Nuggets Style - CIA Mode

Moderator: THE J0KER

NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Nuggets Style - CIA Mode 

Post#1 » by NuggetsWY » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:10 am

Why are so many Nuggets not in Orlando? Or showing up late? Granted some may have health issues we don't know about or maybe a family member to be worried about; but half the team? Sure, the Nuggets don't like to share anything with their fans, but this is crazy. Do they threaten their players to not talk? Other players are sharing their status - not all, but quite a few.

Hey Nuggets, how about showing a little respect for your fans? This isn't the CIA. You aren't keeping secrets from the other teams. They are in Orlando, they can see who is there and who isn't.
TunaFish
Head Coach
And1: 5,788

Re: Nuggets Style - CIA Mode 

Post#2 » by TunaFish » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:20 am

NuggetsWY wrote:Why are so many Nuggets not in Orlando? Or showing up late? Granted some may have health issues we don't know about or maybe a family member to be worried about; but half the team? Sure, the Nuggets don't like to share anything with their fans, but this is crazy. Do they threaten their players to not talk? Other players are sharing their status - not all, but quite a few.

Hey Nuggets, how about showing a little respect for your fans? This isn't the CIA. You aren't keeping secrets from the other teams. They are in Orlando, they can see who is there and who isn't.

I think I read somewhere that there was a birthday party involving Morris and that some nuggets tested positive for covid relating to this party. Because of HIPPA, the Nuggets have to leave the explanations up to the individual players to explain, if they choose. Could be just gossip but there is little else to explain it.
Canned in Denver.
NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#3 » by NuggetsWY » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:39 am

TunaFish wrote:
NuggetsWY wrote:Why are so many Nuggets not in Orlando? Or showing up late? Granted some may have health issues we don't know about or maybe a family member to be worried about; but half the team? Sure, the Nuggets don't like to share anything with their fans, but this is crazy. Do they threaten their players to not talk? Other players are sharing their status - not all, but quite a few.

I think I read somewhere that there was a birthday party involving Morris and that some nuggets tested positive for covid relating to this party. Because of HIPPA, the Nuggets have to leave the explanations up to the individual players to explain, if they choose. Could be just gossip but there is little else to explain it.

Thanks - I think I need an option to replace the +1 button. Maybe they can give us a "nice reply but I don't buy it" button? :lol:
TunaFish
Head Coach
And1: 5,788

Post#4 » by TunaFish » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:10 am

NuggetsWY wrote:
TunaFish wrote:

Thanks - I think I need an option to replace the +1 button. Maybe they can give us a "nice reply but I don't buy it" button? :lol:

You may be right but some others seem to have drawn the same conclusion: https://www.reddit.com/r/denvernuggets/comments/hunan8/where_the_heck_is_mpj/

12 hours ago
Blackburn

Back on Monday, MPJ's agent said he should be heading to Orlando in the next day or two.

That didn't happen. That's all I know.

13 hours ago
I remember seeing an IG story with him and Monte Morris at a party a couple weeks back with a decent amount of people there.

My guess is they got COVID and they’ve kept it under wraps.
Canned in Denver.

Return to Denver Nuggets