ImageImageImage

2020 NBA Draft Prospect Watch - Revised Poll

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Who do you prefer of the following prospects?

Desmond Bane
41%
Saddiq Bey
3%
RJ Hampton
3%
Kira Lewis Jr
14%
Tyrese Maxey
7%
Aaron Nesmith
7%
Isaac Okoro
3%
Jalen Smith
7%
Tyrell Terry
7%
Patrick Williams
7%

Total votes: 29

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,457

Re: 2020 Season/Offseason (FA/Trade) Speculation - the Season Resumes 

Post#1361 » by bwgood77 » Wed Sep 9, 2020 12:50 am

sunskerr wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:Fun fact about our new assistant coach: He signed with Maccabi Tel Aviv in 2014.......where a 14 year old was signed a year earlier. That kid has spent the past 6 years with the team and is currently rated as a top 5 pick in this years draft.

Yes, 3× Israeli League champion (2018–2020) and the 2020 Israeli League MVP Deni Avdija spent years with our new assistant coach.

Great, so we will then completely ignore this guy in the draft and instead during a time when traditional bigs are becoming obsolete, draft a 7 footer with nowhere near as much skill who cant create his own shot, let alone even dribble a basketball.

Well, we don't have a pick high enough to get him. If he slips to 10, I take him in a heartbeat. Not that the front office would.

That reminds me, I had a dream last night that we were all waiting during the draft, and we ended up taking someone no one had heard of. Some guy named Zsa Zsa or something.
Saberestar
RealGM
And1: 14,815

Post#1362 » by Saberestar » Wed Sep 9, 2020 1:00 am

bwgood77 wrote:
sunskerr wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:Fun fact about our new assistant coach: He signed with Maccabi Tel Aviv in 2014.......where a 14 year old was signed a year earlier. That kid has spent the past 6 years with the team and is currently rated as a top 5 pick in this years draft.

Yes, 3× Israeli League champion (2018–2020) and the 2020 Israeli League MVP Deni Avdija spent years with our new assistant coach.

Great, so we will then completely ignore this guy in the draft and instead during a time when traditional bigs are becoming obsolete, draft a 7 footer with nowhere near as much skill who cant create his own shot, let alone even dribble a basketball.

Well, we don't have a pick high enough to get him. If he slips to 10, I take him in a heartbeat. Not that the front office would.

That reminds me, I had a dream last night that we were all waiting during the draft, and we ended up taking someone no one had heard of. Some guy named Zsa Zsa or something.

Well, there are rumors about the Suns trying to trade up in the draft, probably to get a PG, but Advija makes sense for the Suns.

He is a shot creator who can defend multiple positions and has high basketball IQ. I would not be surprised if he is the guy that we want in the draft.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,457

Post#1363 » by bwgood77 » Wed Sep 9, 2020 1:02 am

matt131 wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:Image

Fun fact about our new assistant coach: He signed with Maccabi Tel Aviv in 2014.......where a 14 year old was signed a year earlier. That kid has spent the past 6 years with the team and is currently rated as a top 5 pick in this years draft.

He's the one with a free throw percentage of like 56%? I'm pretty sure his three point shot is not that great either. Doesn't seem like a james jones guy, but I guess we have a small sample size of what moves he will make to build a team.

Seems to be a good playmaker and defender, so that's always good to have. If he could improve his shot (seems tough with that free throw percentage), he could be really good

I don't know why I never noticed his FT%. In the 33 games in the Israeli league this past year, he actually shot over 35% from 3 and over 52% overall (which must mean his 2pt% was really high). But then in 26 Euroleague games he shot 27.7% from 3 and 43.6% overall. He did only play about half as many minutes, so he may have not had a chance to get in as much of a rythmn, but that's kind of just an excuse.

https://basketball.realgm.com/player/Deni-Avdija/Summary/116938

This is kind of what goes to show why it matters what the level of competition is. Ghost is always comparing a prospect's college #s next to a pro player's #s, and that difference in competition is SO vast it just isn't valid. Only the best of the best have a chance to get drafted. There are 350 universities just in Division 1, so that's about 4,000 players, of which 60 get drafted, and maybe 10-15 make it TOPS on average. And usually only like 2-5 good starters, 2-5 ok starters, and maybe 8-10 more rotation players (long term, like longer than 5 years...think of guys like Ulis, Bender, Goodwin, etc who may last 4-5 years but that's about it).

Euroleague level of competition is higher than college, even a tough conference like the ACC, but not sure about the Israeli league. It's probably a notch below the top college conference (though that's a total guess).
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets
And1: 6,478

Post#1364 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed Sep 9, 2020 2:23 am

cberry78 wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:Image

Fun fact about our new assistant coach: He signed with Maccabi Tel Aviv in 2014.......where a 14 year old was signed a year earlier. That kid has spent the past 6 years with the team and is currently rated as a top 5 pick in this years draft.

Is this Deni's way of saying: "I will only sign with the Suns."?

I was actually thinking about this too man! :wink:
When I first saw it, I was wondering if they brought him in for the potential familiarity and potential comfortability that he'd provide Avdija in a possible trade up scenario. I also wondered if it might mean that they're looking to make up for not drafting Doncic, By now looking to draft Avdija ( whose been compared to Doncic in some capacity) likely due to his versatility, passing and playmaking potential at his size. Perhaps they like the potential of an oversized playmaking wing with an aggressive work ethic? Could this possibly mean that they might look to trade up using Oubre?

Perhaps a deal with Chicago - Something like Oubre and the 10th for the Sato/ Felicio ( take back salary) as a sweetener? / 4/ 45? In any capacity, it's interesting though. I wonder if there are any potential targets later in the draft that he might have a potential connection to? I do remember Jones and some scouts mentioned traveling to Spain to watch the tournaments. Maybe they have some prospects on their radar? :dontknow:
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Re: 2020 NBA Draft Prospect Watch 

Post#1365 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed Sep 9, 2020 3:04 am

bwgood77 wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Who is lousy Williams? I'm guessing that is a typo or auto correct but I can't figure out who you are talking about.

I based my post on Mike Schmitz comparison to Jamal Murray and Tyler Herro.

Who is lousy Williams?

Yes!!! :lol: Good catch, It was of course a typo. However, I'm sure there were times basketball players with the last name Williams could have worn that moniker well! Perhaps Jonathan Williams or Aaron or Elliot Williams? But all joking aside, Given Maxeys' poor shooting percentages, And high probability of initial success being likely predicated upon his tenacious defense and his secondary value being his propensity to hit big/ timely shots. I just see him closer to Beverly than Jamal Murray orthe much bigger, better shooting but worse defensive Herro.

And for my part, I see the Lou Williams :wink: comparison mainly due to his strength/ creativity in scoring at the rim, Similar to Lou Williams. But I suppose to each their own. Again, I wouldn't mind him for his defensive compliment he'd offer alongside of Booker. But he wouldn't be in my top 3 of guards I'd prefer. I'd much rather prefer someone with greater shooting efficiency, and better or more advanced playmaking skills. Other than his strength of scoring at around the rim and relentless on ball defense, He just seems kind of average in other aspects of his game. :dontknow:

If we really want a Jamal Murray value pick, We can get that in the mid to late 2nd round in Skylar Mays. I mean they're pretty close in most all categories, have nearly identical size, weight, athleticism. and similar sneaky athleticism, And the ability to hit big shots and go off offensively too. And both utilize an advanced and crafty ball handling skillset to score easily.
http://www.tankathon.com/players/compare?players=skylar-mays--jamal-murray

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.grizzlybearblues.com/platform/amp/2020/6/10/21286097/2020-nba-draft-profiles-skylar-mays-memphis-grizzlies-lsu-tigers

And if we want a Duncan Robinson on the cheap, We can get that too in the 2nd round on a minimal contract in Cory Kispert ( IF he remains in the draft). I'm still curious if there's anything to that Matt Babcock report though of these prospects doing predraft workouts in Phoenix.

