Fiserv Forum Thread - Full (Almost) Capacity Now

Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

BradMKE
Senior
And1: 553

Re: Fiserv Forum Thread 

Post#1561 » by BradMKE » Fri Aug 7, 2020 12:02 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:
BradMKE wrote:Found out that the refund for the cancelled regular season games was not put on the current card in my account (that the playoff refund went to) but instead went to the card that I used for the season tickets back in spring 2019 (a card that has since been closed). So my $ is in limbo somewhere credited to a card that was cancelled last year.

Ever get this squared away? Hopefully so. Curious what they're going to do for people that renew as can't see anything opening up by next year either.

Yeah after a few weeks of repeatedly checking in on it and continually sending them messages from Chase saying the money was returned to them weeks ago, miraculously they said the money was finally returned to them that day and this week I got the refund.

To me it felt like they were just hoping I’d drop it but when I didn’t the money just happened to show up despite Chase saying they should’ve had it weeks prior.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 10,832

Post#1562 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:45 pm

https://amp.jsonline.com/amp/3345995001
Not a bad idea but kind of annoyed in I wanted to get asked to the dance but don't want to go to the dance kind of way as a season ticket holder.

Would've thought a 'hey your 'investment' tanked and continue to take hundreds from you for a season that probably won't happen next year so here is a bone where you get first dibs at 50% pricing before we sell high to the general public
EastSideBucksFan
RealGM
And1: 4,490

Post#1563 » by EastSideBucksFan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:15 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:https://amp.jsonline.com/amp/3345995001
Not a bad idea but kind of annoyed in I wanted to get asked to the dance but don't want to go to the dance kind of way as a season ticket holder.

Would've thought a 'hey your 'investment' tanked and continue to take hundreds from you for a season that probably won't happen next year so here is a bone where you get first dibs at 50% pricing before we sell high to the general public

If they aren't inviting season ticket holders in for this experience at no charge, that's kind of messed up.

Understand they are dying for some revenue, but.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,904

Post#1564 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:13 pm

Sounds like a good/interesting idea, poorly executed. Seems to be the MO for the organization.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,051

Post#1565 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:35 pm

Agreed yet not shocked. I read the email intrigued thinking be one last way to maybe safely enjoy being season ticket holder...and then oh yeah its going to be $165 per person, haha.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1566 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:17 pm

Anybody go to this?

I see only have to put 10% down now to reserve season tickets.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1567 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Thu Sep 3, 2020 6:09 pm

"Every attendee will also receive a free 4-pack of Red Bull and Milwaukee Bucks BMO Hat. Secure your table today and get ready for an unforgettable playoff experience!"

Well I'm sold.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1568 » by Thunder Muscle » Sat Sep 5, 2020 4:28 pm

Bucks may be in for a reality check after how this playoff went. Guessing season ticket #s are going to drastically decline with their prices, COVID, thud end to season, etc.
talbert
Junior
And1: 204

Post#1569 » by talbert » Sat Sep 5, 2020 4:31 pm

Thunder Muscle wrote:Bucks may be in for a reality check after how this playoff went. Guessing season ticket #s are going to drastically decline with their prices, COVID, thud end to season, etc.

You might be right. I know I feel like a chump for ponying up.
skones
RealGM
And1: 17,101

Post#1570 » by skones » Sat Sep 5, 2020 4:34 pm

Isn't everyone just so excited all of these fake fans are making room for the real ones with the cheaper second hand ticket prices!? Think of the noise! So loud!
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#1571 » by Thunder Muscle » Sat Sep 5, 2020 5:56 pm

talbert wrote:
Thunder Muscle wrote:Bucks may be in for a reality check after how this playoff went. Guessing season ticket #s are going to drastically decline with their prices, COVID, thud end to season, etc.

For as much as I complained about the 90% increase, it ended up being the best thing possible as it was enough for me to say no thanks & get out of it.
talbert
Junior

Post#1572 » by talbert » Sat Sep 5, 2020 6:18 pm

Here's my question everyone, is this city really that upset about this colossal choke? I just feel like no one is talking about it.
mke_design
Analyst
And1: 2,061

Post#1573 » by mke_design » Sat Sep 5, 2020 6:22 pm

talbert wrote:Here's my question everyone, is this city really that upset about this colossal choke? I just feel like no one is talking about it.

There aren't a ton of ride or die bucks fans - most of them are on here and floating around twitter. The Bucks haven't taken a real strangle hold on the city or state - the game for a lot of people isn't fun to watch with the way referees dictate outcomes and flow.
DavidDunn21 wrote:So please allow me to continue to be the scapegoat for our very rational fears, but just remember that I understand and forgive all of you.
talbert
Junior

Post#1574 » by talbert » Sat Sep 5, 2020 6:39 pm

mke_design wrote:
talbert wrote:Here's my question everyone, is this city really that upset about this colossal choke? I just feel like no one is talking about it.

There aren't a ton of ride or die bucks fans - most of them are on here and floating around twitter. The Bucks haven't taken a real strangle hold on the city or state - the game for a lot of people isn't fun to watch with the way referees dictate outcomes and flow.

I agree with almost everything. I just don't think the refereeing is the issue.
mke_design
Analyst
And1: 2,061

Post#1575 » by mke_design » Sat Sep 5, 2020 6:41 pm

talbert wrote:
mke_design wrote:

I agree with almost everything. I just don't think the refereeing is the issue.

You'd be suprised - especially older (40+) year old fans. I've heard it more often than not lately.
DavidDunn21 wrote:So please allow me to continue to be the scapegoat for our very rational fears, but just remember that I understand and forgive all of you.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM

Post#1576 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Sat Sep 5, 2020 7:12 pm

talbert wrote:

I'm in the same boat and wondering if there is an out. Besides the obvious in the product on the court, the number of games against premier west coast teams probably will go down in a shortened season and the timing is different too.
talbert
Junior

Post#1577 » by talbert » Sat Sep 5, 2020 10:35 pm

MartyConlonOnTheRun wrote:
talbert wrote:

I'm in the same boat and wondering if there is an out. Besides the obvious in the product on the court, the number of games against premier west coast teams probably will go down in a shortened season and the timing is different too.

If you figure it out, please PLEASE DM me!
Chuck Diesel
RealGM
And1: 11,556

Post#1578 » by Chuck Diesel » Sat Sep 5, 2020 10:39 pm

Milwaukee just isn’t an NBA basketball city.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 44,904

Post#1579 » by MickeyDavis » Sun Sep 6, 2020 12:33 am

Current Affairs board for all things politics. Thanks!!
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.
tbirdblue
Ballboy
And1: 8

Post#1580 » by tbirdblue » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:26 am

Emailed my bucks rep a few weeks ago. Stated too many unknowns with the NBA to continue with my season tickets I have had for 10 plus years. Rep called to talk and I stated same thing in phone call. Rep had to send request to supervisor. Received email stating season tickets have been cancelled and refund on way.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks