Funny thing happened on Draft Kings

Moderators: pacers33granger, Grang33r, pacerfan, Jake0890, boomershadow

basketballwacko2
RealGM
And1: 3,934

Funny thing happened on Draft Kings 

Post#1 » by basketballwacko2 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:38 pm

I haven't been watching the NBA games since the restart. But I've been playing Draft Kings Fantasy basketball and Baseball.

Thursday night I took 1st in a contest. I won't tell you how much money I won. :lol:
Topofthekey
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,883

Re: Funny thing happened on Draft Kings 

Post#2 » by Topofthekey » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:22 am

Does that mean free pizza for everyone on Pacers board
Wizop
RealGM
And1: 4,069

Post#3 » by Wizop » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:26 pm

Topofthekey wrote:Does that mean free pizza for everyone on Pacers board
With healthy habits, we may be able to have a pizza party during the 2021 playoffs.

Sent from my phone.
Please edit long quotes to only show what puts your new message into context.
basketballwacko2
RealGM

Post#4 » by basketballwacko2 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:19 am

Topofthekey wrote:Does that mean free pizza for everyone on Pacers board

Well I don't know, a lot of people on this board seem to not like what I have to say, I've been warned by mods several times over things that to me seem petty and biased. I have not been posting much on the pacers board in the last 7-8 months, chose to come in a brag about this a bit. But, as the great Yogi Berra said, "It ain't bragging if you can do it."
Pacers_Freak
Veteran
And1: 2,711

Post#5 » by Pacers_Freak » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:40 pm

basketballwacko2 wrote:I haven't been watching the NBA games since the restart. But I've been playing Draft Kings Fantasy basketball and Baseball.

Thursday night I took 1st in a contest. I won't tell you how much money I won. :lol:

Hi uncle Wacko. Remember me?
basketballwacko2
RealGM

Post#6 » by basketballwacko2 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:04 am

Pacers_Freak wrote:
basketballwacko2 wrote:I haven't been watching the NBA games since the restart. But I've been playing Draft Kings Fantasy basketball and Baseball.

Hey man, have you seen the DK $25 millionaire contest? Winner gets $1 million and a ticket to play in the Super Bowl Sunday contest. This is for the game Wed 9pm Lakers and Heat! Check it out!

I'm in it, how many Pacers board posters want to get in. One of us might win $1,000,000. :nod:

https://www.draftkings.com/lobby#/NBA
Pacers_Freak
Veteran

Post#7 » by Pacers_Freak » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:08 pm

basketballwacko2 wrote:
Pacers_Freak wrote:

Hey man, have you seen the DK $25 millionaire contest? Winner gets $1 million and a ticket to play in the Super Bowl Sunday contest. This is for the game Wed 9pm Lakers and Heat! Check it out!

I'm in it, how many Pacers board posters want to get in. One of us might win $1,000,000. :nod:

Haven't played much hoops on there since the restart but may have to get in on that on Wednesday.
basketballwacko2
RealGM

Post#8 » by basketballwacko2 » Thu Oct 1, 2020 11:18 pm

Pacers_Freak wrote:
basketballwacko2 wrote:
Pacers_Freak wrote:

Haven't played much hoops on there since the restart but may have to get in on that on Wednesday.

Well I didn't win anything. But there is another $25 millionaire game on Friday.
Pacers_Freak
Veteran

Post#9 » by Pacers_Freak » Fri Oct 2, 2020 2:11 pm

basketballwacko2 wrote:
Pacers_Freak wrote:
basketballwacko2 wrote:

Well I didn't win anything. But there is another $25 millionaire game on Friday.

I flat forgot the other night. Getting in tonight.
basketballwacko2
RealGM

Post#10 » by basketballwacko2 » Wed Oct 7, 2020 11:29 pm

I won $67.27 on monday night football. Finished 25th in a $1 contest with 19,000 playing, I tied with a few other people.

Return to Indiana Pacers