arkuo
General Manager
And1: 1,917

Re: 2020 Offseason Strategy Thread 

Post#261 » by arkuo » Sun Sep 6, 2020 2:23 pm

deb wrote:
arkuo wrote:
deb wrote:
But really, why would the Bucks trade Middleton to the Mavs? If they keep Giannis, they will only trade Middleton for a player, that makes them better, which Dallas can't (won't? - KP is of the table imo) give them. Just cap space is not all that useful to a small market team like the Bucks. If Giannis leaves, then they'll want young players with upside and/or picks for Middleton. Again something the Mavs can't really provide.

Middleton is signed on for 4 more years. no one is giving them value for Middleton as a favor to Milwaukee. They can probably get Tobias Harris from Philly, but that wont move the needle either. Giannis stays if the Bucks can convince him there will be major roster changes that will happen. Keeping Middleton there is like doing exactly the same thing and expecting a different result. Trading THJ's expiring contract + Powell + 18 for Middleton gives Milwaukee a max slot for 2021. Now they can use that to get more players that fit around Giannis. Mind you, there is no other team that is willing to give up 2021 cap space just to help the Bucks. That team is locked in for years as Lopez, Bledsoe and Middleton are on fresh new contracts. Either they give up someone for flexibility or they stay locked in with the same roster expecting a different result.

Dallas does that if Giannis decides to stay. Im not liking Dallas' chances for Giannis either. Pat Riley for Miami, Jerry West for the Clippers, and even Lacob for Golden State are just waiting like vultures waiting for Giannis to declare his departure. Donnie Nelson doesnt stand a chance against RIley or West. He looks like an amateur compared to those two. Plus they have south beach and LA weather going for them. Middleton is a really good player to play the 3rd star role behind Luka and KP. Can play off ball, shoot the 3 and defend well. You're adding a 20ppg scorer to the team, I dont see that as a bad thing, especially if the other options in 2021 (without Giannis) are Oladipo and Gobert. I'd take Middleton.

And who are the Bucks signing with that capspace in 21? What stars are just dying to move to Wisconsin to play with a star, that can't produce in the playoffs? I agree, Middleton is a great addition for the mavs, I just don't believe THJ+Powell+18 gets it done, not even remotely...

Horst is in a tough spot right now. Without any team willing to give up 2021 cap space, the Bucks risk entering the 2020-2021 season with the same team. The optics suggest Giannis wont sign the supermax extension seeing the same team. So his choices are do something to clear the books or risk Giannis leaving. I'm pretty sure they exhaust the 1st choice more before exploring the Giannis leaving part.

Regarding the package, no team is willing to give up 2021 cap space for 4 years of max contract Middleton. The smaller market for that means your package gets more value as you're the only one offering that type of bail out deal. No team is taking on Middleton now. They all want Giannis. The market for Middleton is basically non existent. Cuban said buy when no one is buying, and dont sell when everyone else is selling. 28 other teams are waiting for Giannis and the 2021 free agency. Who are we bidding against?

the value for Middleton is at an all time low right now. Especially with the Bucks on the verge of getting swept. this is 2020 Bubble Khris Middleton value. if he could be had for a bargain, and thats what Donnie is good at finding, then go for it. even if his contract last 4 years. that's my point.
deb
Senior
And1: 455

Post#262 » by deb » Sun Sep 6, 2020 2:33 pm

arkuo wrote:
deb wrote:
arkuo wrote:
Middleton is signed on for 4 more years. no one is giving them value for Middleton as a favor to Milwaukee. They can probably get Tobias Harris from Philly, but that wont move the needle either. Giannis stays if the Bucks can convince him there will be major roster changes that will happen. Keeping Middleton there is like doing exactly the same thing and expecting a different result. Trading THJ's expiring contract + Powell + 18 for Middleton gives Milwaukee a max slot for 2021. Now they can use that to get more players that fit around Giannis. Mind you, there is no other team that is willing to give up 2021 cap space just to help the Bucks. That team is locked in for years as Lopez, Bledsoe and Middleton are on fresh new contracts. Either they give up someone for flexibility or they stay locked in with the same roster expecting a different result.

Dallas does that if Giannis decides to stay. Im not liking Dallas' chances for Giannis either. Pat Riley for Miami, Jerry West for the Clippers, and even Lacob for Golden State are just waiting like vultures waiting for Giannis to declare his departure. Donnie Nelson doesnt stand a chance against RIley or West. He looks like an amateur compared to those two. Plus they have south beach and LA weather going for them. Middleton is a really good player to play the 3rd star role behind Luka and KP. Can play off ball, shoot the 3 and defend well. You're adding a 20ppg scorer to the team, I dont see that as a bad thing, especially if the other options in 2021 (without Giannis) are Oladipo and Gobert. I'd take Middleton.

And who are the Bucks signing with that capspace in 21? What stars are just dying to move to Wisconsin to play with a star, that can't produce in the playoffs? I agree, Middleton is a great addition for the mavs, I just don't believe THJ+Powell+18 gets it done, not even remotely...

Horst is in a tough spot right now. Without any team willing to give up 2021 cap space, the Bucks risk entering the 2020-2021 season with the same team. The optics suggest Giannis wont sign the supermax extension seeing the same team. So his choices are do something to clear the books or risk Giannis leaving. I'm pretty sure they exhaust the 1st choice more before exploring the Giannis leaving part.

Regarding the package, no team is willing to give up 2021 cap space for 4 years of max contract Middleton. The smaller market for that means your package gets more value as you're the only one offering that type of bail out deal. No team is taking on Middleton now. They all want Giannis. The market for Middleton is basically non existent. Cuban said buy when no one is buying, and dont sell when everyone else is selling. 28 other teams are waiting for Giannis and the 2021 free agency. Who are we bidding against?

Strongly disagree. So you think Giannis would be more inclined to stay if the Bucks exchange Middleton for THJ in the starting lineup? That effectively makes them worse in the 20/21 season while only giving them a relatively slight hope of landing a star in the 2021 FA, that will make them better than they were with Middleton in the first place. Go ask Bucks fans what they think of your offer...

Also, who is all that much better than Middleton in the 2021 FA class that is likely to switch teams?
tski1972
Head Coach
And1: 3,590

Post#263 » by tski1972 » Sun Sep 6, 2020 2:49 pm

deb wrote:
tski1972 wrote:I’d be curious what you’d offer for Middleton, not sure you have enough.

Any interest in Bledsoe?

I'm undecided on Bledsoe. He'd be the best perimeter defender on the team and could put up 15/5/5 averages. Him not being a true pg wouldn't be as much of a problem for the mavs, as they already have Luka. And Bledsoe's contract is not terrible. However, the mavs already have a similar type of player (if not as good as) in Delon Wright and Carlisle barely uses him, so the fit for the mavs system is questionable. What would the Bucks want for him?

If Powell’s achilles is okay, I’d start with Bledsoe/#24 for Powell/#18. Bucks need a reliable back up C and Powell fits our system well. It would clear some cap, albeit very little. Bucks are most likely looking for a guard in the draft and moving up those six spots could be beneficial.
http://twitter.com/MarkIsOld

"Because of Giannis, the once lousy Bucks are back in the NBA conversation." - 60 Minutes
arkuo
General Manager

Post#264 » by arkuo » Sun Sep 6, 2020 2:52 pm

deb wrote:
arkuo wrote:
deb wrote:

Strongly disagree. So you think Giannis would be more inclined to stay if the Bucks exchange Middleton for THJ in the starting lineup? That effectively makes them worse in the 20/21 season while only giving them a relatively slight hope of landing a star in the 2021 FA, that will make them better than they were with Middleton in the first place. Go ask Bucks fans what they think of your offer...

Also, who is all that much better than Middleton in the 2021 FA class that is likely to switch teams?

THJ is expriring. He is for clearing cap space than keeping as a piece. The same way we sent Deandre Jordan and Wesley Matthews to New York. To clear cap space. You missed the point. And how many teams are willing to give up 2021 cap space right now? Im very sure the list is very very short. Can you name some?

DIdnt we do the same thing to "pacify" DIrk? The selling point was to get Deron Williams and Dwight Howard. Not take a paycut and stay for Monta Ellis. Obviously that did not pay off. Seeing your management make moves with the promise of getting you a better team can make players be pattient and stay. But you get the point.

