ImageImageImageImageImage

Around the NBA - Haha, just kidding, always knew the Nuggets would take it

Moderators: dakomish23, Capn'O, j4remi, Deeeez Knicks, NoLayupRule, GONYK, mpharris36, HerSports85, Jeff Van Gully

DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 43,881

Re: Around the NBA - And now we wait for the LA series 

Post#841 » by DaGawd » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:25 pm

If the Nuggets take out the Lakers Im doing a line of coke and might actually vote this coming election...
BaF
Washington Wizards
Chanel Bomber
RealGM
And1: 37,506

Post#842 » by Chanel Bomber » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:29 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

chemistry!

This is precisely why I was never on the free agency bandwagon.

F KD, Kyrie, Giannis etc. You can neither buy nor beat the feeling of a homegrown team that bands together.
3toheadmelo
RealGM
And1: 119,373

Post#843 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:31 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
chemistry!

I am rooting for them in the WCF. They are a special team. They're making history with all these comebacks

Speaking of chemistry.. Morris kinda killed the Clipper's chemistry after he tried to fight Milsap. :lol:

Oh easily my guy. Denver is the team I hope wins.

I hate the heat and boston just because well we are the knicks (even though they both have likable teams :lol: )

And well f*ck the lakers too even though AD is one of my guys.

Tough not to root for Denver and Malone (who basically go his start with JVG and the Knicks). Denver team is easy to root for...it just seems like they have to get down 3-1 in a series to turn it up a notch :lol:

Not sure who to root for between Heat and Boston since I like both Tatum and Bam. I usually just root for the teams that have my BAF players :lol:
**** lebron though. But Im looking forward to the AD vs Jokic matchup. We been talking about it for days and now it's finally going to happen. The trash talk here will be fun :D
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
Chanel Bomber
RealGM

Post#844 » by Chanel Bomber » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:31 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

chemistry!

I am rooting for them in the WCF. They are a special team. They're making history with all these comebacks

Speaking of chemistry.. Morris kinda killed the Clipper's chemistry after he tried to fight Milsap. :lol:

3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#845 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:33 pm

Chanel Bomber wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
chemistry!

:lol: You ready for that AD vs Jokic action
It’s like when lil bitches make subliminal records, if it ain’t directed directly at me, I don’t respect it
DaGawd
RealGM
And1: 43,881

Post#846 » by DaGawd » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:34 pm

Chanel Bomber wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

chemistry!

F KD, Kyrie, Giannis etc. You can neither buy nor beat the feeling of a homegrown team that bands together.

Were in NY. We'll never be afforded that same patience
BaF
Washington Wizards
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,480

Post#847 » by mpharris36 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:35 pm

Chanel Bomber wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
Read on Twitter

chemistry!

For sure the homegrown teams just have the chemistry and comradery you can't duplicate. Its why even though GS had so much talent they had a step on other teams because they have been together so long.

Its a lot easier to have a set team and then even add a superstar to that mix like Toronto did last year with Kawhi even though he was a mercenary...the core was there and they pretty much just flipped Derozan for Kawhi.

But its great to see these young teams come up and develop and eventually win. Its kinda what we all hope the knicks will be at some point which is why I'm against making any big trades or FA signings that speed up the timeline. We need to be patient.
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
Triple C
Knicks Forum The Good News
And1: 16,840

Post#848 » by Triple C » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:36 pm

Chanel Bomber
RealGM

Post#849 » by Chanel Bomber » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:37 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:I am rooting for them in the WCF. They are a special team. They're making history with all these comebacks

I hate the heat and boston just because well we are the knicks (even though they both have likable teams :lol: )

Tough not to root for Denver and Malone (who basically go his start with JVG and the Knicks). Denver team is easy to root for...it just seems like they have to get down 3-1 in a series to turn it up a notch :lol:

Not sure who to root for between Heat and Boston since I like both Tatum and Bam. I usually just root for the teams that have my BAF players :lol:
**** lebron though. But Im looking forward to the AD vs Jokic matchup. We been talking about it for days and now it's finally going to happen. The trash talk here will be fun :D

This thread is gonna be a damn warzone.
mpharris36
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 100,480

Post#850 » by mpharris36 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:39 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:I am rooting for them in the WCF. They are a special team. They're making history with all these comebacks

yeah you got 3 key pieces still playing in the conference finals...a lot of rooting interest for you!
B2B 2021-22 & 2022-23 BAF Champion Spurs:

ROSTER

Nic Claxton/Walker Kessler/Jeff Green
Nikola Jokic/Jonathan Kuminga/Dean Wade
Cam Johnson/Josh Hart/Kenrich Williams
Alex Caruso/Killian Hayes/Aaron Wiggins
Steph Curry/Delon Wright/DSJ
dakomish23
Forum Mod - Knicks
Forum Mod - Knicks
And1: 45,396

Post#851 » by dakomish23 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:45 pm

K-DOT wrote:
dakomish23 wrote:OKC incoming picks

2020 first round draft pick from Denver
Denver's 2020 1st round pick to Oklahoma City [Denver-Oklahoma City, 7/8/2019]

2021 first round draft pick from Miami and/or Houston (swap, Oklahoma City or Miami outgoing to Houston)
Oklahoma City will receive the two most favorable of its 2021 1st round pick, Miami's 2021 1st round pick and Houston's 2021 1st round pick protected for selections 1-4 and Houston will receive the least favorable of the three (via Miami to Phoenix to Philadelphia to L.A. Clippers to Oklahoma City; via Oklahoma City's right to swap Oklahoma City or Miami for Houston) (if the Houston pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyable, then Houston's obligation to Oklahoma City will be extinguished) [Miami-New Orleans-Phoenix, 2/19/2015; Philadelphia-Phoenix, 6/21/2018; L.A. Clippers-Philadelphia, 2/6/2019; L.A. Clippers-Oklahoma City, 7/10/2019; Houston-Oklahoma City, 7/16/2019]