Matt Babcock (@MattBabcock11) Tweeted:
After going six months without traveling, I made a trip to Phoenix, Arizona to see NBA prospects Naji Marshall, Ty-Shon Alexander, and Josh Hall. I shared my takeaways from those workouts in this article. Take a look!
Read on Twitter
?s=20

I wonder a bit if it was entirely random? Or if Jones and the Suns front office are being cryptic and secretive. But apparently Babcock mentions that these prospects were working out against NBA pros.
- Naji Marshall.
- Tyshon Alexander.
- Josh Hall.
I'm intrigued by this because if it's the suns intent to work them out, Then perhaps it would give them a glimpse into their possible draft strategy and plans. Also remembering what you said a while back Bwgood, In that Sarver would likely consider a trade back scenario, And 2nd round picks would be cheaper and more cost effective after all. And I think that's definitely something that would excite "Saver" :wink: If he's actually looking to potentially cut cost? :dontknow:

His shooting #s compare to RJ Hampton. Though Maxey has a good FT% which bodes well for being able to fix the shooting. Hampton's non shooting #s are great. At 6'5, he averages per 36, 6.8 reb, 4.2 ast, 1.9 steals and .6 blocks. I'm going to ask clyde21 on the draft board why he has him #1...I think it's him and Okongwu in his tier 1. Though he is very strong opinions which are often wrong. He thought Bol Bol was one of the best prospects last year. He was higher on Zion than probably anyone...is still higher on him than anyone. His favorite in the previous draft was Bamba.

His shooting #s compare to RJ Hampton

Speaking of RJ Hampton, An interesting bit of information:

RJ Hampton Training with Penny Hardaway to Prepare for 2020 NBA Draft. Since March, prospective first-round pick RJ Hampton has been training with former NBA player and current Memphis Tigers head coach Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway ahead of the 2020 NBA draft, according to John Martin of The Athletic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2891790-rj-hampton-training-with-penny-hardaway-to-prepare-for-2020-nba-draft.amp.html

Projected first-round pick R.J. Hampton has been in the gym working out with former 17-year veteran, and two-time NBA champion, Mike Miller ahead of the 2020 NBA Draft. Hampton has worked with Miller previously this summer and he also spent some time with Memphis Tigers head coach Penny Hardaway.Jun 30, 2020

https://www.google.com/amp/s/therookiewire.usatoday.com/2020/06/30/rj-hampton-nba-mock-draft-rumors-workout-mike-miller-penny-hardaway/amp/

Now I don't know how much it will help his overall game pre draft. But I suppose there is hope.
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,664

Post#1366 » by WeekapaugGroove » Wed Sep 9, 2020 2:44 pm

Read on Twitter

Sent from my SM-G986U using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#1367 » by Ghost of Kleine » Wed Sep 9, 2020 4:35 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=09
Wilber85
Veteran
And1: 2,421

Post#1368 » by Wilber85 » Wed Sep 9, 2020 4:45 pm

Ghost of Kleine wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:

Yes!!! :lol: Good catch, It was of course a typo. However, I'm sure there were times basketball players with the last name Williams could have worn that moniker well! Perhaps Jonathan Williams or Aaron or Elliot Williams? But all joking aside, Given Maxeys' poor shooting percentages, And high probability of initial success being likely predicated upon his tenacious defense and his secondary value being his propensity to hit big/ timely shots. I just see him closer to Beverly than Jamal Murray orthe much bigger, better shooting but worse defensive Herro.

