State of Cowboys Union?

Moderator: Texas Chuck

Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics
And1: 14,438

Re: State of Cowboys Union? 

Post#301 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Jul 8, 2020 4:46 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote: Outside of injuries, there is no excuse with all this talent, for Dak to not take this team to the NFC Championship game at the very least.

I think you need to bring down your expectations lol. The NFC is pretty stacked. Sure, your division is crap for the most part. But you've got teams like the Saints, Bucs, Niners, and others to contend with. :wink:
Dominater wrote:Damn Cactus jack takin over
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM
And1: 3,282

Post#302 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jul 8, 2020 4:48 pm

Saints are chokers. Buc are over rated. Neither team will win their division. Seahawks win west.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#303 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jul 8, 2020 4:50 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote: Outside of injuries, there is no excuse with all this talent, for Dak to not take this team to the NFC Championship game at the very least.

I think you need to bring down your expectations lol. The NFC is pretty stacked. Sure, your division is crap for the most part. But you've got teams like the Saints, Bucs, Niners, and others to contend with. :wink:

No team in the NFC scares me. Only team that scares me is in the AFC and the Next dynasty in professional sports.
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#304 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Jul 8, 2020 5:34 pm

Read on Twitter

Otis retweeted this! :lol:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#305 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jul 8, 2020 6:00 pm

I miss Otis.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#306 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:37 pm

Looks like Dak will be playing his last year in Dallas.
Mr B
RealGM
And1: 4,018

Post#307 » by Mr B » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:29 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:Looks like Dak will be playing his last year in Dallas.

I don’t think he will be the Cowboys QB in 2021. The only way I see him back next season is if they franchise him again and then trade him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#308 » by Cactus Jack » Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:39 am

Mr B wrote:

I don’t think he will be the Cowboys QB in 2021. The only way I see him back next season is if they franchise him again and then trade him.

bluejerseyjinx wrote:I think Jerry screwed up by not taking the 4 year offer earlier. Instead played games offering a 5 year deal. If Dak is still around, Jerry will have to pay more than the 4 deal would have been worth.

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#309 » by bluejerseyjinx » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:33 pm

Mr B wrote:

I agree. :banghead: Only way I see Dak possibly staying now if he gets the Cowboys to a super bowl or minimum, the NFC championship game.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#310 » by bluejerseyjinx » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:34 pm

Mr B wrote:

Please tell me I'm crazy. For the past two weeks I've been hearing certain things and have come to the conclusion this will happen this year. Something keep telling me inside that tony Pollard is going to have a big time break out season. :wizard: He will a huge unexpected boost in our high powered offense that we start to think about unloading Elliot and his big contract to fill our other two needs next season.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#311 » by Mr B » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:06 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:

Please tell me I'm crazy. For the past two weeks I've been hearing certain things and have come to the conclusion this will happen this year. Something keep telling me inside that tony Pollard is going to have a big time break out season. :wizard: He will a huge unexpected boost in our high powered offense that we start to think about unloading Elliot and his big contract to fill our other two needs next season.

They won’t be able to unload Zeke until after the 2022 season. Honestly I don’t see why they would want to unload him now considering his production. Now he’s not the same explosive RB that came out of Ohio St. He’s also not the same type of runner he was his rookie season. He’s still very productive. He’s more of a power back now. He has enough elusiveness in traffic to be productive. He averaged 4.5 ypc last season which is pretty good.

I do agree about Pollard though. He’s set up perfectly for a breakout season. He’s going to be the playmaker from that position. He should be a perfect compliment to Zeke in my opinion. Hopefully McCarthy will be smart enough to have both Zeke and Pollard in the game at the same time.

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#312 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:36 pm

Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:I don’t think he will be the Cowboys QB in 2021. The only way I see him back next season is if they franchise him again and then trade him.

They won’t be able to unload Zeke until after the 2022 season. Honestly I don’t see why they would want to unload him now considering his production. Now he’s not the same explosive RB that came out of Ohio St. He’s also not the same type of runner he was his rookie season. He’s still very productive. He’s more of a power back now. He has enough elusiveness in traffic to be productive. He averaged 4.5 ypc last season which is pretty good.

I do agree about Pollard though. He’s set up perfectly for a breakout season. He’s going to be the playmaker from that position. He should be a perfect compliment to Zeke in my opinion. Hopefully McCarthy will be smart enough to have both Zeke and Pollard in the game at the same time.

I didn't say they would. But you know how some Cowboy fans would if Pollard has a break out season, especially the Jerry Jones generation fans. Us older, old school true Cowboy fans know a lot more about winning as evidence of what has taken place the last 18 seasons and counting.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#313 » by Mr B » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:42 am

This definitely helps!

Read on Twitter
?s=21

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#314 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:14 pm

Mr B wrote:This definitely helps!

Read on Twitter
?s=21

We need him now that McCoy is done. :banghead:
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#315 » by bluejerseyjinx » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:15 pm

When is this damn organization going to wake up when it comes to Sean Lee. So fu..... tired of his inability to stay healthy and for the past 6 years has shown us all he can't cover RB's out of the backfield. Send him to the nearest nursing home, please.
Mr B
RealGM

Post#316 » by Mr B » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:50 am

bluejerseyjinx wrote:When is this damn organization going to wake up when it comes to Sean Lee. So fu..... tired of his inability to stay healthy and for the past 6 years has shown us all he can't cover RB's out of the backfield. Send him to the nearest nursing home, please.

Did Sean Lee get hurt again?

bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#317 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:10 pm

Mr B wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:When is this damn organization going to wake up when it comes to Sean Lee. So fu..... tired of his inability to stay healthy and for the past 6 years has shown us all he can't cover RB's out of the backfield. Send him to the nearest nursing home, please.

Not sure how hurt he is actually. It was reported a few days ago he was sidelined in practice along with a few others due to injury. Injury was not disclosed, but does it really surprise you Lee was one of them? :banghead:
Cactus Jack
Forum Mod - Supersonics
Forum Mod - Supersonics

Post#318 » by Cactus Jack » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:12 pm

bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:

Not sure how hurt he is actually. It was reported a few days ago he was sidelined in practice along with a few others due to injury. Injury was not disclosed, but does it really surprise you Lee was one of them? :banghead:

I'm surprised he's still actively playing (age 34).
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#319 » by bluejerseyjinx » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:18 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
bluejerseyjinx wrote:
Mr B wrote:Did Sean Lee get hurt again?

I'm surprised he's still actively playing (age 34).

Its really hard to not really like Sean Lee a lot. He does everything right that you want to see in a player including his work ethic, etc,. Guy just can't cover backs out of the backfield in the passing game and I can't remember if he has ever stayed healthy in any one year. Its getting real old.
bluejerseyjinx
RealGM

Post#320 » by bluejerseyjinx » Fri Sep 4, 2020 3:19 pm

Mr B wrote:

We just had a young, generation cowboy ball boy poster make one of the most exposing post on the general board. No wonder we are so unliked and take so much crap from other teams posters when they pull stunts like that. See for yourself. :banghead:

Return to Dallas Cowboys