ImageImageImageImageImage

OT. attack of the Karens and Kyles

Moderators: mpharris36, GONYK, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully, dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule

RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,057

Re: OT. attack of the Karens and Kyles 

Post#81 » by RHODEY » Thu Jul 9, 2020 12:43 am

RHODEY
RealGM

Post#82 » by RHODEY » Thu Jul 9, 2020 1:32 am

RHODEY
RealGM

Post#83 » by RHODEY » Thu Jul 9, 2020 1:33 am

HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,168

Post#84 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jul 9, 2020 3:35 am

I got a "Ken" citing :noway:

His employer fired his ass! :lol: :P :D

POSTING POLICIES:
1. Posts are dictated but not proofread most of the time. It depends.
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#85 » by RHODEY » Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:23 pm

HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#86 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:37 am

RHODEY wrote:

POSTING POLICIES:
2. All typos are not the fault of the real Harthorne Wingo, may he Rest In Peace.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#87 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:25 am

Karma's a bitch, huh?

Spoiler:
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-north-carolina-woman-from-viral-racist-rants-struck-by-fire-truck-20200714-e4oq6qbudzecpm43gof7cjgh7q-story.html

North Carolina woman captured in viral racist rants struck by fire truck, in critical condition

By NANCY DILLON
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
JUL 14, 2020 AT 5:15 PM

A white woman known for her racist rants recorded in viral videos was fighting for her life in Asheville, N.C., Tuesday after being struck by a fire department pickup truck, officials said.

Rachel Dawn Ruit, 41, was found “suffering from life-threatening injuries” after she was involved in a traffic accident at 1:30 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of Patton Ave., Asheville Police spokeswoman Christina Hallingse told the Daily News.
“She is currently at Mission Hospital in critical condition,” Hallingse said.

“The investigation into this crash is ongoing. We can confirm that an Asheville Fire Department vehicle was involved in the crash,” she wrote in an email.

Local resident Jonathan Rowell said in a Facebook post that he witnessed Ruit “accidentally step out into traffic” on Patton Avenue with “traffic coming from behind her” shortly before she was struck.

Ruit was recorded screaming racial slurs and other obscenities at Black Lives Matters demonstrators and a family visiting Asheville from Charlotte last month.
The Charlotte family shared the video with WLOS, leading police to identify Ruit.

Quit was arrested July 4 after she allegedly attacked a woman wearing a hijab head covering and assaulted a black teenage girl.

“Less than two hours ago, #WhiteSupremacist #RachelRuit ripped my #hijab off, bit my face and beat a black teen girl after yelling racial slurs,” Nahlah Karma posted on Twitter.

“Thank Allah for the decent ally who stepped in and saved me and the girl,” she tweeted.

Quit was charged with simple assault, disorderly conduct and second-degree trespassing after the incident near Roger McGuire Green, police said.

Karma previously posted video of Ruit spewing racist language from a park bench.

Read on Twitter

Asheville resident Sonya Lynn posted on Facebook that she once had to slam on her brakes after Ruit “walked out in front of my company vehicle while I’m driving 45 mph.”

Lynn said her tires squealed as she frantically “averted” a collision, leading Ruit to flip her off.

“She needs help,” Lynn commented on the police post about Ruit’s July 4 arrest.
POSTING POLICIES:
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#88 » by RHODEY » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:16 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:

Karma's a bitch, huh?

Spoiler:
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-north-carolina-woman-from-viral-racist-rants-struck-by-fire-truck-20200714-e4oq6qbudzecpm43gof7cjgh7q-story.html

North Carolina woman captured in viral racist rants struck by fire truck, in critical condition

By NANCY DILLON
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |

A white woman known for her racist rants recorded in viral videos was fighting for her life in Asheville, N.C., Tuesday after being struck by a fire department pickup truck, officials said.

Rachel Dawn Ruit, 41, was found “suffering from life-threatening injuries” after she was involved in a traffic accident at 1:30 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of Patton Ave., Asheville Police spokeswoman Christina Hallingse told the Daily News.