And for my part, I see the Lou Williams :wink: comparison mainly due to his strength/ creativity in scoring at the rim, Similar to Lou Williams. But I suppose to each their own. Again, I wouldn't mind him for his defensive compliment he'd offer alongside of Booker. But he wouldn't be in my top 3 of guards I'd prefer. I'd much rather prefer someone with greater shooting efficiency, and better or more advanced playmaking skills. Other than his strength of scoring at around the rim and relentless on ball defense, He just seems kind of average in other aspects of his game. :dontknow:

If we really want a Jamal Murray value pick, We can get that in the mid to late 2nd round in Skylar Mays. I mean they're pretty close in most all categories, have nearly identical size, weight, athleticism. and similar sneaky athleticism, And the ability to hit big shots and go off offensively too. And both utilize an advanced and crafty ball handling skillset to score easily.
http://www.tankathon.com/players/compare?players=skylar-mays--jamal-murray

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.grizzlybearblues.com/platform/amp/2020/6/10/21286097/2020-nba-draft-profiles-skylar-mays-memphis-grizzlies-lsu-tigers

And if we want a Duncan Robinson on the cheap, We can get that too in the 2nd round on a minimal contract in Cory Kispert ( IF he remains in the draft). I'm still curious if there's anything to that Matt Babcock report though of these prospects doing predraft workouts in Phoenix.

Matt Babcock (@MattBabcock11) Tweeted:
After going six months without traveling, I made a trip to Phoenix, Arizona to see NBA prospects Naji Marshall, Ty-Shon Alexander, and Josh Hall. I shared my takeaways from those workouts in this article. Take a look!
Read on Twitter
?s=20

I wonder a bit if it was entirely random? Or if Jones and the Suns front office are being cryptic and secretive. But apparently Babcock mentions that these prospects were working out against NBA pros.
- Naji Marshall.
- Tyshon Alexander.
- Josh Hall.
I'm intrigued by this because if it's the suns intent to work them out, Then perhaps it would give them a glimpse into their possible draft strategy and plans. Also remembering what you said a while back Bwgood, In that Sarver would likely consider a trade back scenario, And 2nd round picks would be cheaper and more cost effective after all. And I think that's definitely something that would excite "Saver" :wink: If he's actually looking to potentially cut cost? :dontknow:

His shooting #s compare to RJ Hampton. Though Maxey has a good FT% which bodes well for being able to fix the shooting. Hampton's non shooting #s are great. At 6'5, he averages per 36, 6.8 reb, 4.2 ast, 1.9 steals and .6 blocks. I'm going to ask clyde21 on the draft board why he has him #1...I think it's him and Okongwu in his tier 1. Though he is very strong opinions which are often wrong. He thought Bol Bol was one of the best prospects last year. He was higher on Zion than probably anyone...is still higher on him than anyone. His favorite in the previous draft was Bamba.

His shooting #s compare to RJ Hampton

Speaking of RJ Hampton, An interesting bit of information:

RJ Hampton Training with Penny Hardaway to Prepare for 2020 NBA Draft. Since March, prospective first-round pick RJ Hampton has been training with former NBA player and current Memphis Tigers head coach Anfernee "Penny" Hardaway ahead of the 2020 NBA draft, according to John Martin of The Athletic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2891790-rj-hampton-training-with-penny-hardaway-to-prepare-for-2020-nba-draft.amp.html

Projected first-round pick R.J. Hampton has been in the gym working out with former 17-year veteran, and two-time NBA champion, Mike Miller ahead of the 2020 NBA Draft. Hampton has worked with Miller previously this summer and he also spent some time with Memphis Tigers head coach Penny Hardaway.Jun 30, 2020

https://www.google.com/amp/s/therookiewire.usatoday.com/2020/06/30/rj-hampton-nba-mock-draft-rumors-workout-mike-miller-penny-hardaway/amp/

Now I don't know how much it will help his overall game pre draft. But I suppose there is hope.

I like RJ Hampton as a project! He can be 1/2 and I think he will be a two way guard
WeekapaugGroove
RealGM
And1: 19,664

Post#1369 » by WeekapaugGroove » Wed Sep 9, 2020 7:43 pm

Read on Twitter

Sent from my SM-G986U using RealGM mobile app
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a Ride!-H.S.T.
Blonde
Veteran
And1: 3,723

Post#1370 » by Blonde » Wed Sep 9, 2020 10:48 pm

If the draft is mid November, with free agency to follow lasting at least a few weeks, you’re probably looking at a training camp in January and the season starting in late February at best.
oddity
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,086

Post#1371 » by oddity » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:36 am

bwgood77 wrote:Hampton's non shooting #s are great. At 6'5, he averages per 36, 6.8 reb, 4.2 ast, 1.9 steals and .6 blocks. I'm going to ask clyde21 on the draft board why he has him #1...I think it's him and Okongwu in his tier 1. Though he is very strong opinions which are often wrong. He thought Bol Bol was one of the best prospects last year. He was higher on Zion than probably anyone...is still higher on him than anyone. His favorite in the previous draft was Bamba.

