ImageImageImageImageImage

Your 3 Stars Tonight for Win Against Lakers

Moderators: HiJiNX, niQ, Morris_Shatford, DG88, Reeko, lebron stopper, 7 Footer, Duffman100

LoveMyRaps
RealGM
And1: 42,823

Re: Your 3 Stars Tonight for Win Against Lakers 

Post#21 » by LoveMyRaps » Sun Aug 2, 2020 6:51 am

1. K-Low
2. OG ''Adobe''
3. Danny Green
In Masai We Trust :meditate:
Vlade Divac
Head Coach
And1: 7,602

Post#22 » by Vlade Divac » Sun Aug 2, 2020 7:01 am

So happy. Just finished watching the game on LP (it’s morning here in Europe). Three stars for me Kyle, OG and Nurse. Masterful from all of them. We keep second and use next seven games for fine tune. Norm’s struggles continue. He has to get into pre-break rhythm ASAP.

Overall great effort by whole Raps expedition down in Orlando.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OAKLEY_2
RealGM
And1: 8,877

Post#23 » by OAKLEY_2 » Sun Aug 2, 2020 12:33 pm

BC4CB4 wrote:I'd give Nurse that 3rd star

Yup KL/OG/Nurse

Honourable mentions: Paskal and Fred.

Norm has wheels and had a few good takes to the bucket but was -22. I thought he looked heavy upon their return. He can shake this off. Lakers had good D esp perimeter D most of the night. Norm struggle with ball movement in this one. He knew he was sucking too.

OG - what a great draft pick. Miracle that he fell to us.

Lakers. This whole expelled from school LBJ rosters thing... JR, Javale, Waiters, Ronblo the oft injured non shooting point guard with more LBJ career credits than all the others put together. How the hellll is Melo not on this team? Birdman? Lou dumazs moved to the other LA team so he missed the party. I hate having to watch LBJ's special ops crowd although it seems relevant for bubble ball. If Vogel can win anything with this I will be beyond surprised.
rrdjutriurt
Sixth Man
And1: 764

Post#24 » by rrdjutriurt » Sun Aug 2, 2020 7:45 pm

The starters were amazing yesterday. It was especially nice to see that they all shot the three, outside of maybe Marc, as if they were already in prime time form. OG was nothing short of amazing on both sides of the ball and it looks like with him being somewhat of an introvert, he's going to really excel within this new empty seats NBA.

Surprised Norm had such an off night, he usually comes back from layoffs with fire. He was leaving his shots and layups short and probably does not have his legs under him yet.

Expected a lot more out of Terrence and Matt Thomas too. Chris Boucher looks like he is no longer a valid three point threat for pretty much the entire season now and needs start to move his game inside that line more, where he can do real damage!
NBA ROOKIE OF THE YEAR - BLAKE GRIFFIN
ItsDanger
RealGM
And1: 21,891

Post#25 » by ItsDanger » Sun Aug 2, 2020 7:50 pm

Lowry, OG, Gasol.

I think Gasol had a real stabilizing presence the whole game and was key against this Laker roster.
Organization can be defined as an organized body of people with a particular purpose. Not random.
Parataxis
General Manager
And1: 5,304

Post#26 » by Parataxis » Sun Aug 2, 2020 9:12 pm

NinjaBro wrote:1. Big Booty Kyle Lowry

Just incredible all around game. Was everywhere and controlled the whole game 33pt 14reb 6ast

2. OG Anunoby

Almost had him as first star if Lowry wasn't so incredible. Shut down Lebron tonight and went for 23pts 4reb

3. Pascal Siakam

I considered Marc Gasol here but Pascal was being disruptive all night. 15pts 9reb.

1. Lowry
2. OG
3. Danny Green.

Return to Toronto Raptors