ImageImageImageImageImage

Build a Franchise Season 4 Offseason- Rule changes vote on page one

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

RealGM
And1: 39,071

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4 Offseason- Rule changes (page one)/Exempt List Deadline midnight tonight- 6 teams left 

Post#181 » by 2010 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:47 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:Question for you guys, if I sign like a tier 2 free agent big man and go with my current roster do you think I could make a championship run with the anticipated SIM increases..

I expect

Morant 4/5
FVV 3/3.5
Fournier 3/3
Bogs 3/3.5
Siakam 4/5
JJJ 3.5/4.5
Vuceivic 4.5/4.5

Essentially no player under 3 stars in my rotation all under $500.. I want to construct the cheapest championship roster..

Sent from my SM-G960W using RealGM mobile app

No. You will need to open your wallet to win a ring.

1: Young | Thompson | Vincent
2: Vassell | Mann | Primo | Butler
3: Murphy III | Hunter | Lewis
4: Wembanyama | Bridges | Wood
5: Gobert | Bitadze | Porter
RealGM

Re: Build a Franchise Season 4 Offseason- Rule changes (page one)/Exempt List Deadline midnight tonight- 6 teams left 

Post#182 » by 2010 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:51 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

I think you would have as good as a chance as any. The SIM bump for Morant and Siakam should really give you a big jump. Then assumming you sign a couple other guys you bench would be so dominant that you would probably have the deepest team in the league.

Cavs say hi

we shall see but lets say with his $500 he signs

Ibaka, Covington, and Lou Williams

He now has a rotation of

Morant/FVV
Fournier/Williams
Bogs/Covington
Siakam/Ibaka
JJJ/Vuc

you think there is a team that has a 10 man rotation like that?

hoffa is too cheap to pay what'd be required to sign those three.

bringbackhoffa
RealGM
And1: 5,039

Post#183 » by bringbackhoffa » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:58 pm

I think I can snag ibaka for 1 /100 and maybe lou and covington for 1/150
Charlotte Hornets 2024-25

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 89,970

Post#184 » by Capn'O » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:03 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

I think you would have as good as a chance as any. The SIM bump for Morant and Siakam should really give you a big jump. Then assumming you sign a couple other guys you bench would be so dominant that you would probably have the deepest team in the league.

Cavs say hi

He now has a rotation of

Morant/FVV
Fournier/Williams
Bogs/Covington
Siakam/Ibaka
JJJ/Vuc

BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#185 » by bringbackhoffa » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:08 pm

Capn'O wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:Cavs say hi

He now has a rotation of

Morant/FVV
Fournier/Williams
Bogs/Covington
Siakam/Ibaka
JJJ/Vuc

Get ready to spend this offseason, I have decided not to bid on Booker at all. Instead of focusing on 1 player getting FMV I will shift my focus on 10 players getting FMV as I dont want to tie up my space on 1 player who I ultimately cant attain with a 1 year deal

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

On the block: Huerter 36/2 years, Rubio- $6/3 years, Mills- $3/3 years, Duncan Robinson- $16/1 year, Okeke- $1/3 years
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks

Post#186 » by Capn'O » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:13 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

He now has a rotation of

Morant/FVV
Fournier/Williams
Bogs/Covington
Siakam/Ibaka
JJJ/Vuc

Get ready to spend this offseason, I have decided not to bid on Booker at all. Instead of focusing on 1 player getting FMV I will shift my focus on 10 players getting FMV as I dont want to tie up my space on 1 player who I ultimately cant attain with a 1 year deal

I'm putting all my money on black.
BAF Clippers

HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Post#187 » by HEZI » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:27 pm

Shopping off the dollar menu this offseason

Wheeeeeee!
DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#188 » by bringbackhoffa » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:36 pm

HEZI wrote:Shopping off the dollar menu this offseason

Wheeeeeee!

Your franchise player Payton wont be happy about that..

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

HEZI
RealGM
And1: 26,893

Post#189 » by HEZI » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:55 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
HEZI wrote:Shopping off the dollar menu this offseason

Wheeeeeee!

