Question: Will the stats from the 8 "regular season" gamescount towards players all-time totals. For PTS, AST, REB etc.

Moderator: Doctor MJ

Lobdog31
Ballboy
And1: 2

Question: Will the stats from the 8 "regular season" gamescount towards players all-time totals. For PTS, AST, REB etc. 

Post#1 » by Lobdog31 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:39 am

Simple question. I figure not because they said they cut the award voting so the non-bubble teams wouldn't be at a disadvantage. Can't find a definitive answer. Thank you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using RealGM mobile app
KidA24
General Manager
And1: 7,290

Re: Question: Will the stats from the 8 "regular season" gamescount towards players all-time totals. For PTS, AST, REB  

Post#2 » by KidA24 » Sun Aug 2, 2020 1:01 am

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2020/07/31/nba-schedule-release-2020-dates-times-matchups-for-restart-in-orlando/

These “seeding games” count toward the regular-season standings and the stats count toward regular-season statistics.
Amos Barshad: "So you got a job, a place to live, a license? What’s left?"

Giannis: “Nothing. Just get a ring now.”
CM17
Sophomore
And1: 151

Re: Question: Will the stats from the 8 "regular season" gamescount towards players all-time totals. For PTS, AST, REB  

Post#3 » by CM17 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:19 am

I have a follow up question:
What about the play-in game? Does it count as regular season or playoffs?
Or doesn't count it at all?
I remember back in the days they played some tie-breaker games. I looked some up and apparently the stats aren't added to either RS or playoffs.

Return to Statistical Analysis