1727 » by GONYK » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:34 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=19

Read on Twitter
Jeffrey
Head Coach
And1: 4,932

Post#1728 » by Jeffrey » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:42 pm

GONYK wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=19

Read on Twitter

The WH has taken a step and that's pushing to get Russia back into the G8 meetings EVEN after he knew what was going on.

Let's start hearing all of the theories about what Putin has on Trump.
Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,787

Post#1729 » by Stannis » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:54 pm

Smartest thing Joe has said in a while:

Read on Twitter
?s=20

100% correct here.
Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1730 » by Clyde_Style » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:09 pm

Jeffrey wrote:Let's start hearing all of the theories about what Putin has on Trump.

Fingers crossed

NSFW:

Spoiler:
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,349

Post#1731 » by dakomish23 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:59 am

I can’t stop laughing :lol:

Read on Twitter
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
Jeffrey
Head Coach
And1: 4,932

Post#1732 » by Jeffrey » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:29 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Let's start hearing all of the theories about what Putin has on Trump.

Fingers crossed

NSFW:

Spoiler:

I've read on reddit that some ppl went with Jeff Epstein and his pedo escapades.

I'm gonna go with... Ivanka. There's only one thing he truly loves and that's Ivanka.
WargamesX
General Manager
And1: 6,478

Post#1733 » by WargamesX » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:09 am

Jeffrey wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

Fingers crossed

NSFW:

Spoiler:

I've read on reddit that some ppl went with Jeff Epstein and his pedo escapades.

I'm gonna go with... Ivanka. There's only one thing he truly loves and that's Ivanka.

I think he just did a lot of money laundering for the Russian Mob which is an unofficial extension of the Russian government
Matthew 6:5
Luke 15:3-7
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1734 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:52 am

Sasha Baron Cohen infiltrated a recent conservative pro gun rally as a country music act. :lol:

Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#1735 » by HarthorneWingo » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:56 am

Stannis wrote:Smartest thing Joe has said in a while:

Read on Twitter
?s=20

100% correct here.

I wouldn’t even tweet if I were Biden. Just have his campaign chair say that he’s working very hard on his VP and cabinet nominees so he can “hit the ground running” yada yada
Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1736 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:38 am

WargamesX wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:
Fingers crossed

NSFW:

Spoiler:

I think he just did a lot of money laundering for the Russian Mob which is an unofficial extension of the Russian government

If anyone here is from Miami, they can probably confirm there are Trump properties in Sunny Isles that are heavily populated by Russians. It is not a coincidence.

Last time I researched it, over half of the real estate transactions at his home base Trump Tower were made by offshore shell corporations that hid the identity of the buyer. Further, some of those purchases would then be flipped at a significant markup in as little as a month to another shell corporation.

That's money laundering. It allows buyers to patriate their money into U.S. hard assets and since it is all funny money, they don't care about premiums they pay to the seller. That's the price of washing your money. But, actually the higher price you pay the higher an amount you have as an asset declaration in U.S. dollars on the books. Prost!

And one of the points of that purposeful lack of oversight is not that Trump makes the money from those property flips. As a developer, he only makes money on the first sale. But the volume of laundering he facilitates is his way to give Russian and corrupt former Soviet gangsters a pipeline to transfer their money into the U.S. That's what got him favorable status from Putin's banks (they're his banks essentially) and allowed Trump to service his debts when all American lenders washed their hands of him decades ago.

Deutsche Bank is a money launderer and they channel Putin money throughout the global financial system. Deutsche Bank holds a significant chunk of Trump's liabilities. One of Trump's primary liaisons at Deutsche Bank was the son of SC Justice Anthony Kennedy whom Trump got to agree to an early retirement so they could install Kavanaugh. There was something dirty going on there that will likely be investigated if the Dems take back the Senate.

But he did do a lot more than money laundering. He is odds on a serial molester at minimum, a rapist at worst. There are two dozen accusations and he probably dodged the heat by winning the presidency. Still, E. Jean Carroll says she has a piece of clothing with Trump's semen that he ejaculated on when he allegedly rape her and she is trying to get a DNA sample so she can go to trial.

He was being sued for raping a 13 year old when he got elected. It was first filed and dismissed in California, then refiled in NY and it was made to go away after he won. We won't know the full story probably ever, but I did read the affidavit where the defendant claimed he tied her up and beat her and when she resisted and asked him to stop he said he would kill her and her family if she ever said anything and then raped her according to the allegation.

Well, that case cited Epstein as the host of the parties where the plaintiff said Trump raped her.

That affidavit is still available here:

https://www.snopes.com/news/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

In fact, the whole Epstein story is bound to unravel after Trump leaves the WH. Did you know William Barr's father was the dean of the Dalton School where Epstein worked as a tutor? Or that Barr personally visited Epstein at his jail cell right before Epstein died? I'd say it is probable they are all tied into Epstein in a very ugly way. Let's not forget Trump's modeling agency had lots of underage girls from Eastern Europe who would be sent to Epstein's parties. Seems pretty much like the definition of sex trafficking to me, but we'll just have to wait and see what stories develop re: Epstein and Trump, but I'm pretty confident it will come out in the end.

BTW, Ivanka may have dated Christopher Steele of Steele Dossier fame (i.e., pee pee tape). She was definitely friends with him which probably has to do with their mutual Russian connections. Did you guys know Wendy Murdoch (Rupert Murdoch's ex) was rumored to be dating Putin himself? Yes and guess who is best buds with Wendy. Yep, Ivanka.

And there is the additional possibility Wendy Murdoch reports directly to the Chinese as well, which if you get into pretzel logic can make a kind of sense if she date Putin since both he and China have mutual interests in destabilizing the U.S. and NATO. Just mentioning that in case people think the Murdochs only do what they do for advertising dollars. I'm pretty sure there is way more layers of skullduggery going on including some form of relationship between Fox News and Russian intelligence.

Hannity was already busted DM'ing an Assange Twitter account he mistakened for Assange's verified account. And Assange was a direct bridge between Russian hackers and Parscale and Kushner who weaponedized the stolen data on Facebook.

And Manafort was installed as Trump's campaign boss by Putin and Deripaska. And it was Manafort who selected Pence on behalf of Putin presumably. Pence has deep ties to Russia. He is connected to the super militant Russian Orthodox leadership which works closely with Putin and his brother was a big player in Russian business as the point man for Cummins which sells a chitload of diesel engines to Moscow. And Cummins used Manafort for some of those dealings. Pence is just as much of a Manchurian Candidate as Trump is.

Trust me, this is an incestuous cesspool with Russian dirt and Epstein tentacles running all through it.

And Israel is another pit of corruption that has yet to be explored, but Netanyahu and Trump (AKA Kushner) are thick as thieves and Israeli hackers are just as much of a potential problem in this election as Russian ones are.

Add in Trump's dealings with MBS, like his possible consent to Kashoggi's murder or him and Pompeo trying to go around congress and sell nukes to Saudi Arabia or Kushner being bailed out by Arab countries and you have a bottomless pit of corruption and traitorous activities to prosecute in 2021. It is going to be epic. Lots of people are going to jail.
WargamesX
General Manager
And1: 6,478

Post#1737 » by WargamesX » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:18 am

Clyde_Style wrote:
WargamesX wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:

If anyone here is from Miami, they can probably confirm there are Trump properties in Sunny Isles that are heavily populated by Russians. It is not a coincidence.

Last time I researched it, over half of the real estate transactions at his home base Trump Tower were made by offshore shell corporations that hid the identity of the buyer. Further, some of those purchases would then be flipped at a significant markup in as little as a month to another shell corporation.

That's money laundering. It allows buyers to patriate their money into U.S. hard assets and since it is all funny money, they don't care about premiums they pay to the seller. That's the price of washing your money. But, actually the higher price you pay the higher an amount you have as an asset declaration in U.S. dollars on the books. Prost!

And one of the points of that purposeful lack of oversight is not that Trump makes the money from those property flips. As a developer, he only makes money on the first sale. But the volume of laundering he facilitates is his way to give Russian and corrupt former Soviet gangsters a pipeline to transfer their money into the U.S. That's what got him favorable status from Putin's banks (they're his banks essentially) and allowed Trump to service his debts when all American lenders washed their hands of him decades ago.

Deutsche Bank is a money launderer and they channel Putin money throughout the global financial system. Deutsche Bank holds a significant chunk of Trump's liabilities. One of Trump's primary liaisons at Deutsche Bank was the son of SC Justice Anthony Kennedy whom Trump got to agree to an early retirement so they could install Kavanaugh. There was something dirty going on there that will likely be investigated if the Dems take back the Senate.

But he did do a lot more than money laundering. He is odds on a serial molester at minimum, a rapist at worst. There are two dozen accusations and he probably dodged the heat by winning the presidency. Still, E. Jean Carroll says she has a piece of clothing with Trump's semen that he ejaculated on when he allegedly rape her and she is trying to get a DNA sample so she can go to trial.

He was being sued for raping a 13 year old when he got elected. It was first filed and dismissed in California, then refiled in NY and it was made to go away after he won. We won't know the full story probably ever, but I did read the affidavit where the defendant claimed he tied her up and beat her and when she resisted and asked him to stop he said he would kill her and her family if she ever said anything and then raped her according to the allegation.

Well, that case cited Epstein as the host of the parties where the plaintiff said Trump raped her.

In fact, the whole Epstein story is bound to unravel after Trump leaves the WH. Did you know William Barr's father was the dean of the Dalton School where Epstein worked as a tutor? Or that Barr personally visited Epstein at his jail cell right before Epstein died? I'd say it is probable they are all tied into Epstein in a very ugly way. Let's not forget Trump's modeling agency had lots of underage girls from Eastern Europe who would be sent to Epstein's parties. Seems pretty much like the definition of sex trafficking to me, but we'll just have to wait and see what stories develop re: Epstein and Trump, but I'm pretty confident it will come out in the end.

BTW, Ivanka may have dated Christopher Steele of Steele Dossier fame (i.e., pee pee tape). She was definitely friends with him which probably has to do with their mutual Russian connections. Did you guys know Wendy Murdoch (Rupert Murdoch's ex) was rumored to be dating Putin himself? Yes and guess who is best buds with Wendy. Yep, Ivanka.

And there is the additional possibility Wendy Murdoch reports directly to the Chinese as well, which if you get into pretzel logic can make a kind of sense if she date Putin since both he and China have mutual interests in destabilizing the U.S. and NATO. Just mentioning that in case people think the Murdochs only do what they do for advertising dollars. I'm pretty sure there is way more layers of skullduggery going on including some form of relationship between Fox News and Russian intelligence.

Hannity was already busted DM'ing an Assange Twitter account he mistakened for Assange's verified account. And Assange was a direct bridge between Russian hackers and Parscale and Kushner who weaponed the stolen data on Facebook.

And Manafort was installed as Trump's campaign boss by Putin and Deripaska. And it was Manafort who selected Pence on behalf of Putin presumably. Pence has deep ties to Russia. He is connected to the super militant Russian Orthodox leadership which works closely with Putin and his brother was a big player in Russian business as the point man for Cummins which sells a chitload of diesel engines to Moscow. And Cummins used Manafort for some of those dealings. Pence is just as much of a Manchurian Candidate as Trump is.

Trust me, this is an incestuous cesspool with Russian dirt and Epstein tentacles running all through it.

And Israel is another pit of corruption that has yet to be explored, but Netanyahu and Trump (AKA Kushner) are thick as thieves and Israeli hackers are just as much of a potential problem in this election as Russian ones are.

Add in Trump's dealings with MBS, like his possible consent to Kashoggi's murder or him and Pompeo trying to go around congress and sell nukes to Saudi Arabia or Kushner being bailed out by Arab countries and you have a bottomless pit of corruption and traitorous activities to prosecute in 2021. It is going to be epic. Lots of people are going to jail.

The craziest part of all of this is this has been reported by mainstream news reporters and mainstream news organizations. The 2021 investigations are going to be doozys.

