ImageImageImageImageImage

OT. attack of the Karens and Kyles

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

kane
Head Coach
And1: 2,350

Re: OT. attack of the Karens and Kyles 

Post#121 » by kane » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:10 am

8516knicks wrote:Meanwhile the Garrett Foster murderer goes free.

The head of the Austin, Texas, police union blamed a Black Lives Matter protester for the confrontation in which the man was shot dead, saying the demonstrator was “looking for a confrontation and found it.”

https://www.facebook.com/CNNReplay/videos/609282266367249/

i wonder why, ......

https://nypost.com/2020/07/28/head-of-austin-police-union-blames-shooting-on-blm-protester/
HarthorneWingo
RealGM
And1: 55,637

Post#122 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:20 am

kane wrote:

The head of the Austin, Texas, police union blamed a Black Lives Matter protester for the confrontation in which the man was shot dead, saying the demonstrator was “looking for a confrontation and found it.”

i wonder why..... https://nypost.com/2020/07/28/head-of-austin-police-union-blames-shooting-on-blm-protester/

Of course. That's what all of the police unions do. They have a stranglehold on all local politics. If a judge dares to find the cop "not credible," there will be a concerted effort to ruin that judge, who must run in an election to main the seat on the court. If a DA refuses to pursue a criminal prosecution that the police want prosecuted, there will be a slowdown. I'm a union supporter but not for cops or correctional officers. At least, not with respect to disciplinary matters, i.e. accountability and transparency.
Free Palestine
kane
Head Coach
And1: 2,350

Post#123 » by kane » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:24 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
kane wrote:

i wonder why..... https://nypost.com/2020/07/28/head-of-austin-police-union-blames-shooting-on-blm-protester/

Of course. That's what all of the police unions do. They have a stranglehold on all local politics. If a judge dares to find the cop "not credible," there will be a concerted effort to ruin that judge, who must run in an election to main the seat on the court. If a DA refuses to pursue a criminal prosecution that the police want prosecuted, there will be a slowdown. I'm a union supporter but not for cops or correctional officers. At least, not with respect to disciplinary matters, i.e. accountability and transparency.

funny thing this had nothing to do with the police, texas will go to bat over their open carry law all day long, i guess unless its a BLM protester ..... he had ZERO reason to chime in he just liked the fact a protester got killed

https://nypost.com/2020/07/28/head-of-austin-police-union-blames-shooting-on-blm-protester/
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#124 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:31 am

kane wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:

funny thing this had nothing to do with the police, texas will go to bat over their open carry law all day long, i guess unless its a BLM protester ..... he had ZERO reason to chime in he just liked the fact a protester got killed

Oh right, lol. No police involvement, of course.

It doesn't even matter to this knucklehead. Interestingly, the national Fraternal of Police union has traditionally taken a pro-gun control stance. Of course, Texas is different, I know. But if you're an officer in Texas, Arizona, Florida, wherever, that's got to be pretty stressful not knowing who's shooting from where and when if everyone is packing heat.

Get kyphi to come over too. :D
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#125 » by HarthorneWingo » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:54 pm

There’s now a YouTube channel devoted to posting videos of Carens

Free Palestine
BadNewsBarnes
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,416

Post#126 » by BadNewsBarnes » Sat Aug 1, 2020 5:59 pm

“Enjoy watching them on TV.” - James Dolan
"When a coach loses a team … that's when a coach is kind of done." - James Dolan
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#127 » by HarthorneWingo » Sat Aug 1, 2020 6:42 pm

BadNewsBarnes wrote:

I love that woman’s cool attitude. I wish I knew what she was saying though I have an idea.
Free Palestine
RHODEY
RealGM
And1: 19,438

Post#128 » by RHODEY » Sat Aug 1, 2020 7:57 pm

BadNewsBarnes
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,416

Post#129 » by BadNewsBarnes » Sat Aug 1, 2020 10:22 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:
BadNewsBarnes wrote:

I love that woman’s cool attitude. I wish I knew what she was saying though I have an idea.

Someone else did a translation on that...

The one in the blue says, "you people ruin it for the rest of us!" and the husband says "did you forget to take your 'medicine'?" She says maybe "but I brought a double dose of white privilege," the Latina woman says that "Karen is 'muy loco'," and the rest of the group broke out in applause.
“Enjoy watching them on TV.” - James Dolan
"When a coach loses a team … that's when a coach is kind of done." - James Dolan
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#130 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun Aug 2, 2020 3:45 am

BadNewsBarnes wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
BadNewsBarnes wrote:

Someone else did a translation on that...

The one in the blue says, "you people ruin it for the rest of us!" and the husband says "did you forget to take your 'medicine'?" She says maybe "but I brought a double dose of white privilege," the Latina woman says that "Karen is 'muy loco'," and the rest of the group broke out in applause.

A double dose of white privilege. :lol: I'm glad they kept their cool.
Free Palestine
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#131 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun Aug 2, 2020 4:19 am

This is horrible. I can't believe this Karen. She takes the baseball away from the little girl and then high fives with all of her friends. :noway: Even if "in the excitement of the moment" you happen to somehow grab the ball not knowing that it was young girl's hands also on the ball, I think most of us would just give it to girl and give her all the glory.

Free Palestine
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,373
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#132 » by BKlutch » Sun Aug 2, 2020 3:29 pm

HarthorneWingo wrote:This is horrible. I can't believe this Karen. She takes the baseball away from the little girl and then high fives with all of her friends. :noway: Even if "in the excitement of the moment" you happen to somehow grab the ball not knowing that it was young girl's hands also on the ball, I think most of us would just give it to girl and give her all the glory.

Wait, she stole that ball fair and square! Ever her friends even agree - they were high fiving her.

Little girls need to learn that wicked old bitches get their way, and maybe one day she will grow up to be just the same and ruin another young girl's day. This is called "Paying it forward - Trump Style!"

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

RHODEY
RealGM

Post#133 » by RHODEY » Sun Aug 2, 2020 4:37 pm

BKlutch wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:This is horrible. I can't believe this Karen. She takes the baseball away from the little girl and then high fives with all of her friends. :noway: Even if "in the excitement of the moment" you happen to somehow grab the ball not knowing that it was young girl's hands also on the ball, I think most of us would just give it to girl and give her all the glory.

Wait, she stole that ball fair and square! Ever her friends even agree - they were high fiving her.

Little girls need to learn that wicked old bitches get their way, and maybe one day she will grow up to be just the same and ruin another young girl's day. This is called "Paying it forward - Trump Style!"

Is that Weinstein's girlfriend?
Rich Rane
Senior Mod - Nets
Senior Mod - Nets
And1: 13,797

Post#134 » by Rich Rane » Sun Aug 2, 2020 4:38 pm

Read on Twitter
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#135 » by HarthorneWingo » Sun Aug 2, 2020 6:09 pm

Rich Rane wrote:
Read on Twitter

Florida!

I hope that woman is okay. She was supposed to duck.
Free Palestine
BKlutch
RealGM
And1: 13,373
Location: A new land of openness, freedom, and defense for all.

Post#136 » by BKlutch » Sun Aug 2, 2020 8:31 pm

RHODEY wrote:
BKlutch wrote:

Is that Weinstein's girlfriend?

It looks like her. Maybe she's not celebrating stealing the ball, but getting so close to that young girl. She's only a few years younger than her more well known victims.

Offense propelled by our Brunson Burner. Defense powered by OG, our after-burner.

RHODEY
RealGM

Post#137 » by RHODEY » Thu Aug 6, 2020 3:30 am

HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#138 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Aug 6, 2020 6:00 am

RHODEY wrote:

:lol: You're Karen video got taken down. You've lost a step or two over the last couple days.

Check this out. From the dude who talks on a B note.

An Asian Karen :lol: She'll "take you down"

Free Palestine
RHODEY
RealGM

Post#139 » by RHODEY » Thu Aug 6, 2020 6:20 am

HarthorneWingo wrote:
RHODEY wrote:

:lol: You're Karen video got taken down. You've lost a step or two over the last couple days.

If I lost a step , you sir are cooked...posting them ole azz karen vidz :)
HarthorneWingo
RealGM

Post#140 » by HarthorneWingo » Thu Aug 6, 2020 7:37 am

RHODEY wrote:
HarthorneWingo wrote:
RHODEY wrote:

If I lost a step , you sir are cooked...posting them ole azz karen vidz :)

:lol: Mine are Oldies but Goldies. Besides, I don’t recall you ever posting an Asian Karen before. I’m breaking new ground here!
Free Palestine

Return to New York Knicks