ImageImageImageImageImage

GT: 1st Round | Game 1: Nets @ Raptors - Monday, 08/17/20 - 4:00 PM | ESPN & YES

Moderators: Rich Rane, NyCeEvO

Toni
Junior
And1: 246

Re: GT: 1st Round | Game 1: Nets @ Raptors - Monday, 08/17/20 - 4:00 PM | ESPN & YES  

Post#241 » by Toni » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:27 pm

If Jamal Crawford was playing the Nets would have had a chance this series tbh

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
MrDollarBills
RealGM
And1: 35,864

Re: GT: 1st Round | Game 1: Nets @ Raptors - Monday, 08/17/20 - 4:00 PM | ESPN & YES 

Post#242 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:27 pm

GTR11 wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
GTR11 wrote:Allen ain't ready for any of this. He's a ghost, no impact at all.

Huh???? are we watching the same game?

I think so. One of the most quiet 13&10 you'll see. I wanted way more than this. He ain't belong on chip team unless he comes off the bench. I don't to lose any good players for him. I'll get me another rim running C.

Like who?

And you were looking to call out Allen even before the tip. He's playing a solid game all things considered. 15pts, 11rebs, 1blk 1stl he isn't the reason we lost today.
BAF Indiana Pacers 2023-24

C: Richaun Holmes/Thomas Bryant
PF: Karl Anthony Towns/Santi Aldama
SF: OG Anunoby/Matisse Thybulle
SG: Luke Kennard/Terance Mann/K. Caldwell Pope
PG: Cole Anthony/Isaiah Joe
3pt_chucker
Head Coach
And1: 2,001

Post#243 » by 3pt_chucker » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:27 pm

Toni wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Toni wrote:
Warriors won all their championships due to injuries on other teams also. It happens. The team this year has a better record than when they had Kawhi or Green. No respect.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app

Toni, get the hell off of our board. You came here in bad faith. The discussion is over. Please leave.

It’s not in bad faith I just had to call out a belligerent poster who was writing the same thing over and over again thinking that it’s going to change the outcome of any of this

I F**** HATE KYLE LOWRY
Papi_swav
General Manager
And1: 4,202

Post#244 » by Papi_swav » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:28 pm

Toni wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Toni wrote:
Warriors won all their championships due to injuries on other teams also. It happens. The team this year has a better record than when they had Kawhi or Green. No respect.

Toni, get the hell off of our board. You came here in bad faith. The discussion is over. Please leave.

It’s not in bad faith I just had to call out a belligerent poster who was writing the same thing over and over again thinking that it’s going to change the outcome of any of this

You don't have to do nothing but GTFO. This is our board. I'm sure i can go to your board and nitpick what all of your obnoxious annoying fan base says. You can't even deny Lowry is the biggest flopper of all time . Now bye.
GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Post#245 » by GTR11 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:28 pm

Toni wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Toni wrote:

Why is he still here?
Lowry is a known flopper. There's planty vids on YouTube to say so.
Paradise
Nets Forum: Asst. To The RM
And1: 11,875

Post#246 » by Paradise » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:28 pm

Toni wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Paradise wrote:It’s our forum, clown. It won’t change anything but the ass whipping next season and years to come.

He's reported, don't sweat him.

How can I be reported I’m just stating facts. Not swearing or being belligerent. I make a single comment and the mods on this board are saying I like watching people **** my wife like what the hell?

vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,370

Post#247 » by vincecarter4pres » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:28 pm

Toni wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:
Toni wrote:

You're on the Nets Board, in a Nets game thread, you didn't have to call out anyone. I'm sure you're not this obtuse though, it's just continued subtle trolling under the guise of, but I'm being on the up and up and respectful. Kick rocks lol.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#248 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:28 pm

KYLE LOWRY IS A FLOPPER

Toni
Junior

Post#249 » by Toni » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:29 pm

Papi_swav wrote:
Toni wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

You don't have to do nothing but GTFO. This is our board. I'm sure i can go to your board and nitpick what all of your obnoxious annoying fan base says. You can't even deny Lowry is the biggest flopper of all time . Now bye.

Well he’s an NBA champ, future hall of gamer and the best all around PG in the East over the past decade.. who cares if he takes charges? Guy is tough as nails.

