So a mod edited a thread title of mine behind my back...

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
HurricaneDij25
Junior
And1: 276

So a mod edited a thread title of mine behind my back... 

Post#1 » by HurricaneDij25 » Thu Sep 3, 2020 9:37 pm

The poster's name was "KingDavid", and my original thread title was "Blaming the others is for sissies"...

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1972929

The particular poster that edited my thread title happens to be a Heat fan. In other words, he's a fan of the team that stood to gain the most from LeBron's so-called "lack of a supporting cast" in Cleveland.

Did you know that Larry Bird once publicly labeled his fellow 1984 championship teammates as "sissies" less than two weeks before they won the title???

Well, apparently "KingDavid" did not know this. It is not a derogatory word by nay stretch of imagination. And truthfully, I believe my thread title would have been a non-issue had "KingDavid" been a fan of literally any of the other 29 teams.

I also believe he boosts his own ego by calling himself "KD", also happening to be the frequently-used nickname of future hall of famer Kevin Durant.

I don't realistically expect anyone to respond to this here post, but it's here for the sake of feedback...
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,648

Re: So a mod edited a thread title of mine behind my back... 

Post#2 » by Howard Mass » Fri Sep 4, 2020 3:04 am

HurricaneDij25 wrote:The poster's name was "KingDavid", and my original thread title was "Blaming the others is for sissies"...

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1972929

The particular poster that edited my thread title happens to be a Heat fan. In other words, he's a fan of the team that stood to gain the most from LeBron's so-called "lack of a supporting cast" in Cleveland.

Did you know that Larry Bird once publicly labeled his fellow 1984 championship teammates as "sissies" less than two weeks before they won the title???

Well, apparently "KingDavid" did not know this. It is not a derogatory word by nay stretch of imagination. And truthfully, I believe my thread title would have been a non-issue had "KingDavid" been a fan of literally any of the other 29 teams.

I also believe he boosts his own ego by calling himself "KD", also happening to be the frequently-used nickname of future hall of famer Kevin Durant.

I don't realistically expect anyone to respond to this here post, but it's here for the sake of feedback...

As I recall, LeBron bolted Miami after 4 seasons. :o

The Moderator probably did this to keep the thread going and defuse possible flame wars.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 88,808

Post#3 » by Texas Chuck » Mon Sep 7, 2020 6:04 pm

Worth noting that we had a poster let us know that sissies is a slur against homosexual men and once King David was informed he edited the title. All of this was crystal clear in the thread so not sure why the OP is playing ignorant here?

You should be happy he helped you avoid unintentionally offending people instead of accusing him of some pro-Lebron agenda...
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,648

Post#4 » by Howard Mass » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:30 am

Thank you for weighing in TC!
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions