ImageImage

Giannis Thread - DPOY Page 88

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 3,923

Re: Giannis Thread - DPOY Page 88 

Post#1901 » by theFireBlanket » Tue Sep 8, 2020 7:15 pm

Wasn't it Nick Young who already said something like this recently?
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
glenn
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,151

Post#1902 » by glenn » Tue Sep 8, 2020 7:19 pm

Not upset, but it’s funny how Nick Young will always be known more for being in that gif than anything he ever did as a professional basketball player.
:reporter:
trwi7
RealGM
And1: 26,392

Post#1903 » by trwi7 » Tue Sep 8, 2020 7:20 pm

It'd be wild (fires) if he went to LA.
stellation wrote:What's the difference between Gery Woelful and this glass of mineral water? The mineral water actually has a source."

I Hate Manure wrote:We look to be awful next season without Beasley.
MartyConlonOnTheRun
RealGM
And1: 11,022

Post#1904 » by MartyConlonOnTheRun » Tue Sep 8, 2020 8:13 pm

trwi7 wrote:It'd be wild (fires) if he went to LA.

Clippers or Lakers? :reporter:

I'm trying to think of how I would rate Giannis going to X team from "it's not the Bucks but wish him well" to "I hope he never makes the playoffs, finds out Thananis is Liam's father, and rots in hell". Surprisingly ok with the Knicks. God help me if he went to either LA.

Knicks
Heat

Golden State (I think this would be for family reasons)

Celtics

Bulls
Raptors
Nets

Clippers

Lakers
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,247

Post#1905 » by HKPackFan » Wed Sep 9, 2020 2:10 am

So when is the date, time and hour bucks can offer the supermax?

Because I want to know how long I have to listen to this **** before he is actually able to sign something.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,880

Post#1906 » by Fotis St » Wed Sep 9, 2020 2:23 am

HKPackFan wrote:So when is the date, time and hour bucks can offer the supermax?

Because I want to know how long I have to listen to this **** before he is actually able to sign something.

Giannis doesn't give a **** about the supermax ... he wants to win and next summer he signs a Max Deal to whatever team he wants.

Bucks are CLEARLY NOT AT THE SAME PAGE as Giannis said multiple times when asked about resigning... so I will be shocked if he resigns unless there is a sign n trade deal thats already agreed by both parties and Giannis
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
Toodles1980
Junior
And1: 177

Post#1907 » by Toodles1980 » Wed Sep 9, 2020 2:56 am

Fotis St wrote:
HKPackFan wrote:So when is the date, time and hour bucks can offer the supermax?

Giannis doesn't give a **** about the supermax ... he wants to win and next summer he signs a Max Deal to whatever team he wants.

Bucks are CLEARLY NOT AT THE SAME PAGE as Giannis said multiple times when asked about resigning... so I will be shocked if he resigns unless there is a sign n trade deal thats already agreed by both parties and Giannis

What Giannis quote do you have about extending? Because as far as I know he started the season saying he wouldn't discuss it until after the season, and has stuck to that.

If you have quotes from Giannis about that I'd be really interested to see it.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,769

Post#1908 » by Baddy Chuck » Wed Sep 9, 2020 3:02 am

Read on Twitter

Interesting comments.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
TD75
General Manager
And1: 5,886

Post#1909 » by TD75 » Wed Sep 9, 2020 3:07 am

Baddy Chuck wrote:
Read on Twitter

Interesting comments.

You don't compete for a championship if you exit in the semi-finals.
GHOSTofSIKMA wrote: wtf is a "fit" with Giannis. hes an amazing talent but he is being over utilized offensively and too many other guys are taking flak for our failures on that end.
Fotis St
General Manager

Post#1910 » by Fotis St » Wed Sep 9, 2020 3:10 am

Come on man , in every interview asked about his future in Milwaukee ... he said " I want to win a Ring in Milwaukee and as long as we are on the same page , I mean winning the Championship, I will resign" ...

So .... the Bucks apparently ...
Are not in the same page
We are not winning playoff games
We didn't resign Brogdon cause the owners didn't want to pay, and completely failed to create a trade exception... how amateur was that ?

