ImageImageImage

Bubble Roster

Moderator: THE J0KER

skywalker33
Nuggets Forum Mock Draft Champ
And1: 5,255

Re: Bubble Roster 

Post#21 » by skywalker33 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:43 pm

Not sure if this is the right place, but PF Paul Millsap will not be allowed to play in tonight's preseason restart game because he MISSED a COVID-19 test. Now tell me, how does a seasoned veteran in the bubble MISS a test ??? Either something we're not hearing (didn't WY call it CIA-ish ? ) or he has the virus, WTH ???? Where's the veteran leadership ?? He had a lousy first game, will he be missed or does Grant seize the PF spot tonight ???
Texas Chuck wrote:I'd like to see Utah, and Denver lose

Exactly as I've been saying all along !!
TunaFish
Head Coach
And1: 5,786

Post#22 » by TunaFish » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:04 am

skywalker33 wrote:Not sure if this is the right place, but PF Paul Millsap will not be allowed to play in tonight's preseason restart game because he MISSED a COVID-19 test. Now tell me, how does a seasoned veteran in the bubble MISS a test ??? Either something we're not hearing (didn't WY call it CIA-ish ? ) or he has the virus, WTH ???? Where's the veteran leadership ?? He had a lousy first game, will he be missed or does Grant seize the PF spot tonight ???

Millsap doesn't need to play anyway. Who knows what position anyone will play but I would like to see some more Bol at PF.

Also understand that MPJ is on the way Orlando.
Canned in Denver.
THE J0KER
Forum Mod - Nuggets
Forum Mod - Nuggets
And1: 6,515

Post#23 » by THE J0KER » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:36 am

Millsap will not be missed too much tonight, because opponent PF-star Zion Williamson will not play anyway.

My wet dream was to see Jokic, Murray, MPJ, and Bol as starters in the same game, but it will not happen tonight (Murray will not play at all, MPJ maybe too).

skywalker33

Post#24 » by skywalker33 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:28 am

Welcome back, Joker, nice to see you again ! Seems Troy Daniels is AGAIN trying to make his presence known, 10pts off the bench, only bench scoring we've got right now. Feels like he's earning a place in TC next year.

skywalker33

Post#25 » by skywalker33 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:44 am

Know he just got into Orlando but Torrey Craig is shooting like C-R-A-P !! Seems he has a ways to get back to last years playoff groove.

NuggetsWY
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 4,056

Post#26 » by NuggetsWY » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:07 am

skywalker33 wrote:Not sure if this is the right place, but PF Paul Millsap will not be allowed to play in tonight's preseason restart game because he MISSED a COVID-19 test. Now tell me, how does a seasoned veteran in the bubble MISS a test ??? Either something we're not hearing (didn't WY call it CIA-ish ? ) or he has the virus, WTH ???? Where's the veteran leadership ?? He had a lousy first game, will he be missed or does Grant seize the PF spot tonight ???

I've looked everywhere I could find and here's the "CIA List" (Currently Injured Athletes):

Quarantine Related:
Millsap
Porter
Morris

Injuries:
Muuray - hamstring
Barton - knee
Harris - hip

Unknown:
Dozier
Bates-Diop
skywalker33

Post#27 » by skywalker33 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:43 am

We still don't have all our players back, read Harris and Morris will probably make our Saturday restart debut, to what extent we'll see. Barton looked inept but Joker wasn't at his peak either so it is still a deep mystery at what level this team will perform. Will be watching Barton to see his performance thru the end of the season and on into the playoffs. A good performance could enhance his trade value or his status on the team, a bad performance and may become a salary dump as it would be his 2nd in a row.

Return to Denver Nuggets