The level of incompetence, corruption, racism, and traitorous activities is going to keep Congress busy for at least 2 years
Matthew 6:5
Luke 15:3-7
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1738 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:37 am

WargamesX wrote:
Spoiler:
Clyde_Style wrote:
WargamesX wrote:

Hannity was already busted DM'ing an Assange Twitter account he mistakened for Assange's verified account. And Assange was a direct bridge between Russian hackers and Parscale and Kushner who weaponed the stolen data on Facebook.

The craziest part of all of this is this has been reported by mainstream news reporters and mainstream news organizations. The 2021 investigations are going to be doozys.

The level of incompetence, corruption, racism, and traitorous activities is going to keep Congress busy for at least 2 years

Could even take 4-6 years. It is truly a staggering crime spree while in the WH so it is possible some of the crimes prior to 2016 may never get prosecuted for one reason. I'm just speculating, but when Adam Schiff is the AG him and Biden and Harris are going to have a pow wow and I think they'll agree that they have to set an example that crime in federal government does not pay. That means they may look for the most eggregious constitutional violations they can investigate and make sure the perps involved do time. Proving and punishing treason would make sense as a way to set the tone for future generations.

Just spitballing, but there are literally hundreds or thousands or violations or crimes to choose from since Trump's cabinet is basically a collection of mafia capos running their various departments. Wilbur Ross, Betsy DeVos, his consigliere William Barr, Mitch's bitch Elaine Chao, Pence, Mnuchin, Pompeo, what a gallery of grifters.

Watergate prosecutions took a couple of years to wade through. That's child's play compared to what's coming.

I'd be very happy if Trump were convicted of treason and given the chair, but it would probably be too dangerous in a polarized country so it is unlikely to happen. But he is clearly a traitor and that should be his fate. I just hope Trump stays alive long enough to see him in an orange jump suit.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#1739 » by Clyde_Style » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:49 am

White House aware of Russian bounties in 2019

https://apnews.com/425e43fa0ffdd6e126c5171653ec47d1

ARTICLE:

Spoiler:
Top officials in the White House were aware in early 2019 of classified intelligence indicating Russia was secretly offering bounties to the Taliban for the deaths of Americans, a full year earlier than has been previously reported, according to U.S. officials with direct knowledge of the intelligence.

The assessment was included in at least one of President Donald Trump’s written daily intelligence briefings at the time, according to the officials. Then-national security adviser John Bolton also told colleagues he briefed Trump on the intelligence assessment in March 2019.

The White House did not respond to questions about Trump or other officials’ awareness of Russia’s provocations in 2019. The White House has said Trump was not — and still has not been — briefed on the intelligence assessments because they have not been fully verified. However, it is rare for intelligence to be confirmed without a shadow of a doubt before it is presented to top officials.

Bolton declined to comment Monday when asked by the AP if he had briefed Trump about the matter in 2019. On Sunday, he suggested to NBC’s “Meet the Press” that Trump was claiming ignorance of Russia’s provocations to justify his administration’s lack of a response.

“He can disown everything if nobody ever told him about it,” Bolton said.

The revelations cast new doubt on the White House’s efforts to distance Trump from the Russian intelligence assessments. The AP reported Sunday that concerns about Russian bounties were also included in a second written presidential daily briefing earlier this year and that current national security adviser Robert O’Brien had discussed the matter with Trump. O’Brien denies he did so.

On Monday night, O’Brien said that while the intelligence assessments regarding Russian bounties “have not been verified,” the administration has “been preparing should the situation warrant action.”

The administration’s earlier awareness of the Russian efforts raises additional questions about why Trump did not take any punitive action against Moscow for efforts that put the lives of Americans servicemembers at risk. Trump has sought throughout his time in office to improve relations with Russia and its president, Vladimir Putin, moving earlier this year to try to reinstate Russia as part of a group of world leaders it had been kicked out of.

Officials said they did not consider the intelligence assessments in 2019 to be particularly urgent, given that Russian meddling in Afghanistan is not a new occurrence. The officials with knowledge of Bolton’s apparent briefing for Trump said it contained no “actionable intelligence,” meaning the intelligence community did not have enough information to form a strategic plan or response. However, the classified assessment of Russian bounties was the sole purpose of the meeting.

