ImageImage

Appropriately early 2020 NBA Draft Thread

Moderators: dms269, Jamaaliver, HMFFL

What would you like to see the Hawks do with the #6 pick?

Trade the Pick for a vet
17%
Trade into the top 3
27%
Trade for later/future picks
13%
Draft Best Player Available
13%
Draft TYRESE HALIBURTON
10%
Draft ONYEKA OKONGWU
10%
Draft ISAAC OKORO
No votes
Draft KILLIAN HAYES
10%

Total votes: 30

KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 4,821

Re: Appropriately early 2020 NBA Draft Thread 

Post#761 » by KGdaBom » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:40 am

Hey y'all. Is that how it's spelled LOL. Minnesotan here living in AZ. After much deliberation with my fellow Real GM Timberwolves Message board friends we are strongly in favor of standing pat and taking Wiseman. The rest of the world thinks we're taking Edwards or Ball. So if we have anything to say about it :lol: (which we don't) you'll need to deal with the Warriors if you have any interest in Edwards. Good luck keep in touch.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#762 » by KGdaBom » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:42 am

Read on Twitter
King Ken
General Manager
And1: 5,379

Post#763 » by King Ken » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:33 pm

KG you are really wearing out your welcome. I suggest you consider leaving. Your angle has gotten tiring. I usually light outsiders up when they become annoying ass trolls but I will just ask you nicely to leave and please stay on your own board or come here and just be a regular poster and not an annoying troll with an agenda. We already stamped out all of the Trae Young trolls. Don't be next
a-French-Fan
Senior
And1: 304

Post#764 » by a-French-Fan » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:09 pm

There is only 16 votes at this moment, but post of people want à second playmaker. So, What do you think about Hayes? This guy will be able to create and score when Trae Young will be out the floor. So I think you should consider him as a serious option for your front office.
Frank Ntilikina is a play-off player, but he goes to the Hornets.

Paris 2024 (Starters):
Ntilikina - Malédon - Hayes
Coulibaly - De Colo
TLC - Rupert or Risacher
Wembanyama- Yabusele
Embiid- Poirier - Lessort [without Embiid: Fall]
Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 14,499

Post#765 » by Jamaaliver » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:45 pm

KGdaBom wrote:Hey y'all...you'll need to deal with the Warriors if you have any interest in Edwards. Good luck keep in touch.

KGdB,

We appreciate your visits to the board, man. Though we may not agree on all of your player evaluations, we always welcome visitors here.

Come back anytime. :thumbsup:
Jamaaliver
Forum Mod - Hawks
Forum Mod - Hawks
And1: 14,499

Post#766 » by Jamaaliver » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:15 pm

a-French-Fan wrote:There is only 16 votes at this moment, but post of people want à second playmaker. So, What do you think about Hayes? This guy will be able to create and score when Trae Young will be out the floor. So I think you should consider him as a serious option for your front office.

We actually do have this kid on our radar. He is a bit unpolished, but has legit talent as a lead guard -- whether it's as PG or SG.

There's a more in depth discussion here.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#767 » by KGdaBom » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:16 pm

Jamaaliver wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:Hey y'all...you'll need to deal with the Warriors if you have any interest in Edwards. Good luck keep in touch.

KGdB,

We appreciate your visits to the board, man. Though we may not agree on all of your player evaluations, we always welcome visitors here.

Come back anytime. :thumbsup:

Thank you Kindly. You seem to have a good board. Even King Ken :lol: . Just messing with you Ken. My best friend is a Ken.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#768 » by KGdaBom » Sun Aug 30, 2020 2:47 pm

King Ken wrote:KG you are really wearing out your welcome. I suggest you consider leaving. Your angle has gotten tiring. I usually light outsiders up when they become annoying ass trolls but I will just ask you nicely to leave and please stay on your own board or come here and just be a regular poster and not an annoying troll with an agenda. We already stamped out all of the Trae Young trolls. Don't be next

Not trolling one iota. Just having some fun discussing player options with you guys. Ken I have no problem with you at all. However, you can light me up if you want. You can ignore me and let others who enjoy chatting with me chat with me. All the best to you.
I remember all the people hoping for Young to Fail after his poor Summer league. That was terrible. I'm so glad he worked out very well for you.
King Ken
General Manager

Post#769 » by King Ken » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:25 pm

KGdaBom wrote:
King Ken wrote:KG you are really wearing out your welcome. I suggest you consider leaving. Your angle has gotten tiring. I usually light outsiders up when they become annoying ass trolls but I will just ask you nicely to leave and please stay on your own board or come here and just be a regular poster and not an annoying troll with an agenda. We already stamped out all of the Trae Young trolls. Don't be next

Not trolling one iota. Just having some fun discussing player options with you guys. Ken I have no problem with you at all. However, you can light me up if you want. You can ignore me and let others who enjoy chatting with me chat with me. All the best to you.
I remember all the people hoping for Young to Fail after his poor Summer league. That was terrible. I'm so glad he worked out very well for you.

The Trae Young are usually Lukastans wanting to add their two cents when no one asked for their opinions much less bothered to want to hear their opinions on a team board.

As far as trolling. We kindly told you are opinions for each of your questions and you hammer your trash posts to us anyway when we kindly told you we aren't interested. It's a lack of message board ethics as an outsider you just lack or aren't aware of.

When people say no, they mean that ****
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#770 » by KGdaBom » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:42 pm

King Ken wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:

The Trae Young are usually Lukastans wanting to add their two cents when no one asked for their opinions much less bothered to want to hear their opinions on a team board.

