ImageImageImageImageImage

Democratic Primary Thread: The Deuce

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

Stannis
RealGM
And1: 9,929

Re: Democratic Primary Thread: The Deuce 

Post#501 » by Stannis » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:35 pm

Trump is pulling NATO troops out of Germany. Isn't this what Putin wants??
Free Palestine
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 42,046

Post#502 » by GONYK » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:05 pm

Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,017

Post#503 » by Capn'O » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:56 pm

GONYK wrote:Image

That's pretty much it. I mean, Wingo hates Biden but there isn't the pool of seething hate that there was with Clinton. If the elections are held fairly - and I'm not talking of the love and war fairness variety - he should win it.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,637

Post#504 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:50 am

Capn'O wrote:

That's pretty much it. I mean, Wingo hates Biden but there isn't the pool of seething hate that there was with Clinton. If the elections are held fairly - and I'm not talking of the love and war fairness variety - he should win it.

:D

Hillary was/is very polarizing. I really don't see Biden any different from her in terms of their policies/vision for the country.

It's not Biden that I hate, per se. It's his policies that I feel are not bold enough to address the issues of the day. But maybe he'll surprise me. If New York State was even a remotely close election, I'd vote for Joe. I wouldn't mess around with that. If you live in a swing state, yes, you HAVE to vote for Biden. I took the same position with Hillary in '16.
Free Palestine
Clyde_Style
RealGM
And1: 61,265

Post#505 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:32 am

Read on Twitter

LOL, If only this was real
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#506 » by GONYK » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:37 am

Capn'O wrote:

Speaking of fairness in elections...

Read on Twitter
GONYK
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks

Post#507 » by GONYK » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:41 am

Read on Twitter

So Trump has basically conceded Michigan

HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#508 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:33 am

GONYK wrote:
Read on Twitter

So Trump has basically conceded Michigan

So that means Whitmer's out as VP. :lol:

I'm still pulling for Karen Bass. I wish Barbara Lee was on the list but Biden couldn't handle having the U.S. Rep. who voted against the Iraq War on his ticket.
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#509 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:47 am

Free Palestine
Knick4Real
General Manager
And1: 7,570

Post#510 » by Knick4Real » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Read on Twitter
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#511 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:35 pm

Knick4Real wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Read on Twitter

He knows. The handwriting is on the wall. He’s finished.

Trump must’ve gotten the news about the record-setting decline in our GDP by almost 10%

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/07/30/business/stock-market-today-coronavirus/the-us-economys-contraction-in-the-second-quarter-was-the-worst-on-record
Free Palestine
Pointgod
RealGM
And1: 21,675

Post#512 » by Pointgod » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:29 pm

Capn'O wrote:

At the end of the day it all comes down to turnout and people voting. Just like 2008, 2012, 2016, 2018 the writing is on the wall but people cannot get complacent. The funny thing about Trump’s attack on vote by mail is that it’s popular with older Republican voters as well. This idiot will inadvertently knee cap the Republican Party.
robillionaire
RealGM
And1: 48,399

Post#513 » by robillionaire » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:34 pm

already setting the stage to declare the election fraudulent because he has no intention of stepping down. he's already got the walls fences and barricades set up around the WH. It looks more like the walled compound of a dictator than the house of the democratically elected leader of an allegedly free nation. Hope people are ready for the prospect of having to drag him out of there by force and face off with his brownshirts to make it happen, because that's on the table
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#514 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:35 pm

Knick4Real wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Read on Twitter

Muh Fuh is so clueless. They will drag his behind out of there on Jan. 21 like nobody's business.

The blowback on this administration is going to be unlike anything, I mean anything, we've seen in our lifetimes. Sooooooooooo many people are going to prison.

The theme of Nuremburg Trials trended on Twitter after members of ICE publicly wailed they were only following orders when criticized for disappearing immigrants and children. When this is investigated under the new regime, the story of actual murders of defenseless immigrants will get exposed and prosecuted.

Trump is not stopping anything on November 3rd. He's toast. He's so desperate he's dismantling fair housing legislation in some crazy bid to appeal to white suburban homeowners as if they are afraid of the dark skins driving down their property value and now magically they will vote for him. It is so demented considering how many suburbs are not even that white today. He thinks in themes only and believes the word Suburbs = White. What a dumb POS

He's literally looking to pull off every racist and fascist stunt he can to appeal to the worst instincts of Americans. He buries himself every single day. It is epic how self-destructive Trump is. He is what America deserved. Now we just have to survive the last gasp on this chitocracy and clean up the mess.
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#515 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:40 pm

robillionaire wrote:already setting the stage to declare the election fraudulent because he has no intention of stepping down. he's already got the walls fences and barricades set up around the WH. It looks more like the walled compound of a dictator than the house of the democratically elected leader of an allegedly free nation. Hope people are ready for the prospect of having to drag him out of there by force and face off with his brownshirts to make it happen, because that's on the table

You could pack the WH lawn with his gun-toting base and it won't stop federal agents from going in there and yanking him out by the collar like the rabid dog that he is.

If he does import loonies to protect him, they will die if they open fire. It is as simple as that.
Capn'O
Senior Mod - Knicks
Senior Mod - Knicks
And1: 91,017

Post#516 » by Capn'O » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:43 pm

robillionaire wrote:already setting the stage to declare the election fraudulent because he has no intention of stepping down. he's already got the walls fences and barricades set up around the WH. It looks more like the walled compound of a dictator than the house of the democratically elected leader of an allegedly free nation. Hope people are ready for the prospect of having to drag him out of there by force and face off with his brownshirts to make it happen, because that's on the table

Very much on the table.
BAF Clippers
PG: CP3 | SGA
SG: SGA | Big Ragu
SF: J Brown | Dorture Chamber
PF: Gordon | Niang
C: Capela | Sharpe

Deep Bench - Forrest | Oladipo | Fernando | Young | Svi | Cody Martin

:beer:
robillionaire
RealGM

Post#517 » by robillionaire » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:46 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:

You could pack the WH lawn with his gun-toting base and it won't stop federal agents from going in there and yanking him out by the collar like the rabid dog that he is.

If he does import loonies to protect him, they will die if they open fire. It is as simple as that.

He's already got federal agents throwing people in unmarked vans for him. Hope they don't decide to just stick by him.
robillionaire
RealGM

Post#518 » by robillionaire » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:48 pm

for years he has sent out trial balloon after trial balloon normalizing this very scenario
Clyde_Style
RealGM

Post#519 » by Clyde_Style » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:51 pm

robillionaire wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

He's already got federal agents throwing people in unmarked vans for him. Hope they don't decide to just stick by him.

Again, it doesn't matter. It would still only be a very small sub-set of federal employees willing to go rogue. The rest of the federal government is going to follow the rules. After all, guys doing the bad crap that Trump is ordering them to do now are "just following orders." Well, the order of the land will be Trump must vacate and if it means some Q nation numbnutz embedded in the Secret Service decide to fall on their swords for der fuhrer then they'll be carried out on a stretcher.
robillionaire
RealGM

Post#520 » by robillionaire » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:54 pm

Clyde_Style wrote:
robillionaire wrote:
Clyde_Style wrote:

Again, it doesn't matter. It would still only be a very small sub-set of federal employees willing to go rogue. The rest of the federal government is going to follow the rules. After all, guys doing the bad crap that Trump is ordering them to do now are "just following orders." Well, the order of the land will be Trump must vacate and if it means some Q nation numbnutz embedded in the Secret Service decide to fall on their swords for der fuhrer then they'll be carried out on a stretcher.

hopefully you are right but I'm keeping up my guard anyway

Return to New York Knicks