Im honestly inclined to agree with clyde on being up on RJ Hampton and Okongwu.

RJ is athletically a cut above the point guard competion, and it just pops out on tape. He has a nice feel for space and where his defenders are. It gets shakey when you focus on his jumpshot... he is not the greatest finisher inside at this point, so that jumper will be an important tool for him. He could be an all star or a bust depending on how confident you are in his shot and finishing in traffic improving.

Onyeka Okongwu is a beast and has legit 2 way player potential. Draft him in the right scenario and he may be top 5 best players in this draft long term.

Basically these guys have very high ceilings, despite some of their flaws. In a draft like this with a big 3 really in name only, and a flatter than average talent dropoff curve, I dont think thats as much of a stretch as it originally seems.
Living off borrowed time the clock ticks faster...
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#1372 » by Ghost of Kleine » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:55 am

oddity wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:Hampton's non shooting #s are great. At 6'5, he averages per 36, 6.8 reb, 4.2 ast, 1.9 steals and .6 blocks. I'm going to ask clyde21 on the draft board why he has him #1...I think it's him and Okongwu in his tier 1. Though he is very strong opinions which are often wrong. He thought Bol Bol was one of the best prospects last year. He was higher on Zion than probably anyone...is still higher on him than anyone. His favorite in the previous draft was Bamba.

RJ is athletically a cut above the point guard competion, and it just pops out on tape. He has a nice feel for space and where his defenders are. It gets shakey when you focus on his jumpshot... he is not the greatest finisher inside at this point, so that jumper will be an important tool for him. He could be an all star or a bust depending on how confident you are in his shot and finishing in traffic improving.

Onyeka Okongwu is a beast and has legit 2 way player potential. Draft him in the right scenario and he may be top 5 best players in this draft long term.

Basically these guys have very high ceilings, despite some of their flaws. In a draft like this with a big 3 really in name only, and a flatter than average talent dropoff curve, I dont think thats as much of a stretch as it originally seems.

I'm honestly trying to like Hampton, But his shooting efficiency and overall mediocre per 36 stats really concern me. What do you honestly see his ceiling as, IF he can improve and become a consistent shooter and scorer at the rim?
oddity
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,086

Post#1373 » by oddity » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:10 pm

Ghost of Kleine wrote:
oddity wrote:

I'm honestly trying to like Hampton, But his shooting efficiency and overall mediocre per 36 stats really concern me. What do you honestly see his ceiling as, IF he can improve and become a consistent shooter and scorer at the rim?

I think his ceiling is as high as any point guard in this draft honestly. With NBA space I have faith he can penetrate at will, and he has shown the ability to find open shooters. He is kind of a tweener between guard spots but with the way the NBA is going that may just work in his favor, being able to play the 1 or 2. The thing is, he definitely seems less likely to reach that ceiling than other point guards.
RJ will be strong if he plays on a well coached, deep team with plenty of defenders and shooters around him. Like if he falls to Miami watch out. On a less talented team where he would be more pressured to be that guy for the lineup, in the short term, would be bad for his development.
Side point; that's why I like the Suns situation so much right now. We have a really good nest for a player compared to most of the other teams in the lottery this year. A point guard like Killian or Hampton or Haliburton can come into a low pressure bench role behind Ricky and Devin, surrounded by good spacing.
Living off borrowed time the clock ticks faster...
ImNotMcDiSwear
General Manager
And1: 6,087

Post#1374 » by ImNotMcDiSwear » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:58 pm

oddity wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:
oddity wrote:Im honestly inclined to agree with clyde on being up on RJ Hampton and Okongwu.

I think his ceiling is as high as any point guard in this draft honestly. With NBA space I have faith he can penetrate at will, and he has shown the ability to find open shooters. He is kind of a tweener between guard spots but with the way the NBA is going that may just work in his favor, being able to play the 1 or 2. The thing is, he definitely seems less likely to reach that ceiling than other point guards.
RJ will be strong if he plays on a well coached, deep team with plenty of defenders and shooters around him. Like if he falls to Miami watch out. On a less talented team where he would be more pressured to be that guy for the lineup, in the short term, would be bad for his development.
Side point; that's why I like the Suns situation so much right now. We have a really good nest for a player compared to most of the other teams in the lottery this year. A point guard like Killian or Hampton or Haliburton can come into a low pressure bench role behind Ricky and Devin, surrounded by good spacing.

I agree that the nest is well-constructed. FINALLY we're in a position to develop the sorts of players McD drafted year after year.

One thing I've not heard mentioned about the delayed draft date: this rookie class will be four months older across the board. Plenty of time for these kids to be in the gym, develop physically and skill-wise. Nice opportunity for a guy like Hampton or Pokusevski to put himself in position to be selected higher than he would have otherwise.
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#1375 » by Ghost of Kleine » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:08 pm

ImNotMcDiSwear wrote:
oddity wrote:
Ghost of Kleine wrote:

I agree that the nest is well-constructed. FINALLY we're in a position to develop the sorts of players McD drafted year after year.

One thing I've not heard mentioned about the delayed draft date: this rookie class will be four months older across the board. Plenty of time for these kids to be in the gym, develop physically and skill-wise. Nice opportunity for a guy like Hampton or Pokusevski to put himself in position to be selected higher than he would have otherwise.

Also another great opportunity for gratuitously mentioning Paul Reed too! :wink: :cheesygrin: :eyebrows:
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#1376 » by Ghost of Kleine » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:08 pm

Read on Twitter
?s=09
ImNotMcDiSwear
General Manager
And1: 6,087

Post#1377 » by ImNotMcDiSwear » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:23 pm

Ghost of Kleine wrote:
Read on Twitter
?s=09

That top 5 is my actual mock! :lol:
AtheJ415
Head Coach
And1: 5,356

Post#1378 » by AtheJ415 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:37 am

RJ Hampton reminds me of Terrence Ferguson. I don't think he's worthy of a top 10 selection.

We need to be targetting one of: Hayes, Vassell, Avdija, Haliburton, Riller, Toppin with our pick. If there's a way for us to come out of this draft with a PF and Riller later on that would be ideal imo.

If we're getting back in later, I still like both Bey's, Smith, Nesmith (not at 10, but fine later than that), Aleksej, Bane, Carey, Tillie, Flynn. Want us to go after Kispert and Myles Powell as undrafted guys.
Ghost of Kleine
Master of Tweets

Post#1379 » by Ghost of Kleine » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:17 am

AtheJ415 wrote:RJ Hampton reminds me of Terrence Ferguson. I don't think he's worthy of a top 10 selection.

We need to be targetting one of: Hayes, Vassell, Avdija, Haliburton, Riller, Toppin with our pick. If there's a way for us to come out of this draft with a PF and Riller later on that would be ideal imo.

If we're getting back in later, I still like both Bey's, Smith, Nesmith (not at 10, but fine later than that), Aleksej, Bane, Carey, Tillie, Flynn. Want us to go after Kispert and Myles Powell as undrafted guys.

I agree with this 10000000% :nod:
Crives
General Manager
And1: 7,055

Post#1380 » by Crives » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:46 am

Ghost of Kleine wrote:
AtheJ415 wrote:RJ Hampton reminds me of Terrence Ferguson. I don't think he's worthy of a top 10 selection.

I agree with this 10000000% :nod:

I am out on Hayes. He can’t finish or pass at all with his right hand. Mike Schmitz interview is interesting.

Return to Phoenix Suns