Your franchise player Payton wont be happy about that..

Do I still have him though? :o
DENVER NUGGETS
Kyrie Irving/Josh Green/Dennis Schroder
Demar Derozan/Gordon Hayward/Amir Coffey
Torrey Craig/Gary Harris/Cedi Osman
Jarace Walker/Larry Nance Jr./Dominick Barlow
Xavier Tillman/Charles Bassey/Nick Richards
RealGM

Post#190 » by 2010 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:04 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
Capn'O wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

He now has a rotation of

Morant/FVV
Fournier/Williams
Bogs/Covington
Siakam/Ibaka
JJJ/Vuc

You are being foolish. By not bidding on Booker (it's up to you and/or Cap) you ultimately allow j4remi to re-sign him at a paycut deal. Saving him money to bid against you on the other free agents you target. You're overthinking things to the point of doing yourself harm.

bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#191 » by bringbackhoffa » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:07 pm

2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
Capn'O wrote:

You are being foolish. By not bidding on Booker (it's up to you and/or Cap) you ultimately allow j4remi to re-sign him at a paycut deal. Saving him money to bid against you on the other free agents you target. You're overthinking things to the point of doing yourself harm.

I'm fine with that going after Booker is a losing battle if j4remi gets a deal cause other teams mismanaged there cap good on him for playing the situation correctly. You can go ahead and clear the 400 it will take if you dont want the Knicks to get a deal

I'll give booker my customary 1 year $200 bid so at least he will get more than 15 percent of cap going forward up to other GMs to top it

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

RealGM

Post#192 » by 2010 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:26 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:

I'm fine with that going after Booker is a losing battle if j4remi gets a deal cause other teams mismanaged there cap good on him for playing the situation correctly. You can go ahead and clear the 400 it will take if you dont want the Knicks to get a deal

I'll give booker my customary 1 year $200 bid so at least he will get more than 15 percent of cap going forward up to other GMs to top it

And the savings you permit j4remi to have will allow him to outbid you for your other targets. :lol:

bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#193 » by bringbackhoffa » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:45 pm

2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:
2010 wrote:

And the savings you permit j4remi to have will allow him to outbid you for your other targets. :lol:

That's fine I have about 15 targets and know at least 5 of them will accept 1/$100 deals

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#194 » by bringbackhoffa » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:46 pm

And while I'm at it New Era you have one less bidder on Sabonis no need for him given my 3 bigs

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

RealGM

Post#195 » by 2010 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:54 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:And while I'm at it New Era you have one less bidder on Sabonis no need for him given my 3 bigs

Spoiler:

Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks

Post#196 » by Capn'O » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:54 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:

That's fine I have about 15 targets and know at least 5 of them will accept 1/$100 deals

In the words of one Samwise Hagar

To love somebody equally
Is not enough

BAF Clippers

bishnykfan
Knicks Forum Game Commish
And1: 13,570

Post#197 » by bishnykfan » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:37 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:
2010 wrote:
bringbackhoffa wrote:

All-Time Draft

PG- Oscar Robertson/Bob Cousy
SG- Earl Monroe/James Harden/Dana Barros
SF- Billy Cunningham/Michael Finley/Chet Walker
PF- Elvin Hayes/Dolph Schayes/Tom Chambers/Danny Manning
C- Walt Bellamy/Neil Johnston/Darryl Dawkins
bringbackhoffa
RealGM

Post#198 » by bringbackhoffa » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:40 pm

Oh snap Bish Bomb

Morant/Alvarado
Edwards/Huerter/Robinson
Durant/Bogdanovic/Royce
Draymond/Highsmith
Gafford/Collins

mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 99,639

Post#199 » by mpharris36 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:44 pm

bringbackhoffa wrote:Oh snap Bish Bomb

bish even gettin a little frisky interacting with the community :o :o :lol:
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
NewEra
RealGM
And1: 13,289

Post#200 » by NewEra » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:45 pm

So y’all think it’s a lock that Booker returns to NY? You know this game is full of surprises.
BAF- 2020 Champs | 2021 2k Champs

Return to New York Knicks