The officials insisted on anonymity because they were not authorized to disclose the highly sensitive information.

The intelligence that surfaced in early 2019 indicated Russian operatives had become more aggressive in their desire to contract with the Taliban and members of the Haqqani Network, a militant group aligned with the Taliban in Afghanistan and designated a foreign terrorist organization in 2012 during the Obama administration.

The National Security Council and the undersecretary of defense for intelligence did hold meetings regarding the intelligence. The Pentagon declined to comment and the NSC did not respond to questions about the meetings.

Concerns about Russian bounties flared anew this year after members of the elite Naval Special Warfare Development Group, known to the public as SEAL Team Six, raided a Taliban outpost and recovered roughly $500,000 in U.S. currency. The funds bolstered the suspicions of the American intelligence community that the Russians had offered money to Taliban militants and other linked associations.

The White House contends the president was unaware of this development as well.

The officials told the AP that career government officials developed potential options for the White House to respond to the Russian aggression in Afghanistan, which was first reported by The New York Times. However, the Trump administration has yet to authorize any action.

The intelligence in 2019 and 2020 surrounding Russian bounties was derived in part from debriefings of captured Taliban militants. Officials with knowledge of the matter told the AP that Taliban operatives from opposite ends of the country and from separate tribes offered similar accounts.

The officials would not name the specific groups or give specific locations in Afghanistan or time frames for when they were detained.

Dmitry Peskov, a spokesman for Putin, denied that Russian intelligence officers had offered payments to the Taliban in exchange for targeting U.S. and coalition forces.

The U.S. is investigating whether any Americans died as a result of the Russian bounties. Officials are focused in particular on an April 2019 attack on an American convoy. Three U.S. Marines were killed after a car rigged with explosives detonated near their armored vehicles as they returned to Bagram Airfield, the largest U.S. military installation in Afghanistan.

The Marines exchanged gunfire with the vehicle at some point; however, it’s not known if the gunfire occurred before or after the car exploded.

Abdul Raqib Kohistani, the Bagram district police chief, said at the time that at least five Afghan civilians were wounded after the attack on the convoy, according to previous reporting by the AP. It is not known if the civilians were injured by the car bomb or the gunfire from U.S. Marines.

The Defense Department identified Marine Staff Sgt. Christopher Slutman, 43, of Newark, Delaware; Sgt. Benjamin Hines, 31, of York, Pennsylvania; and Cpl. Robert Hendriks, 25, of Locust Valley, New York, as the Marines killed in April 2019. The three Marines were all infantrymen assigned to 2nd Battalion, 25th Marines, a reserve infantry unit headquartered out of Garden City, New York.

Hendriks’ father told the AP that even a rumor of Russian bounties should have been immediately addressed.

“If this was kind of swept under the carpet as to not make it a bigger issue with Russia, and one ounce of blood was spilled when they knew this, I lost all respect for this administration and everything,” Erik Hendriks said.

Marine Maj. Roger Hollenbeck said at the time that the reserve unit was a part of the Georgia Deployment Program-Resolute Support Mission, a recurring six-month rotation between U.S. Marines and Georgian Armed Forces. The unit first deployed to Afghanistan in October 2018.

Three other service members and an Afghan contractor were also wounded in the attack. As of April 2019, the attack was under a separate investigation, unrelated to the Russian bounties, to determine how it unfolded.

The officials who spoke to the AP also said they were looking closely at insider attacks — sometimes called “green-on-blue” incidents — from 2019 to determine if they are also linked to Russian bounties.

___

Associated Press writers Zeke Miller and Deb Riechmann in Washington, Deepti Hajela in New York and Vladimir Isachenkov in Moscow contributed to this report.
blanko
Starter
And1: 1,143

Post#1740 » by blanko » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:57 am

Biden is up 15 points, dingle bernies shut the fuq up, do as your told. Keep biden away from interviews until the election.

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

Return to New York Knicks