Im no GM, but top of my head Giannis needs better shooters around him. Joe Harris, Duncan Robinson, JJ Reddick, Wayne Ellington are some of the shooters available in 2021. With $30M in caproom + the MLE you can probably sign 3 of those names. Having them around Giannis now versus Bledsoe, Hill and an aging Ilyasova throwing bricks while Giannis is triple teamed could have gotten better results than being down 3-0. The thing with the Bucks right now is they dont have shooters around Giannis that is why he is easily triple teamed. They also have Bledsoe, Lopez and Middleton all signed on fresh new contracts. that means their team is locked up. Their moves are limited and time is ticking.

If they get swept, Milwaukee doesnt have much of a leverage. That's like saying Elton Brand can easily send out Tobias Harris and Al Horford because there is a line of teams waiting for them. They will exhaust all means trading Middleton first before thinking of letting Giannis go. Letting Giannis go affects the income they will get from their new arena. A lot of things are attached to having Giannis stay. Not just from a basketball perspective.
deb
Senior

Post#265 » by deb » Sun Sep 6, 2020 3:38 pm

tski1972 wrote:
deb wrote:
tski1972 wrote:I’d be curious what you’d offer for Middleton, not sure you have enough.

Any interest in Bledsoe?

I'm undecided on Bledsoe. He'd be the best perimeter defender on the team and could put up 15/5/5 averages. Him not being a true pg wouldn't be as much of a problem for the mavs, as they already have Luka. And Bledsoe's contract is not terrible. However, the mavs already have a similar type of player (if not as good as) in Delon Wright and Carlisle barely uses him, so the fit for the mavs system is questionable. What would the Bucks want for him?

If Powell’s achilles is okay, I’d start with Bledsoe/#24 for Powell/#18. Bucks need a reliable back up C and Powell fits our system well. It would clear some cap, albeit very little. Bucks are most likely looking for a guard in the draft and moving up those six spots could be beneficial.

Not sure, the mavs would also be very pg heavy in this case, Bledsoe also hampers long term flexibility and is on the wrong side of thirty. It's not a terrible deal for the mavs imo, but not the greatest. What would you be looking to get for Middleton?
tski1972
Head Coach
And1: 3,590

Post#266 » by tski1972 » Sun Sep 6, 2020 3:45 pm

deb wrote:
tski1972 wrote:
deb wrote:

Not sure, the mavs would also be very pg heavy in this case, Bledsoe also hampers long term flexibility and is on the wrong side of thirty. It's not a terrible deal for the mavs imo, but not the greatest. What would you be looking to get for Middleton?

Well we know Luka is off the table, so it’d have to be Porzingis, because that’s the only equal value the Mavs have on their roster. Unless there is a third team involved I don’t see any scenarios where the two teams could work something out.
http://twitter.com/MarkIsOld

"Because of Giannis, the once lousy Bucks are back in the NBA conversation." - 60 Minutes
deb
Senior

Post#267 » by deb » Sun Sep 6, 2020 3:53 pm

arkuo wrote:
deb wrote:
arkuo wrote:

THJ is expriring. He is for clearing cap space than keeping as a piece. The same way we sent Deandre Jordan and Wesley Matthews to New York. To clear cap space. You missed the point. And how many teams are willing to give up 2021 cap space right now? Im very sure the list is very very short. Can you name some?

DIdnt we do the same thing to "pacify" DIrk? The selling point was to get Deron Williams and Dwight Howard. Not take a paycut and stay for Monta Ellis. Obviously that did not pay off. Seeing your management make moves with the promise of getting you a better team can make players be pattient and stay. But you get the point.

Im no GM, but top of my head Giannis needs better shooters around him. Joe Harris, Duncan Robinson, JJ Reddick, Wayne Ellington are some of the shooters available in 2021. With $30M in caproom + the MLE you can probably sign 3 of those names. Having them around Giannis now versus Bledsoe, Hill and an aging Ilyasova throwing bricks while Giannis is triple teamed could have gotten better results than being down 3-0. The thing with the Bucks right now is they dont have shooters around Giannis that is why he is easily triple teamed. They also have Bledsoe, Lopez and Middleton all signed on fresh new contracts. that means their team is locked up. Their moves are limited and time is ticking.

If they get swept, Milwaukee doesnt have much of a leverage. That's like saying Elton Brand can easily send out Tobias Harris and Al Horford because there is a line of teams waiting for them. They will exhaust all means trading Middleton first before thinking of letting Giannis go. Letting Giannis go affects the income they will get from their new arena. A lot of things are attached to having Giannis stay. Not just from a basketball perspective.

76ers and the Bucks are a lot different. 76ers have horrible roster composition and were rather average in the RS and really bad in the POs. Bucks were the best team in the RS and even though they are looking at a sweep, have come really close to wining game 2 and 3. If they're looking for capspace in 2021 they'd more likely try to trade Bledsoe and Lopez. 28 teams won't be on the Giannis sweepstakes, the same way 28 teams weren't trying to sign Kawhi. If you lock onto a single FA that you're not a favourite to sign, then you risk missing on every other FA while you're waiting for your selected FA and chances are high that you end up with nothing. This has happened to the mavs trying to get Williams/Howard, it has happened to mavs this last offseason with Danny Green, it happened to NYK after the KP trade. You think the Bucks team is better in 21/22 season if they have Joe Harris and Duncan Robinson instead of Middleton on the roster? Remember, Middleton is also above 40% 3pt shooter on almost 7 3pt attempts per 36 mins. I don't think so. JJ will be 37 in the 21/22 season and Ellington will be 34 and has averaged 5 ppg for the Knicks this season.

Edit: look at a Bucks fan opinion on what they'd want for Middleton one post above mine.

Edit 2: Also, looking at their capspace in 2021, they only have around 73 miilion of guaranteed salary if they renounce Hill, plus Giannis caphold. Not that bad imo.
arkuo
General Manager

Post#268 » by arkuo » Sun Sep 6, 2020 4:34 pm

deb wrote:
76ers and the Bucks are a lot different. 76ers have horrible roster composition and were rather average in the RS and really bad in the POs. Bucks were the best team in the RS and even though they are looking at a sweep, have come really close to wining game 2 and 3. If they're looking for capspace in 2021 they'd more likely try to trade Bledsoe and Lopez. 28 teams won't be on the Giannis sweepstakes, the same way 28 teams weren't trying to sign Kawhi. If you lock onto a single FA that you're not a favourite to sign, then you risk missing on every other FA while you're waiting for your selected FA and chances are high that you end up with nothing. This has happened to the mavs trying to get Williams/Howard, it has happened to mavs this last offseason with Danny Green, it happened to NYK after the KP trade. You think the Bucks team is better in 21/22 season if they have Joe Harris and Duncan Robinson instead of Middleton on the roster? Remember, Middleton is also above 40% 3pt shooter on almost 7 3pt attempts per 36 mins. I don't think so. JJ will be 37 in the 21/22 season and Ellington will be 34 and has averaged 5 ppg for the Knicks this season.

Edit: look at a Bucks fan opinion on what they'd want for Middleton one post above mine.

Edit 2: Also, looking at their capspace in 2021, they only have around 73 miilion of guaranteed salary if they renounce Hill, plus Giannis caphold. Not that bad imo.

We can agree to disagree. We just have different takes on the topic and that's okay.

Asking a Bucks fan about it would just be asking Knick fans what they think of trading Porzingis for a couple of expirings and DSJ. Of course they wont like it, but it doesnt mean it cannot happen. The Bucks are owned by two investment bankers after Kohl sold the team, they let Malcolm Brodgon go because they dont want to pay him. They are shrewd and will look after revenue first. That's why I think Middleton is a pawn over losing Giannis which can affect long term gains (advertising, arena and ticket sales). You're talking about an owner who traded Brogdon for picks because they did not want to pay him. Now they're down 0-3 and could have used Brogdon. it doesnt always have to make basketball sense, sometimes making financial sense pays the bills better.
JJP
Pro Prospect
And1: 172

Post#269 » by JJP » Sun Sep 6, 2020 4:45 pm

Thinks of this from Giannis's viewpoint.

If you were him, you'd stay with the Bucks just on the "promise we will put different players around you"? You'd do that when larger-market teams like Miami and Dallas are right on the edge of championship-caliber rosters?

If I'm Giannis, and I just got knocked out in the first round of the playoffs, there's almost no way I'd be staying in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on some promises.
arkuo
General Manager

Post#270 » by arkuo » Sun Sep 6, 2020 4:54 pm

JJP wrote:Thinks of this from Giannis's viewpoint.

If you were him, you'd stay with the Bucks just on the "promise we will put different players around you"? You'd do that when larger-market teams like Miami and Dallas are right on the edge of championship-caliber rosters?

If I'm Giannis, and I just got knocked out in the first round of the playoffs, there's almost no way I'd be staying in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on some promises.

I thought about this too. Honestly I think he's the type to stay with that promise from ownership. That and a supermax are two very good reasons to stay. See, I noticed that Euros are built different. Dirk, Giannis, they're just different. I mean, I hope Dallas gets to sign Giannis in 2021, but I just dont see him leaving. With Oladipo wanting to pursue his side career in rapping in Miami, Dallas can sign Rudy Gobert? But i dont see the fit there. Hence, why I brought up getting Middleton if there is good value there. Because right now, there is no team willing to give up 2021 cap space. Zero.

Dallas can give up THJ for two things.
1) If they dont see Giannis leaving Milwaukee. Or they dont see themselves beating out Riley and Jerry West in the bidding war.
2) if the 2nd best potential signing is Rudy Gobert? Nah, I'd take Middleton today. He'd be a better fit with Luka.

*Side note- a team like Boston should be the one to sign Gobert. I think he would fit there. Scary for the East though.
JJP
Pro Prospect

Post#271 » by JJP » Sun Sep 6, 2020 7:46 pm

Well, the agent for Giannis won't be doing him any favors by recommending he stay in Milwaukee.

I do see Giannis leaving, but the only shot Dallas has - I think - is if Giannis states emphatically early next season that he is going to test free agency in 2021 no matter where he's traded to during the season (if he's traded). Then Dallas will stand a chance.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 7,902

Post#272 » by HMFFL » Tue Sep 8, 2020 1:59 am

Mavs Offseason: 'Tough Guy' Needed - But Luka Won't Vote For Morris

Dallas Mavs Offseason: 'Tough Guy' Needed - But Luka Doncic Probably Won't Vote For Marcus Morris

https://www.si.com/.amp-mavericks/nba/mavericks/news/dallas-mavs-offseason-tough-guy-needed-but-luka-doncic-wont-vote-for-morris

Sent from my SM-N975U using RealGM mobile app
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#273 » by HMFFL » Tue Sep 8, 2020 2:02 am

Top 10 Best Free Agents For The Dallas Mavericks

10. Evan Turner

9. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson

8. Jeff Green

7. Jeff Teague

6. Carmelo Anthony

5. Paul Millsap

4. Jae Crowder

3. Marc Gasol

2. Serge Ibaka

1. Goran Dragic

https://fadeawayworld.net/2020/09/05/nba-rumors-top-10-best-free-agents-for-the-dallas-mavericks/

HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#274 » by HMFFL » Tue Sep 8, 2020 2:03 am

Evan Turner..New post is worth a laugh.
He couldn't even find the floor with the Atlanta Hawks.

TingusP
Ballboy
And1: 16

Post#275 » by TingusP » Tue Sep 8, 2020 2:13 am

Would Giannis really sign with the Heat if they end up bouncing him from the playoffs? His reputation would take a hit just like KD's did after joining Golden State.

Of course it would be amazing to see him playing next to Luka, but I'd hate to see Dallas become the next superteam that the whole league hates. It would be much sweeter if Luka+KP and Co. do it on their own.
HMFFL
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#276 » by HMFFL » Tue Sep 8, 2020 7:30 am

TingusP wrote:Would Giannis really sign with the Heat if they end up bouncing him from the playoffs? His reputation would take a hit just like KD's did after joining Golden State.

Of course it would be amazing to see him playing next to Luka, but I'd hate to see Dallas become the next superteam that the whole league hates. It would be much sweeter if Luka+KP and Co. do it on their own.
Giannis Is under contract for another season. Golden State was already elite at the time when KD signed. They really didn't need him.

Miami is still building a championship caliber team but seem to be on fast forward mode with the young talent stepping up so quickly. If Giannis decides he wants to join Miami I don't view it like the KD situation at all.

I believe it's in Giannis' best interest to stay in the Eastern Conference unless he joins LAL, LAC, or Dallas. Miami has the appeal to live, but not the dry heat LA has, a top 4 Coach, and a management team that knows how to make wise decisions.