“The investigation into this crash is ongoing. We can confirm that an Asheville Fire Department vehicle was involved in the crash,” she wrote in an email.

Local resident Jonathan Rowell said in a Facebook post that he witnessed Ruit “accidentally step out into traffic” on Patton Avenue with “traffic coming from behind her” shortly before she was struck.

Ruit was recorded screaming racial slurs and other obscenities at Black Lives Matters demonstrators and a family visiting Asheville from Charlotte last month.
The Charlotte family shared the video with WLOS, leading police to identify Ruit.

Quit was arrested July 4 after she allegedly attacked a woman wearing a hijab head covering and assaulted a black teenage girl.

“Less than two hours ago, #WhiteSupremacist #RachelRuit ripped my #hijab off, bit my face and beat a black teen girl after yelling racial slurs,” Nahlah Karma posted on Twitter.

“Thank Allah for the decent ally who stepped in and saved me and the girl,” she tweeted.

Quit was charged with simple assault, disorderly conduct and second-degree trespassing after the incident near Roger McGuire Green, police said.

Karma previously posted video of Ruit spewing racist language from a park bench.

Read on Twitter

Asheville resident Sonya Lynn posted on Facebook that she once had to slam on her brakes after Ruit “walked out in front of my company vehicle while I’m driving 45 mph.”

Lynn said her tires squealed as she frantically “averted” a collision, leading Ruit to flip her off.

She Died

HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#89 » by HarthorneWingo » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:06 pm

RHODEY wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

Karma's a bitch, huh?

Spoiler:

By NANCY DILLON
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |

Read on Twitter

She Died

Thinning the herd
POSTING POLICIES:
Fat Kat
RealGM
And1: 28,562

Post#90 » by Fat Kat » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:41 am

All comments made by Fat Kat are given as opinion, which may or may not be derived from facts, and not made to personally attack anyone on Realgm. All rights reserved.®
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#91 » by RHODEY » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:27 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

Karma's a bitch, huh?

Spoiler:

She Died

Thinning the herd

I crazy ass it sounds I feel sorry her. On top of the hard core racism you can almost guess she grew up under some hard core abuse. I bet her mind was just a cesspool of hatred and pedophilia, and mental illness... I think what happened to her was a sort of subconscious suicide. Hatred turned inside to the point where she didn't even care to look before entering a high traffic area. According to accounts she did it before but escaped harm...
Kampuchea
RealGM
And1: 8,174

Post#92 » by Kampuchea » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:36 pm

8516knicks
Head Coach
And1: 4,716

Post#93 » by 8516knicks » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:39 pm

RHODEY wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
RHODEY wrote:
She Died

Thinning the herd

I crazy ass it sounds I feel sorry her. On top of the hard core racism you can almost guess she grew up under some hard core abuse. I bet her mind was just a cesspool of hatred and pedophilia, and mental illness... I think what happened to her was a sort of subconscious suicide. Hatred turned inside to the point where she didn't even carLike to look before entering a high traffic area. According to accounts she did it before but escaped harm...

Obvious mental illness. Like the tower sniper guy who pleaded for help only to have them find out he had a brain tumor that changed his personality. She's so far gone she may not have even known what she was saying. Racist content but mental illness not ideology caused it.
8516knicks
Head Coach
And1: 4,716

Post#94 » by 8516knicks » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:41 pm

Kampuchea wrote:

This stuff is already OLD. It sometimes feels these Karens are deliberately doing their schtick so they go viral.
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#96 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:27 am

I’ll meet your Karen and raise you with my Karen.

Here’s my raise. Calling the police on a beautiful and talented street singer/musician who’s actually bringing joy to other people’s lives. But this Karen won’t tolerate that.

POSTING POLICIES:
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#97 » by RHODEY » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:47 am

RHODEY
RealGM

Post#98 » by RHODEY » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:50 am

HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#99 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:54 pm

POSTING POLICIES:
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#100 » by HarthorneWingo » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:08 pm

It's like a freaking epidemic!

POSTING POLICIES:

Return to New York Knicks