ImageImageImage

Random Thoughts XIX

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 24,754

Re: Random Thoughts XIX 

Post#1361 » by eddieheatfan » Wed Jul 1, 2020 5:58 pm

no more NBA for me at least for awhile,i just ditched youtubetv because of a hefty price increase.i was paying 49.99 and i would end up paying over 64 bucks next month.my family said enough,we are living in very tough times to be having these types of luxuries :cry:
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,289

Post#1362 » by goodboy » Wed Jul 1, 2020 9:55 pm

QUIZ wrote:
goodboy wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:Goodboy is there a certain "Mont Blanc Individuel" that I'm looking for?

The one I see most prevalently is called "Eau de toilette" and sold for 20-some dollars at Wal-mart. My french isn't too sharp, but doesn't sound too good

Here you go bish

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/mont-blanc-individuel-m-75ml-boxed/10761231

This guy's buying cologne from Best Buy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Terrible. I ordered a diaper rash cream for my infant that I couldn’t find anywhere else. Once I received it I realized the only reason I was able to find it through Best Buy was because it expired May 2018- a year prior to when I ordered it. Good thing I checked the expiry date first.
Bright
goodboy
RealGM

Post#1363 » by goodboy » Wed Jul 1, 2020 9:57 pm

QUIZ wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:Goodboy is there a certain "Mont Blanc Individuel" that I'm looking for?

The one I see most prevalently is called "Eau de toilette" and sold for 20-some dollars at Wal-mart. My french isn't too sharp, but doesn't sound too good

https://www.fragrancenet.com/cologne/armaf/armaf-club-de-nuit-intense/edt#303895

Goodboy convinced me to buy it a few years back, it honestly does smell really good. If you're looking for a heavy night time cologne this is a good option to just add to your collection if you're not a big cologne guy.

Oh chit, I knew I had a loyal following for my ARMAF CLUB DE NUIT INTESNE MAN club.

See, I never lie.
Bright
goodboy
RealGM

Post#1364 » by goodboy » Wed Jul 1, 2020 9:59 pm

IggieCC wrote:
QUIZ wrote:

This guy's buying cologne from Best Buy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best Buy, Walmart rollbacks, knockoff wheels and colognes, I see the clear pattern here QUIZ (check my sig)

Wowowow those wheels werent knockoff, embarrassingly enough I spent a good chunk of change for those wheels.

Very funny you mention this today because I just sold my car today.

Its time for a machine that will make me fly to OKC and back in no time
Bright
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Post#1365 » by HeatFanLifer » Wed Jul 1, 2020 10:59 pm

eddieheatfan wrote:no more NBA for me at least for awhile,i just ditched youtubetv because of a hefty price increase.i was paying 49.99 and i would end up paying over 64 bucks next month.my family said enough,we are living in very tough times to be having these types of luxuries :cry:

Oof! A $15 increase? I thought the whole point of cutting the cord was to pay less.
OP for NBA FT record
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#1366 » by IggieCC » Wed Jul 1, 2020 11:18 pm

HeatFanLifer wrote:
eddieheatfan wrote:no more NBA for me at least for awhile,i just ditched youtubetv because of a hefty price increase.i was paying 49.99 and i would end up paying over 64 bucks next month.my family said enough,we are living in very tough times to be having these types of luxuries :cry:

Oof! A $15 increase? I thought the whole point of cutting the cord was to pay less.

I get by with Youtube (Free), Netflex ($13?), local TV (free), Crunchyroll (free with lots of ads, probably worth paying fee, free online), streaming whatever other contents as needed (Google search). + Amazon prime video ($13? worth it if you like online shopping) and you should not have enough time to watch em all unless you have too much free time.

EDDIE SON
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,192

Post#1367 » by Bishop45 » Thu Jul 2, 2020 12:08 pm

Wtf is crunchyroll? Smh
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,011

Post#1368 » by DayofMourning » Thu Jul 2, 2020 12:46 pm

Bishop45 wrote:Wtf is crunchyroll? Smh

Sushi roll covered in tempura.
HeatIn5
General Manager
And1: 18,357

Post#1369 » by HeatIn5 » Thu Jul 2, 2020 2:44 pm

I got a firestick for $40 and unlocked it.

Downloaded a free app called cinema on there which gives me absolutely every movie I could imagine

Then use the internet app - get all sports on crackstreams

The only perk I do Have is that I use Buddies Hulu/Netflix/prime
Read on Twitter
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1370 » by IggieCC » Thu Jul 2, 2020 3:41 pm

HerroBalls wrote:I got a firestick for $40 and unlocked it.