His wife, Mariah Danae, and her family are from California. Now, that possibly won't be a factor, but it's worth looking at. His brother is still on Milwaukee and signed for one more season. QF after that. The younger brother is on the LA Lakers. Keep in mind how close he is to his brothers and mom, his dad has passed. His youngest brother intends to skip College and play in Europe so he's probably a non factor.

I will respect Giannis of he stays or goes. There is no appeal to live in Milwaukee and if they cannot obtain better talent than it makes sense to leave.

Captain_Obvious
Lead Assistant
And1: 921

Post#277 » by Captain_Obvious » Tue Sep 8, 2020 8:37 am

HMFFL wrote:Evan Turner..New post is worth a laugh.
He couldn't even find the floor with the Atlanta Hawks.

Carmelo Anthony and Jeff Teague just as bad

I like the Jeff Green/Rondae Hollis-Jefferson options though, doubt their respective teams let them go though
JJP
Pro Prospect

Post#278 » by JJP » Tue Sep 8, 2020 11:24 am

HMFFL wrote:Giannis Is under contract for another season. Golden was already elite at the time when KD signed. They really didn't need him.

Miami is still building a championship caliber team but seem to be on fast forward mode with the young talent stepping up so quickly. If Giannis decides he wants to join Miami I don't view it like the KD situation at all.

I believe it's in Giannis' best interest to stay in the Eastern Conference unless he joins LAL, LAC, or Dallas. Miami has the appeal to live, but not the dry heat LA has, a top 4 Coach, and a management team that knows how to make wise decisions.

His wife, Mariah Danae, and her family are from California. Now, that possibly won't be a factor, but it's worth looking at. His brother is still on Milwaukee and signed for one more season. QF after that. The younger brother is on the LA Lakers. Keep in mind how close he is to his brothers and mom, his dad has passed. His youngest brother intends to skip College and play in Europe so he's probably a non factor.

I will respect Giannis of he stays or goes. There is no appeal to live in Milwaukee and if they cannot obtain better talent than it makes sense to leave.

The most interesting part to me is if Giannis wants to explore free agency, Milwaukee is going to want to get something back - much the way New Orleans tried and failed to get something back for A. Davis's departure. They will likely look to trade him at this coming trade deadline if they think he is leaving in free agency.

But who would realistically have the assets to do that?

Miami is probably the best candidate, but I don't see them giving up Butler. It seems pretty weak. They would practically have to give up several B+ players to make salaries match. Yet both LA teams don't look much better. The Lakers would be the least likely in my opinion. The Clippers might give up Paul George and fodder, but that doesn't sound like much. Milwaukee is in a bad place if Giannis wants to leave. Dallas doesn't want to trade for him, and I'm not sure Milwaukee would even seek a KP-for-Giannis trade.

Both Miami and Dallas are betting on Giannis when he's a free agent - not in a trade. A Los Angeles team might be in the mix but I'm not sure Milwaukee can get much out of that given what the landscape is now. I'm not sure either LA team will have the cap room in free agency given their commitments. That may change this off-season, but it's hard to imagine how this plays out well for Milwaukee if he wants out.

While I think Dallas probably only has a 10% chance, Giannis knows and is friends with KP. He knows Luca is next-level stuff, and that the Dallas culture is about as well-established as Miami. Dallas looks like it has the player tools to get him a championship. The problem will be getting a Giannis with an open mind at the end of next season. My guess is that his destination will probably be pre-ordained by March, but you never know. I think Miami has the advantage in free agency, but if those were the two candidates realistically then Dallas at least has a shot.
arkuo
General Manager

Post#279 » by arkuo » Tue Sep 8, 2020 4:20 pm

JJP wrote:

Golden State?

Wiggins + #2 pick?

Klay + #2 pick?

Draymond + #2 pick?
JJP
Pro Prospect

Post#280 » by JJP » Tue Sep 8, 2020 4:47 pm

arkuo wrote:
JJP wrote:

Golden State?

Wiggins + #2 pick?

Klay + #2 pick?

Draymond + #2 pick?

In this draft, that probably is a bad trade for Milwaukee since none of those current players are real alphas and the draft is weak .... but honestly Milwaukee doesn't have many choices. That may be something to consider if I'm Milwaukee.

I'm not sure Golden State with Giannis would look better than either of the LA teams either.

Return to Dallas Mavericks