Image ImageImage Image

More to players than just stats and measurements

Moderators: HomoSapien, kulaz3000, Michael Jackson, Ice Man, dougthonus, Tommy Udo 6 , DASMACKDOWN, GimmeDat, Payt10, RedBulls23, coldfish, AshyLarrysDiaper, fleet

ChettheJet
Head Coach
And1: 1,920

More to players than just stats and measurements 

Post#1 » by ChettheJet » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:22 pm

I've said it before and it's true, teams need to look beyond how high a guy can jump or what his 3py % is and see the person they are drafting, trading for or offering $100M in free agency. And posters here have very little insight into the person behind the stats and cap numbers they think are so good and should be brought in as a great asset.

Example Michael Porter jr

https://sports.yahoo.com/denver-nuggets-michael-porter-jr-pushes-wild-coronavirus-covid19-conspiracy-anti-vaccination-033113715.html

Denver Nuggets forward Michael Porter Jr. shared a wild conspiracy theory about the COVID-19 pandemic and claimed that he’s never been vaccinated on a Snapchat Q&A on Tuesday night, just days before the NBA season is scheduled to resume.
Michael Jackson
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 10,412

Re: More to players than just stats and measurements 

Post#2 » by Michael Jackson » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:33 pm

Ron Artest could ball but he was crazy. Kyrie is a flat earthier. I’m not really worried about MPJ’s views. I know crazier anti-vaxxers.

Although this isn’t exactly what he was talking about, the idea that we are overpopulated is true and the eco system itself needs to balance things out as it generally does. His thoughts weren’t exactly that, still though whatever he believes means nothing to me. Michael Jordan was a bad man on a personal level and that surely doesn’t effect my admiration of him as a player. Him being a bad man is what made him such a great player.

Return to Chicago Bulls