Downloaded a free app called cinema on there which gives me absolutely every movie I could imagine

IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1371 » by IggieCC » Thu Jul 2, 2020 4:06 pm

DayofMourning wrote:

Cruchyrull is simply the GOAT anime streaming site bish.

most of their contents are free with ads, and lesser quality streaming (ok enough to me) but ad free HD streaming sub fee is only $8 per month (you can literally cut the viewing time in half without ads). I've binge watched JoJo, AoT, a couple of Gundam series, emo-adventure animes, a few animes that Netflix forsook after a season or two (such as AoT), and some random boob bouncing emo animes (interchangeable with emo-adventure animes) in the past several years. Not to mention 90% of all Japanese animes have boob bouncing factors.

Thanks Bish
eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 24,754

Post#1372 » by eddieheatfan » Thu Jul 2, 2020 5:39 pm

IggieCC wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:

most of their contents are free with ads, and lesser quality streaming (ok enough to me) but ad free HD streaming sub fee is only $8 per month (you can literally cut the viewing time in half without ads). I've binge watched JoJo, AoT, a couple of Gundam series, emo-adventure animes, a few animes that Netflix forsook after a season or two (such as AoT), and some random boob bouncing emo animes (interchangeable with emo-adventure animes) in the past several years. Not to mention 90% of all Japanese animes have boob bouncing factors.

Thanks Bish
used to have it premium when i was in to anime...it seems that the big corps wants people to pirate their content.me personally i will watch the highlights on youtube :lol:
HeatIn5
General Manager
And1: 18,357

Post#1373 » by HeatIn5 » Thu Jul 2, 2020 8:38 pm

IggieCC wrote:
HerroBalls wrote:I got a firestick for $40 and unlocked it.

Read on Twitter
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1374 » by IggieCC » Thu Jul 2, 2020 8:57 pm

eddieheatfan wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:

Thanks Bish
used to have it premium when i was in to anime...it seems that the big corps wants people to pirate their content.me personally i will watch the highlights on youtube :lol:

We're so sad to see you go eddie. Please come back and check out our wonderful products for the best price available online on Wish.com.

https://www.sling.com/channels/Miami-Heat
$17.99/mo for all Heat games NBA league pass not required? Maybe worth it if the league does come back at the end of this month?

Eddie SON
HeatFanLifer
General Manager
And1: 39,855

Post#1375 » by HeatFanLifer » Fri Jul 3, 2020 1:37 am

IggieCC wrote:
eddieheatfan wrote:
IggieCC wrote:Cruchyrull is simply the GOAT anime streaming site bish.

Thanks Bish

We're so sad to see you go eddie. Please come back and check out our wonderful products for the best price available online on Wish.com.

$17.99/mo for all Heat games NBA league pass not required? Maybe worth it if the league does come back at the end of this month?

Eddie SON

League Pass is absolutely terrible. I would not pay money for it. Unreliable, many games not televised, and way too much money. Do not buy league pass. Do Not Buy League Pass.

Do not buy league pass.
OP for NBA FT record
Mos_Heat
RealGM
And1: 36,784

Post#1376 » by Mos_Heat » Fri Jul 3, 2020 11:04 am

Yeah, even International League Pass suck ballz, US version is flat out terrible
:reporter:
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1377 » by IggieCC » Fri Jul 3, 2020 12:09 pm

HeatFanLifer wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
eddieheatfan wrote:used to have it premium when i was in to anime...it seems that the big corps wants people to pirate their content.me personally i will watch the highlights on youtube :lol:

Eddie SON

League Pass is absolutely terrible. I would not pay money for it. Unreliable, many games not televised, and way too much money. Do not buy league pass. Do Not Buy League Pass.

Do not buy league pass.

Hello Eddie,

Unfortunately, the item you purchased is out of stock and the store cannot fulfill your order at this time. We've issued you a refund for this item. Please allow up to 148,935 business days for your refund to process back to your original form of payment.

We apologize for the inconvenience and I hope we're able to provide a better experience with your next order.

Charmaine
Wish Customer Support
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,192

Post#1378 » by Bishop45 » Sat Jul 4, 2020 12:32 am

Does anyone know how to reshape an image so that it's big enough for an 6 ft by 6 ft banner?
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1379 » by IggieCC » Sat Jul 4, 2020 8:52 am

Bishop45 wrote:Does anyone know how to reshape an image so that it's big enough for an 6 ft by 6 ft banner?

not sure hwat you're askin bish but calling all the tech savvy posters
Chalm Down wrote:a

goodboy wrote:a

Mos_Heat wrote:a

OvOh wrote:a

eddieheatfan wrote:a

HeatFanLifer wrote:a

Jonas DeRoss wrote:a

I'm probably missing a few

Jonas DeRoss