As far as trolling. We kindly told you are opinions for each of your questions and you hammer your trash posts to us anyway when we kindly told you we aren't interested. It's a lack of message board ethics as an outsider you just lack or aren't aware of.

Whatever. I've been nothing but friendly. You can be a hater. Haters gonna hate.
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#771 » by KGdaBom » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:44 pm

Jamaaliver wrote:
a-French-Fan wrote:There is only 16 votes at this moment, but post of people want à second playmaker. So, What do you think about Hayes? This guy will be able to create and score when Trae Young will be out the floor. So I think you should consider him as a serious option for your front office.

We actually do have this kid on our radar. He is a bit unpolished, but has legit talent as a lead guard -- whether it's as PG or SG.

There's a more in depth discussion here.

I think Hayes is the best pg in this draft.
King Ken
General Manager

Post#772 » by King Ken » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:20 pm

KGdaBom wrote:
King Ken wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:Not trolling one iota. Just having some fun discussing player options with you guys. Ken I have no problem with you at all. However, you can light me up if you want. You can ignore me and let others who enjoy chatting with me chat with me. All the best to you.

Whatever. I've been nothing but friendly. You can be a hater. Haters gonna hate.

I'll just give your board what you been giving us. I will go to your board offer John Collins for KAT. If you disagree, I will say the trade saves you a lot of money, JC is the perfect fit for LaMelo Ball, and that you can use the money to sign AD or someone like that. I continue to push that stupid **** to the annoyance of all T'Wolves fans. If called out, I'll just call you a hater
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#773 » by KGdaBom » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:36 pm

King Ken wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:
King Ken wrote:The Trae Young are usually Lukastans wanting to add their two cents when no one asked for their opinions much less bothered to want to hear their opinions on a team board.

I'll just give your board what you been giving us. I will go to your board offer John Collins for KAT. If you disagree, I will say the trade saves you a lot of money, JC is the perfect fit for LaMelo Ball, and that you can use the money to sign AD or someone like that. I continue to push that stupid **** to the annoyance of all T'Wolves fans. If called out, I'll just call you a hater

Ken whatever floats your boat. Come on over and do that. It won't bother me in the slightest.
King Ken
General Manager

Post#774 » by King Ken » Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:06 pm

KGdaBom wrote:
King Ken wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:Whatever. I've been nothing but friendly. You can be a hater. Haters gonna hate.

Ken whatever floats your boat. Come on over and do that. It won't bother me in the slightest.

Your laughter in the other thread shows me you don't mean any harm. My bad for being harsh on you
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#775 » by KGdaBom » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:22 am

King Ken wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:
King Ken wrote:I'll just give your board what you been giving us. I will go to your board offer John Collins for KAT. If you disagree, I will say the trade saves you a lot of money, JC is the perfect fit for LaMelo Ball, and that you can use the money to sign AD or someone like that. I continue to push that stupid **** to the annoyance of all T'Wolves fans. If called out, I'll just call you a hater

Your laughter in the other thread shows me you don't mean any harm. My bad for being harsh on you

It's cool. Now that we're all friends things are getting too quiet. Just keep Ball as far away from my team as possible and I won't be too disappointed with anything else that happens.
jayu70
RealGM
And1: 11,924

Post#776 » by jayu70 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 12:14 pm

KGdaBom wrote:
King Ken wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:Ken whatever floats your boat. Come on over and do that. It won't bother me in the slightest.

It's cool. Now that we're all friends things are getting too quiet. Just keep Ball as far away from my team as possible and I won't be too disappointed with anything else that happens.

Why don't you want Ball (besides the Dad stuff), strictly basketball reasons, why?
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#777 » by KGdaBom » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:15 pm

jayu70 wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:
King Ken wrote:Your laughter in the other thread shows me you don't mean any harm. My bad for being harsh on you

Why don't you want Ball (besides the Dad stuff), strictly basketball reasons, why?

He sucks is the primary reason. The biggest reason he sucks is that he has the most broken shot I have ever seen on an NBA prospect. He can't defend at all. I don't think he is at all what we need to add to the team. Just going to take time away from players more deserving to play.
kg01
General Manager
And1: 12,630

Post#778 » by kg01 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:53 pm

KGdaBom wrote:
jayu70 wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:It's cool. Now that we're all friends things are getting too quiet. Just keep Ball as far away from my team as possible and I won't be too disappointed with anything else that happens.

He sucks is the primary reason. The biggest reason he sucks is that he has the most broken shot I have ever seen on an NBA prospect. He can't defend at all. I don't think he is at all what we need to add to the team. Just going to take time away from players more deserving to play.

Ball helps MIN but he has warts just like every other player in this draft.

And, to answer your question KGda, the kg in my username is just my initials. Not an homage to Garnett or Lebron.
king01 :king:
KGdaBom
RealGM

Post#779 » by KGdaBom » Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:57 pm

kg01 wrote:
KGdaBom wrote:
jayu70 wrote:Why don't you want Ball (besides the Dad stuff), strictly basketball reasons, why?

Ball helps MIN but he has warts just like every other player in this draft.

And, to answer your question KGda, the kg in my username is just my initials. Not an homage to Garnett or Lebron.

Thanks. Ball rebounds well and is a creative ball handler. To me that doesn't overcome the Warts. At least not for a top 10 draft pick. Much less for a guy to be considered #1 overall. I would prefer Killian Hayes as a PG which is about the last position we need.
azuresou1
Head Coach
And1: 1,072

Post#780 » by azuresou1 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:20 pm

KGdaBom wrote:
Read on Twitter

Travel

Return to Atlanta Hawks