Just look at our roster, the oldest team in the NBA, the most stubborn playoff coach, no cap space , no picks alot of them traded to get out of stupid contracts ... thats it we aren't winning anything as we are
Draft picks: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic/Maxwell Lewis
Fotis St
General Manager

Post#1911 » by Fotis St » Wed Sep 9, 2020 3:17 am

Giannis needs to stop acting like everything is gonna be OK and we will compete for a Championship... he needs to Force the Owners to make huge changes ... like Lebron did and MJ did. Its OK being nice and romantic BUT he is not winning a Championship as we are constructed
Toodles1980
Junior
And1: 177

Post#1912 » by Toodles1980 » Wed Sep 9, 2020 3:30 am

Fotis St wrote:Come on man , in every interview asked about his future in Milwaukee ... he said " I want to win a Ring in Milwaukee and as long as we are on the same page , I mean winning the Championship, I will resign" ...

Are not in the same page
We didn't resign Brogdon cause the owners didn't want to pay, and completely failed to create a trade exception... how amateur was that ?

Just look at our roster, the oldest team in the NBA, the most stubborn playoff coach, no cap space , no picks alot of them traded to get out of stupid contracts ... thats it we aren't winning anything as we are

He said something similar in one interview, which he later denied saying. If you have more quotes, I'd love to see them.

My counter is, I have no idea what he's going to do. He speaks about being in Milwaukee in the future tense quite a bit, and has never publicly hinted at leaving. But he may just be well coached. I am curious, and we will find out soon enough.
humanrefutation
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 13,969

Post#1913 » by humanrefutation » Wed Sep 9, 2020 4:18 am

Giannis says he's not going anywhere:

https://sports.yahoo.com/is-giannis-antetokounmpo-ready-to-move-on-from-milwaukee-thats-not-happening-032538892.html

Though you would have thought that he would know by now that plowing through a wall doesn't work.
machu46
General Manager
And1: 3,667

Post#1914 » by machu46 » Wed Sep 9, 2020 4:22 am

humanrefutation wrote:Giannis says he's not going anywhere:

https://sports.yahoo.com/is-giannis-antetokounmpo-ready-to-move-on-from-milwaukee-thats-not-happening-032538892.html

Though you would have thought that he would know by now that plowing through a wall doesn't work.

I had the same thought about the wall quote lol. That article sounds a lot more promising than the tweet about the article was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
trwi7 wrote:**** me deep, Giannis. ****. Me. Deep.
mke_design
Analyst
And1: 2,061

Post#1915 » by mke_design » Wed Sep 9, 2020 4:23 am

Fotis St wrote:Come on man , in every interview asked about his future in Milwaukee ... he said " I want to win a Ring in Milwaukee and as long as we are on the same page , I mean winning the Championship, I will resign" ...

Are not in the same page

Dude get real, he literally said he isnt leaving.
DavidDunn21 wrote:So please allow me to continue to be the scapegoat for our very rational fears, but just remember that I understand and forgive all of you.
MissKhriddleton
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,070

Post#1916 » by MissKhriddleton » Wed Sep 9, 2020 4:24 am

Love the loyalty but Giannis is going to have to be okay with some of his brothers being sent packing including his literal brother if need be.
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,247

Post#1917 » by HKPackFan » Wed Sep 9, 2020 6:22 am

Ok so we don't know the date the off-season begins and when the bucks can offer the supermax?
#FreeChuckDiesel
stellation
RealGM
And1: 8,924

Post#1918 » by stellation » Wed Sep 9, 2020 6:23 am

TD75 wrote:
Baddy Chuck wrote:
Read on Twitter

Interesting comments.

You don't compete for a championship if you exit in the semi-finals.

We could petition the NBA to classify each round of the playoffs as their own championship.
#FreeChuckDiesel
raysbookclub
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,170

Post#1919 » by raysbookclub » Wed Sep 9, 2020 12:32 pm

I love Giannis.
MickeyDavis
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 45,338

Post#1920 » by MickeyDavis » Wed Sep 9, 2020 1:12 pm

HKPackFan wrote:Ok so we don't know the date the off-season begins and when the bucks can offer the supermax?

That's all up in the air right now.
I'm against picketing but I don't know how to show it.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks