ImageImageImageImageImage

Bubble Game 4: Sacramento Vs Pelicans

Moderators: KF10, City of Trees, codydaze

LightTheBeam
RealGM
And1: 10,571

Bubble Game 4: Sacramento Vs Pelicans 

Post#1 » by LightTheBeam » Thu Aug 6, 2020 7:30 pm

I know things are grim but no game thread lol?

Seems like Walton finally cutting buddys minutes. I agree with it. Until he cleans up his consistent mistakes he doesn't deserve 30mpg.
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,446

Re: Bubble Game 4: Sacramento Vs Pelicans 

Post#2 » by KF10 » Thu Aug 6, 2020 8:56 pm

I missed the game.

Looks like Bogi and Fox had a good game?

HB numbers looked decent.
SmellingColors
Pro Prospect
And1: 139

Post#3 » by SmellingColors » Thu Aug 6, 2020 10:06 pm

Bogi got hot early, Fox was solid throughout and the Pelicans D was just awful. Glad we got this win even if it's meaningless. Stops the bleeding at least.
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#4 » by KF10 » Thu Aug 6, 2020 10:52 pm

RipPizzaGuy wrote:Seems like Walton finally cutting buddys minutes. I agree with it. Until he cleans up his consistent mistakes he doesn't deserve 30mpg.

Good. Walton grew some balls today.

Buddy has been chucking, chucking and chucking and turning the ball over with impunity for a while now lol

I'm glad Bogi took advantage and did his thing. Puts pressure on Buddy to clean his game up.
LightTheBeam
RealGM

Post#5 » by LightTheBeam » Thu Aug 6, 2020 10:56 pm

SmellingColors wrote:Bogi got hot early, Fox was solid throughout and the Pelicans D was just awful. Glad we got this win even if it's meaningless. Stops the bleeding at least.

Ya at this point it might sound petty but i'm just hoping to keep the Pelicans out. Zion is the NBA's poster child, it would feel good.
LightTheBeam
RealGM

Post#6 » by LightTheBeam » Thu Aug 6, 2020 11:00 pm

KF10 wrote:
RipPizzaGuy wrote:Seems like Walton finally cutting buddys minutes. I agree with it. Until he cleans up his consistent mistakes he doesn't deserve 30mpg.

Buddy has been chucking, chucking and chucking and turning the ball over with impunity for a while now lol

I'm glad Bogi took advantage and did his thing. Puts pressure on Buddy to clean his game up.

Totally. 10 minutes played while Bazemore had 19 and Joseph got 27. We will see if that continues or was more of a message that he needs to clean up his game.

Its a bit frustrating that we end up in a spot where we barely lost a game with the other team shooting +38 free throws. We woulda been 30-38 half game behind Portland for that 9th spot. We aren't good enough, and the playoffs probably would have delayed the inevitable but man I miss being relevant.
KF10
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings

Post#7 » by KF10 » Thu Aug 6, 2020 11:24 pm

RipPizzaGuy wrote:
KF10 wrote:

Totally. 10 minutes played while Bazemore had 19 and Joseph got 27. We will see if that continues or was more of a message that he needs to clean up his game.

Its a bit frustrating that we end up in a spot where we barely lost a game with the other team shooting +38 free throws. We woulda been 30-38 half game behind Portland for that 9th spot. We aren't good enough, and the playoffs probably would have delayed the inevitable but man I miss being relevant.

Yeah, it is disappointing to see the 0-2 start. Those two games were such gimmes on paper. But they blew it.

This team has fooled me way too many times, so I'm not going to get my hopes up again.

Return to Sacramento Kings