DarkXaero
RealGM
And1: 5,559

Post#250 » by DarkXaero » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:29 pm

Look at the numbers, we've shot 29% from 3, while they've shot a crazy 47.5% from 3pt. On top of that, they're 28-29 from FT line while we're 11-16 from FT. Looking at that, it's surprising that we managed to keep the game somewhat competitive in 2nd half.
Khashbaatar
Junior
And1: 164

Post#251 » by Khashbaatar » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:29 pm

Caris is hurt?
MrDollarBills
RealGM

Post#252 » by MrDollarBills » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:30 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:
Toni wrote:
MrDollarBills wrote:

You're on the Nets Board, in a Nets game thread, you didn't have to call out anyone. I'm sure you're not this obtuse though, it's just continued subtle trolling under the guise of, but I'm being on the up and up and respectful. Kick rocks lol.

It really is a bad attempt at concern trolling.

never seen this dude post on here ever and he's somehow concerned at the level of the discourse on the Nets forum :lol: christ almighty

Toni
Junior

Post#253 » by Toni » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:31 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:
Toni wrote:

never seen this dude post on here ever and he's somehow concerned at the level of the discourse on the Nets forum :lol: christ almighty

Lol just keeping everyone in check

Papi_swav
General Manager

Post#254 » by Papi_swav » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:31 pm

Toni wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:
Toni wrote:

Well he’s an NBA champ, future hall of gamer and the best all around PG in the East over the past decade.. who cares if he takes charges? Guy is tough as nails.

Is not the best all around PG in the east the past decade. Don't let you Craptor fanboys and 13 year old General Board posters persuade you that he is. He's a flopper, that's it and that's all, everybody knows it. Bye.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#255 » by vincecarter4pres » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:31 pm

MrDollarBills wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:
Toni wrote:

Account is from 2009 with 380 posts as well, guaranteed it's his troll or backup account.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
3pt_chucker
Head Coach
And1: 2,001

Post#256 » by 3pt_chucker » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:32 pm

Team dug itself too much of a hole in the 1st half. If the team can replicate the 2nd half again(mainly the 3rdQ) Nets might have a chance to win a couple games.
Toni
Junior

Post#257 » by Toni » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:32 pm

Papi_swav wrote:
Toni wrote:
Papi_swav wrote:You don't have to do nothing but GTFO. This is our board. I'm sure i can go to your board and nitpick what all of your obnoxious annoying fan base says. You can't even deny Lowry is the biggest flopper of all time . Now bye.

Is not the best all around PG in the east the past decade. Don't let you Craptor fanboys and 13 year old General Board posters persuade you that he is. He's a flopper, that's it and that's all, everybody knows it. Bye.

He’s the best point guard in the East in the past decade and I don’t even think it’s an argument. Extremely consistent floor general, lays his body on the line every game. Championship DNA.

vincecarter4pres
RealGM

Post#258 » by vincecarter4pres » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:32 pm

Khashbaatar wrote:Caris is hurt?

Waved the white flag.
GTR11
RealGM
And1: 2,847

Post#259 » by GTR11 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:33 pm

DarkXaero wrote:Look at the numbers, we've shot 29% from 3, while they've shot a crazy 47.5% from 3pt. On top of that, they're 28-29 from FT line while we're 11-16 from FT. Looking at that, it's surprising that we managed to keep the game somewhat competitive in 2nd half.

What it says:
They playing without any pressure.
We don't have playmakers
We still have issues at the line no matter who's out there.
Papi_swav
General Manager

Post#260 » by Papi_swav » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:33 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:
3pt_chucker wrote:Temple is 1-10 from 3 (almost all wide open). Hard to not feel salty that he couldn't be at least 4-10 instead.

I mean 4-10 would be great from anyone, would have settled for a standard mediocre 30%...

Also, was that you who called he'd be 1-10 in the early 1st lol? :lol:

I really hope he isn't on this roster next year, he's just tragic. He's a good veteran presence and a good defender and has an above average ability to get by his man with the ball, but his shot is broken like your grandparents doorbell and he finishes in the paint less then a remedial student in a calculus test.

yea that was definitely me that called it. Yea he would be good for a vet minimum but he isn't a rotation guy anymore. He's too inconsistent.

Return to Brooklyn Nets