"Timberwolves are currently the strongest team on Campazzo"

Moderators: Domejandro, Worm Guts, Calinks

Jedzz
RealGM
And1: 2,506

Re: "Timberwolves are currently the strongest team on Campazzo" 

Post#121 » by Jedzz » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:46 pm

minimus wrote:

That's a foul in NBA with stars involved. "clean" Still, sign him up! Defensive effort is king! To even attempt that block there, it's inconcievable.

Let's do the Rubio 2.0 thing. I want to see it pass or fail and the Timbertrolls from spain again! Oh wait, Argentina! I'm no longer against it. Nobody seems to want to build a winning team really anyway. Let's just do it for the entertainment to ride out this current iteration of losing plans we see before us in the overwhelming west and this fake league of a few superteams.
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,708

Post#122 » by UcanUwill » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:02 pm

Campazzo is not the best Euroleague player, but I think he is most NBA material player out there. Wanted to see him in the league for a while, honestly would prefer him on the raptors or other stronger team, but this guy is legit. Never ending defensive intensity, top 10 passer in the world, speed, creativity, he is so good he makes Tavares playable, and that is saying a lot. Absolute an NBA starter material player, and I am usually keep it pessimistic about Euroleague players coming over. Brilliant player.
Neeva
Head Coach
And1: 2,186

Post#123 » by Neeva » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:56 pm

UcanUwill wrote:Campazzo is not the best Euroleague player, but I think he is most NBA material player out there. Wanted to see him in the league for a while, honestly would prefer him on the raptors or other stronger team, but this guy is legit. Never ending defensive intensity, top 10 passer in the world, speed, creativity, he is so good he makes Tavares playable, and that is saying a lot. Absolute an NBA starter material player, and I am usually keep it pessimistic about Euroleague players coming over. Brilliant player.

You think he can make Dlo move to shooting guard? Wolves would have such a small backcourt though.
UcanUwill
RealGM
And1: 28,708

Post#124 » by UcanUwill » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:01 pm

Neeva wrote:
UcanUwill wrote:Campazzo is not the best Euroleague player, but I think he is most NBA material player out there. Wanted to see him in the league for a while, honestly would prefer him on the raptors or other stronger team, but this guy is legit. Never ending defensive intensity, top 10 passer in the world, speed, creativity, he is so good he makes Tavares playable, and that is saying a lot. Absolute an NBA starter material player, and I am usually keep it pessimistic about Euroleague players coming over. Brilliant player.

You think he can make Dlo move to shooting guard? Wolves would have such a small backcourt though.

Raptors started 6'1 Fred Van Fleet at SG this year, so hey, its doable nowadays. I mean Facundo is small, but that doesnt matter much at PG position, and Dlo is like 6'4, 6'5, he is not undersized as shooting guard, I dont really see the problem.
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#125 » by Jedzz » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:05 am

UcanUwill wrote:
Neeva wrote:

Raptors started 6'1 Fred Van Fleet at SG this year, so hey, its doable nowadays. I mean Facundo is small, but that doesnt matter much at PG position, and Dlo is like 6'4, 6'5, he is not undersized as shooting guard, I dont really see the problem.

The only problem is this is the Dlo/Towns team now. Will they give up the ball focus to him to lead? Not sure about that. Might end up playing off the bench more than some think. That would be a good question maybe. How is he playing off bench? For example, the current backup PG as a rookie proved much more effective with 25-30+ minutes than with 15-20 mins. Rookie though so unknown how that carries forward. Though some need that involvement level.
jpatrick
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,598

Post#126 » by jpatrick » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:46 am

I can’t see him starting. I could see him being essentially our sixth man, playing 25 minutes a night at PG. He could 15 or so minutes with Dlo moving over to SG.
Midw35t
Senior
And1: 564

Post#127 » by Midw35t » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:12 am

Rubio and Barea hybrid?

Sign me up.
Neeva
Head Coach
And1: 2,186

Post#128 » by Neeva » Mon Oct 5, 2020 1:49 am

Sign me up as well, I think he will be great off the bench even if Rosas keeps Lamelo Ball.
What would his contract look like?
Jedzz
RealGM

Post#129 » by Jedzz » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:52 pm

The "rather just get Rubio" crowd wins! Denver now the "stongest team on Compazzo" heading into FA.
KGdaBom
RealGM
And1: 4,801

Post#130 » by KGdaBom » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:41 pm

Jedzz wrote:The "rather just get Rubio" crowd wins! Denver now the "stongest team on Compazzo" heading into FA.

With trading for Rubio I think it's easy to say that Campazzo is no longer an option.

Return to Minnesota Timberwolves