2022 first round draft pick from L.A. Clippers
L.A. Clippers' 2022 1st round pick to Oklahoma City [L.A. Clippers-Oklahoma City, 7/10/2019]

2023 first round draft pick from L.A. Clippers (swap, Oklahoma City outgoing)
Oklahoma City has the right to swap its 2023 1st round pick for the L.A. Clippers' 2023 1st round pick [L.A. Clippers-Oklahoma City, 7/10/2019]

2023 first round draft pick from Miami
Miami's 1st round pick to Oklahoma City (via L.A. Clippers) protected for selections 1-14 in 2023, 1-14 in 2024 and 1-14 in 2025 and unprotected in 2026 [L.A. Clippers-Miami, 7/6/2019; L.A. Clippers-Oklahoma City, 7/10/2019]

2024 first round draft pick from Houston
Houston's 2024 1st round pick to Oklahoma City protected for selections 1-4; if this pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyed, then Houston will instead convey its 2024 2nd round pick and 2025 2nd round pick to Oklahoma City [Houston-Oklahoma City, 7/16/2019]

2024 first round draft pick from L.A. Clippers
L.A. Clippers' 2024 1st round pick to Oklahoma City [L.A. Clippers-Oklahoma City, 7/10/2019]

2024 second round draft pick from Memphis
Memphis' 2024 2nd round pick to Oklahoma City [Memphis-Oklahoma City, 7/6/2019]

2025 first round draft pick from Houston or L.A. Clippers (swap, Oklahoma City outgoing)
Oklahoma City has the right to swap its 2025 1st round pick for Houston's 2025 1st round pick protected for selections 1-10 or the L.A. Clippers' 2025 1st round pick (if the Houston pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyable, then Houston's obligation to Oklahoma City will be extinguished) [L.A. Clippers-Oklahoma City, 7/10/2019; Houston-Oklahoma City, 7/16/2019]

2026 first round draft pick from Houston
Houston's 2026 1st round pick to Oklahoma City protected for selections 1-4; if this pick falls within its protected range and is therefore not conveyed, then Houston will instead convey its 2026 2nd round pick to Oklahoma City [Houston-Oklahoma City, 7/16/2019]

2026 first round draft pick from L.A. Clippers
L.A. Clippers' 2026 1st round pick to Oklahoma City [L.A. Clippers-Oklahoma City, 7/10/2019]

Just imagine how good that list is gonna look once we trade for CP3

Goodbye DAL picks
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1592147&start=1720#p57345128

Read on Twitter

Read on Twitter

Jimmit79 wrote:Yea RJ played well he was definitely the x factor

#FreeJimmit
3toheadmelo
RealGM

Post#852 » by 3toheadmelo » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:48 pm

mpharris36 wrote:
3toheadmelo wrote:
mpharris36 wrote:

yeah you got 3 key pieces still playing in the conference finals...a lot of rooting interest for you!

Im finally seeing the light..
Chanel Bomber
RealGM

Post#853 » by Chanel Bomber » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:54 pm

3toheadmelo wrote:
Chanel Bomber wrote:

:lol: You ready for that AD vs Jokic action

This match-up feels like a war of religion :lol:

The contrast in styles is amazing to be honest, it's great to see in today's game.

AD has the length and the athleticism to seriously bother Jokic. We'll see (not saying this sarcastically) if he has the heart to do it in the WCF. AD's reputation is on the line, he has to show he can dominate that match-up. If he does, it'll be a short series.

Ultimately, LeBron will decide this series. I don't think the Nuggets have the kind of defense to stop an offensive genius like Bron.
Montmorencie
Rookie
And1: 825

Post#854 » by Montmorencie » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:07 pm

People on the television celebrating Lakers rings. They never learn these fools, don't they. I hope Nuggets give them a spanking.
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,912

Post#855 » by god shammgod » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:08 pm

the lakers are not losing, they're not the clippers. the clippers could have finished this in 5, they had that game, but they act entitled all season and it caught up to them. they never really put in the work. they thought they could just half-ass it and win. and faced with a game 7 they shouldn't have been in, they felt the pressure and all choked. sad.
JXL
General Manager
And1: 8,421

Post#856 » by JXL » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:08 pm

Hearing SAS burning Max Kellerman for his awful Kawhi takes is absolute humor for me.
BIRD UP!
#OGKENOBI

Follow me on X: @sirJXL
Chanel Bomber
RealGM

Post#857 » by Chanel Bomber » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:09 pm

Triple C wrote:

RJ Barrett, BULLY!!!
god shammgod
RealGM
And1: 126,912

Post#858 » by god shammgod » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:09 pm

y'all the same guys who all picked the clippers to win it all. now you got the nuggets ? y'all refuse to learn.
Oscirus
RealGM
And1: 9,256

Post#859 » by Oscirus » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:11 pm

yea Lakers wouldve had this even if the clippers got there. This just makes things easier for them.
Jimmit79 wrote:At this point I want RJ to get paid
knicks94
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,961

Post#860 » by knicks94 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:16 pm

This is probably Lebron's easiest road to the finals of his entire career.

Return to New York Knicks